Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Haven't eaten anything since lunch time. Got home from work really hungry but went straight for my jog as i was going to eat when i got home. I hate it but training for the race for life so have to do it. Got home and we had more stress, so have spent the evening crying, havent had the energy or inclination to make myself and dinner, so just had a glass of sugar free vimto. Why can't things ever be easy??

Trawling the posts on here to try and keep me sane.

On a personal note (and too much info sorry!) i haven't been to the toilet for a couple of days - stress makes my ibs worse and can make me go totally one way or the other. Hope it wont affect my weigh in. Sorry too much info.

Hope Pebbles is ok, she's been very quiet xx

Oh MissHP, I hate to think of you all sad. Wish I could do something to help. Probably won't help you but a coffee on an empty stomach always makes me go. In an old life a sausage roll and a capri sun did the same job.

Hope all's ok with our esteemed leader. Not the same around here without her!!

aw Miss HP i didn't mean at all that you'd fallen off the wagon x. I just used it as a wee phrase, sort of like when the going gets tough the tough get going.
Another good wee point which i like to use is: hydration is measured by the water you keep, not the water you lose, so while the old h20 is great for hydration it is quickly lost (as we will all know this week we're pee-aholics! lmao) Fruit & veg is a great way to hydrate deep within cells & tissue & this water is much more beneficial to the body as it takes longer to leave :)
So when we're being good & loading our dinner plates with veg or packing fruit for our lunchboxes just think of all the good we are doing x

Tracy831 said:
Kanks have u heard anything from pebs yet???
It's most odd she hasn't been on :( x

Nope nothing, I wish I had a number now to check she's ok. Not like her at all not to come on, especially so close to weigh in. X

*Sophie* said:
Oooh Megs, fingers crossed lady luck is on our side haha!!

I could have sworn that wholemeal pittas were 3.5 syns, had one today with a massive salad & a quorn fillet.. Ate it, enjoyed it & thought, best check that was 3.5 and OMG!!!! 8 syns! 8! For a wholemeal pitta?! I could have had a funsize milkyway, 2 mini eggs, and a mini milk for that!!!! How does that work?! I was not impressed to say the least!!!

Soph , if it was a coop or asda wholemeal you can use them as a heb or 6 syns x

MissHP said:
Trawling the posts on here to try and keep me sane.

On a personal note (and too much info sorry!) i haven't been to the toilet for a couple of days - stress makes my ibs worse and can make me go totally one way or the other. Hope it wont affect my weigh in. Sorry too much info.

Hope Pebbles is ok, she's been very quiet xx

Dried apricots, or liquorice or scan bran works wonders x

Here she is!!! Hooorraaay! Thank bloody god you're back pebs! We've all gone chocolate mad and you know me never touch the stuff ;-)

Tracy831 said:
Oh obi 1 u have returned !!!!! Lol xxxxx

I'm so sorry everyone I feel like I've let you all down. You've made me feel so much better though. Cos I actually feel needed. I've had a really bad week , emotionally I mean, too much agro with divorce, money debts, work hassle etc etc. I've struggled to get through the week let alone eat properly. I'm so sorry you've been counting on me and I wasn't there. Quite alots happened in last 2 months and it's just got on top of me but I'm here now and I'm sending you all loads of luck for tomoro and if we've not had such a good week girls well, that's not gonna stop us from having a good week next week. So take tomoro for what it gives us and let's have a giggle for next week .

Oh my god Pebs, our posts must have crossed - and what was meant to be a joke come out as being really insensitive, I'm so sorry pet. I've just gotten so used to your level headed posts that I forget you have your own issues. Look after yourself my love.

Back