Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hello and welcome vegemite.

How are you feeling Tracy? Any better? And you children?

I went to the theatre staight after work, went to see Midnight Tango - it was fantastic! and wow did the ladies have great figures! I was very good, i had peppermint tea when we got there and a diet coke in the interval.

Well weigh in is fast approaching again. I have still been 100% on plan (not that it seems to have work the last couple of weeks!), if i dont have a good weigh in this week i dont know what i'll do.

Hope everyone is ok.

Hx

Hi dubchick and miss hp, I am feeling better today thank you, well so far so good !!!!
My 11 yr old still not good and hubby sent home from work this morning with it. ,so it's definatly working it's way through the house !

Nice new piccy dubchick :)

And I'm sure you'll have a good loss this week miss hp.
:) xx

Was meant to ask does anyone have any idea of the best thing to order at a harvester resturant?
My mother-in law is coming to stay at the weekend and we are off there on saturday :)

Oh no... Hopefully it doesn't do another round...
Yea updated my pic to a more recent one.. The last one was from over a year ago.. the new one was from about 2 weeks ago.. :eek:) Hopefully a newer skinnier one will follow in the near future.. :eek:)
Glad at least one of you is feeling better? x

Dubchick81 said:
Oh no... Hopefully it doesn't do another round...
Yea updated my pic to a more recent one.. The last one was from over a year ago.. the new one was from about 2 weeks ago.. :eek:) Hopefully a newer skinnier one will follow in the near future.. :eek:)
Glad at least one of you is feeling better? x

Yeah my photo is from last week too :)

Glad you're feeling better Trace!

Well - a bit of a bad day for me - was on last day of training and was a bit cr*p in the assessment - although I passed - I ate a penguin, a digestive biscuit and a packet of mini chocolate digestives throughout the day :(

I haven't had any syns since my binge on Thu and Fri - so we'll see - haven't even counted the syns this week!

I'll be happy with a sts this week - inset day on Friday with a buffet too........ more :(

On the plus side made Britmums aubergine lasagna and it is deeeeeelicious! :)

Oh and welcome vegemite! Has anyone noticed that our 'at home weighers' has loads more posts than any others? :)

I was well pleased with myself today.. The boss brought in homemade chocolate biscuit cake.. I LOVE CHOCOLATE BISCUIT CAKE... It was left out on the table in the kitchen, I had to sit thru lunch looking at it while I had my 0pp soup and salad.. And I managed, somehow, to resist all temptation and not have even a crumb!!! It was hard.. Really hard.. It was calling me... But I did it!!! And I resisted the temptation to have a take away the weekend.. Think I may have this "will power" thing that ppl talk about :D

Debs154 said:
Glad you're feeling better Trace!

Well - a bit of a bad day for me - was on last day of training and was a bit cr*p in the assessment - although I passed - I ate a penguin, a digestive biscuit and a packet of mini chocolate digestives throughout the day :(

I haven't had any syns since my binge on Thu and Fri - so we'll see - haven't even counted the syns this week!

I'll be happy with a sts this week - inset day on Friday with a buffet too........ more :(

On the plus side made Britmums aubergine lasagna and it is deeeeeelicious! :)

Oh and welcome vegemite! Has anyone noticed that our 'at home weighers' has loads more posts than any others? :)

Ahhhhh.... Thanks debs:)

Glad u passed,but don't beat itself up over the biccy thing,no one can stick to this for every single minute of every single day ,if there is such a person I would like to shake their hand Lol !!!
And if boot camp leader were here ( I think she has gone AWOL!!!) then I'm sure she would say get straight back on the wagon tommorow :) xxxxx

Dubchick81 said:
I was well pleased with myself today.. The boss brought in homemade chocolate biscuit cake.. I LOVE CHOCOLATE BISCUIT CAKE... It was left out on the table in the kitchen, I had to sit thru lunch looking at it while I had my 0pp soup and salad.. And I managed, somehow, to resist all temptation and not have even a crumb!!! It was hard.. Really hard.. It was calling me... But I did it!!! And I resisted the temptation to have a take away the weekend.. Think I may have this "will power" thing that ppl talk about :D

That is hard core willpower Lol xxxx

Hi All,

Tracy I went to the harvester on sunday, i was on a rare extra easy day (thought that would be best when eating out) and ordered the chicken and bacon stack but i asked for plain jacket potato instead of chips and i asked for the sauce to be in a pot on the side. The chicken and bacon is grilled and i checked the potatoes and they were done in the oven. I had a bowl of salad minus all the mayonaisey/dressed stuff and one ladel of the low cal dressing - it said 20kcal per laddle - so 1 syn. I'm sure the waiter thought i was awkward but at least i stuck to plan and i counted a few syns in case they oiled the grill.

Hx

MissHP said:
Hi All,

Tracy I went to the harvester on sunday, i was on a rare extra easy day (thought that would be best when eating out) and ordered the chicken and bacon stack but i asked for plain jacket potato instead of chips and i asked for the sauce to be in a pot on the side. The chicken and bacon is grilled and i checked the potatoes and they were done in the oven. I had a bowl of salad minus all the mayonaisey/dressed stuff and one ladel of the low cal dressing - it said 20kcal per laddle - so 1 syn. I'm sure the waiter thought i was awkward but at least i stuck to plan and i counted a few syns in case they oiled the grill.

Hx

Thanks for that,I really want to try sticking to plan when eating out,and will look out for that salad dressing :)

Dubchick81 said:

Haha!! Well done!! You & me both today :D I went to costa (my downfall) and just had a cappuccino (milk from hex).... And NO cakes/sandwiches/yummy things!

Am now sat with 2 mini eggs from my syn allowance & a coffee... Syn total today is 5.5!

Had a homemade syn free chilli & rice for dinner, magic porridge for breakfast & leftover pasta salad for lunch :)

Earlier I made the instant mash pizza as a late lunch,and on the top I put 23g of light Philly garlic and herb cheese and 5g of hearted cheese( so that made 28 g in total) ,but don't know if that would still count as hex a cos I used 2 cheeses ?????
It was very nice tho :)

I don't beat myself up Trace - think that's half my problem ha ha - will be back on it tomorrow.

Well done Sophie - I've never heard of Chocolate Biscuit Cake but it sounds pretty good - well done.

Lots of threads on here about splitting Hexs - it seems to be ok - I do it and as long as the parts = 1 Hex I don't think it matters x

With regard to splitting hex's I decided to go with it too - Britmum does it, and she seems to know what she's at!!

I've been pretty strong in the last day or so as well. Not only was the staffroom littered with boxes of chocolates that some students dropped in which I managed to resist - but one of the girls brought in chocolate biscuit cake from her daughters birthday ( must be the weather for it!!). To be honest though, that was a lot easier than the chocolate krispie buns she brought today. I told her to sit somewhere else today.

I had to wait around for a meeting after work today, so I factored in a ham and cheese toastie into my plan for the day and made sure there was no spread on the bread. Then they brought it out with chips and salad covered in dressing. I'm only human - so I moved the sandwich onto a side plate and donated the rest to my skinny colleague!!

Back