Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Evening all. I sounded like a policeman then!

Trac glad you're feeling better. Hope it doesn't do full circle and come back at you x

Debs well done on passing the course. I could almost taste those biscuits reading about them!!

Has anyone seen our pebbles? I've pm'd her and everything, it's not like her to not come online? I'm getting quite worried about her.

Welcome to the mad house veggie!

How on earth did you manage to resist the chocolate cake dubchick? As you've probably gathered I'm a bit partial to chocolate....only a little bit though ;-) I think with my choc cravings this week my face would gave been in it!

After reading that kitkats (2 fingers) were only 5.5 syns I spent 20 minutes running up and down the isles today in sainburys trying to find them, do you think I could, not ruddy likely, they only had the 4 fingered ones, now ok 2 people said to me well buy those and put half back, well I tell you I roared laughing, they wanted me..... Kankles to open a bar of chocolate, eat half and put the other half back, that's a 2 lb gain waiting to happen!!! So I slumped out if their with my shampoo and no chocolate! How good was I?!

I've just ordered 6 packs of Scran Bran online from H&B after reading the yummy looking recipes on here - I really feel like I need more fibre and if I buy cereal I'm too tempted to snack on the odd bowl here and there - so when they arrive I will join the challenge. They were only £1.35 - I seem to remember them being more expensive?

Last edited:

Trac glad you're feeling better. Hope it doesn't do full circle and come back at you x

Debs well done on passing the course. I could almost taste those biscuits reading about them!!

Has anyone seen our pebbles? I've pm'd her and everything, it's not like her to not come online? I'm getting quite worried about her.

How on earth did you manage to resist the chocolate cake dubchick? As you've probably gathered I'm a bit partial to chocolate....only a little bit though ;-) I think with my choc cravings this week my face would gave been in it!

After reading that kitkats (2 fingers) were only 5.5 syns I spent 20 minutes running up and down the isles today in sainburys trying to find them, do you think I could, not ruddy likely, they only had the 4 fingered ones, now ok 2 people said to me well buy those and put half back, well I tell you I roared laughing, they wanted me..... Kankles to open a bar of chocolate, eat half and put the other half back, that's a 2 lb gain waiting to happen!!! So I slumped out if their with my shampoo and no chocolate! How good was I?!

Ha ha Kanks - some people just don't get it do they??!!

Ha ha ha kanks, too funny !!!!:)
I know sainsburys do there own 2 finger version but not sure how many syns .

I know it is funny pebs ain't bin on here ,I did put a call out for her yesterday but I still haven't seen her on here, I hope all is ok ???
X

Hope you're ok pebbles... Maybe if we all threaten to go off plan she will be here to keep us in check!!

Pebbles we are all eating chocolate and junk food !!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!

We need you !!!!!!!!!!!!

:) xxxxxxx

Hi Kankle.. Not a clue how I managed to resist.. was getting everyone that came in to take a piece to get rid of it.. Of course the men were only happy to 'help me' out!!! Am not too much of a cake/chocolate lover so can quite easily, most of the time, resist chocolate.. (Crisps would be my big downfall) but I absolutley LOVE chocolate biscuit cake.. Its literally heaven on a plate..

BUT... after all my praising myself for my strong will power that I suddenly found.. I went and had chips from the chipper for my dinner :( I had allowance left to cover them n all but still... But not I've gotten that outta my system am back to 'good' food again... 30g porridge coming up... :D

And yea... Where is Pebbles??? Hope she's OK... Maybe she's just tryna see how strong we can be without her??!!

Dubchick81 said:
Hi Kankle.. Not a clue how I managed to resist.. was getting everyone that came in to take a piece to get rid of it.. Of course the men were only happy to 'help me' out!!! Am not too much of a cake/chocolate lover so can quite easily, most of the time, resist chocolate.. (Crisps would be my big downfall) but I absolutley LOVE chocolate biscuit cake.. Its literally heaven on a plate..

BUT... after all my praising myself for my strong will power that I suddenly found.. I went and had chips from the chipper for my dinner :( I had allowance left to cover them n all but still... But not I've gotten that outta my system am back to 'good' food again... 30g porridge coming up... :D

And yea... Where is Pebbles??? Hope she's OK... Maybe she's just tryna see how strong we can be without her??!!

Is chocolate biscuit cake like chocolate tiffin?? If so, Omg, you are a better person than I!! I could not have resisted that!!!

Not sure what chocolate tiffin is.. .But its kind of like rocky road... Its broken up digestive biscuits.. in like a soft chocolate and covered in a thick layer of chocolate.. Its very very lucious and you can only have a little bit.. (at a time lol) But it is heaven... Its the new craze here for wedding cakes...

That chocolate biscuit cake sounds just lovely.
I was wondering how many syns you ladies are using, i'm using 10 today, but most days i would only use 5/6 syns.
I will be gym-less until Friday evening, because i have afew early calls for work, combined with late evenings & being just a few days away from star week means i just have no energy. But no work on Friday, so i'll have a lie in, then head to the Gym in the afternoon.
Plus on the upside all my little online shopping packages from last weeks little splurge arrived today. Im saving opening them until Friday :-D

Dubchick81 said:
Not sure what chocolate tiffin is.. .But its kind of like rocky road... Its broken up digestive biscuits.. in like a soft chocolate and covered in a thick layer of chocolate.. Its very very lucious and you can only have a little bit.. (at a time lol) But it is heaven... Its the new craze here for wedding cakes...

Yup that sounds like choc tiffin, Mmm!!! 21.5 syns for a triangle of it at costa!! :eek:

Megs said:
That chocolate biscuit cake sounds just lovely.
I was wondering how many syns you ladies are using, i'm using 10 today, but most days i would only use 5/6 syns.
I will be gym-less until Friday evening, because i have afew early calls for work, combined with late evenings & being just a few days away from star week means i just have no energy. But no work on Friday, so i'll have a lie in, then head to the Gym in the afternoon.
Plus on the upside all my little online shopping packages from last weeks little splurge arrived today. Im saving opening them until Friday :-D

I always use between 5-10, normally I aim for 10 to have my sweet fix!!

Oh that's good Sophie, cos i know some people have quite a few days where they don't use any syns, but since the book says between 5 & 15 i always have at least 5 everyday.
While i remember, Welcome aboard Vegemite :-D, you will learn lots from this wee thread, some useful & alot utter nonsense, but very fun! lol.
I arrived early in work as requested for my meeting. I had just got to my desk when the phone rang, meeting cancelled! (que angry face! lol). But on the upside i had the extra time to tear into my paperwork & got almost 3 reports out of the way, so thats always good.
Thank goodness tomorrow is the last working day of this week, zero energy this week for some reason.
Busy night ahead, so best get back to it. Hope you are all enjoying lovely SW on plan dinners (minus dessert) lol in Pebbles absence.
Megs x
Oh ps could someone pop over to my food diary at some stage, i'm not sure if i'm eating too much or too little :-s, it's hard to know sometimes isn't it.

Pebbles where are you??????? Hope you're ok?

Well i've just 17syns on chocolate today :cry: only had day syns yesterday and have been between 8-12 syns every day in the last week, so hopefully thats ok. I cried most of last night and pretty much all of today :cry: so i think 17syns was good considering!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone

Hx

Megs said:
Oh that's good Sophie, cos i know some people have quite a few days where they don't use any syns, but since the book says between 5 & 15 i always have at least 5 everyday.

I don't know how people can not use syns??! I must like really naughty foods, like butter and chocolate! I do get annoyed when I have to syn healthy food like pureed fruit & some cereals! Although this is why I'm on SW now I suppose lol!! Wouldn't it be nice to have a body where you can eat what you want & not put on weight??!

I'm a bit nervous for WI tomorrow as I was so naughty on the weekend... :(

MissHP said:
Pebbles where are you??????? Hope you're ok?

Well i've just 17syns on chocolate today :cry: only had day syns yesterday and have been between 8-12 syns every day in the last week, so hopefully thats ok. I cried most of last night and pretty much all of today :cry: so i think 17syns was good considering!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone

Hx

Aww chick, hope you're ok?! I probably beat that in the weekend - well I know I did, my coffee was 21.5 (don't look pebbles!!!) hope that makes you feel a bit better, lol!!

Miss HP, Sophie if it's any consolation i'm not feeling too optomistic about WI tomorrow either. what with the bloating that comes before star week & i haven't got in as much exercise as i normally would.
But hey the way i see it we jump on that wagon again (yeeha) & speed on thru until next Thursday 100% & we are bound to see a loss then xx

I haven't jumped off the wagon and have stayed the same and gain over the last couple of weeks :cry: believe me i'm having some problems at home at the moment and sticking to SW is the least of my worries but i am sticking to it and exercising and it doesn't seem to be working :cry: if i havent had a decent loss tomorrow i'm giving in

Good luck everyone

Hxx

Oooh Megs, fingers crossed lady luck is on our side haha!!

I could have sworn that wholemeal pittas were 3.5 syns, had one today with a massive salad & a quorn fillet.. Ate it, enjoyed it & thought, best check that was 3.5 and OMG!!!! 8 syns! 8! For a wholemeal pitta?! I could have had a funsize milkyway, 2 mini eggs, and a mini milk for that!!!! How does that work?! I was not impressed to say the least!!!

MissHP said:
I haven't jumped off the wagon and have stayed the same and gain over the last couple of weeks :cry: believe me i'm having some problems at home at the moment and sticking to SW is the least of my worries but i am sticking to it and exercising and it doesn't seem to be working :cry: if i havent had a decent loss tomorrow i'm giving in

Good luck everyone

Hxx

Aww hun :-( I'm sorry you're having a crappy time :(

On the diet side are you eating enough? Sometimes that slows things down a bit, I'll keep everything crossed for you tomorrow xx

Back