Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

sus_murf said:
Oh my god Pebs, our posts must have crossed - and what was meant to be a joke come out as being really insensitive, I'm so sorry pet. I've just gotten so used to your level headed posts that I forget you have your own issues. Look after yourself my love.

Ahhhh smurfy you don't have to worry, I know it wasn't meant like that, and read it in the way it was intended poppet so you're in the clear , for now! Lol.
I'm back to fighting battles again . It just all got a bit much And working a night shift too makes life hard sometimes but we only come this way once so it's up to us to make it a journey worth doing .think I may take some time off work to get my self sorted out at home and to catch up on here lol xxx

Listen poppet, my famous saying to my boss, to my friends, and to anyone I care about is there is a solution to everything. You're a tough cookie, you're a fabulous, caring & kind hearted woman and you've taken all us Neanderthals under your wing and have guided us in the right way for months now. You start doing for you, take some time out from work, watch a real cheesy movie or even better one that makes you giggle, do something nice for you.

Share your problems with us cos we all care and we all want to help you. If you wanna cry we'll cry with you, god knows I've laughed with you over the months (with many thinking I've gone stark raving mad into the bargain looking at my phone a roaring laughing like a complete nutter)!!!

We're all here flower x

Oh my god you'll have me blubbing again. You all mean alot to me too so I'll bash your ears now till they hurt haha you'll be wishing you hadn't found me again xxx good luck for tomoro and Friday. Let's shake this god forsaken slimtown and show them other threads who's boss . The pebs is back in town and her guns are loaded . Xx

Tracy831 said:
Yeeeeeeeeeee......haaaaaaaaaaaa cowboy

Bring it on :) !!!!!!!!!!!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woohoo! Good to have you back Pebbles.
Goodnight girls, & good luck to the thursday WI gang for the morning xx

Have just checked and I joined on here on 3rd feb and to date if my calculations are correct ,have lost a lousy 10 lbs in 4months,some people loose that in just a couple of weeks!!!

Am definatly disheartened ,but not to the point of giving up,just needed to have a rant!!!

Sorry girls. !!!!!!!!!! Lol xxx

Pebbles!!! Hooooorah!!! We missed you!!!

Well I STS this week ladies but given what I ate over the weekend I'm REALLY pleased!! I'm pleased it doesn't put me back any so I can be 100% this week & hopefully have a good loss! I'm having a girlie night in tonight with a few treats to get it out of my system & enjoy ready for a good week!!

Aww Tracey :( have you got a food diary or anything going? Although I know you are mega busy so filling one in probably isn't at the top of your list!

Morning,
Thank you all for your lovely welcome...sorry I haven't been around. I've not had a very good last couple of days eating wise. Well it was really just Tuesday afternoon and evening and last night so I was hiding.
It's not great to fall off the plan during your first week back on, but it's a fresh start today for the week..

Anyway, I still managed to lose 3lbs I'm impressed and that has encouraged me to keep at it. I want to lose 2lbs a week so I'm on track.

I hope the rest of you do well. I'm sorry Tracey that you've stayed the same x

Stay the same , still not a gain girls. Tracy it'll be cos you've had 4hrs sleep ! My god girl . Anyway look your right 10 lb in 4 months that's slow progress but it's progress the thing is your metabolism needs boosting regularly and whilst you walk everywhere and don't overdo your syns on a regular basis - there is something not quite right somewhere. You need to post your food honey. Cos I'm still convinced you're not having enough xxx

Right I lost a lb and I'm delighted after my weekend away and my nibbling this week. Imagine what i could have lost if on 100% all week hmmmmmm.

So a sts for Tracy and sophie 1lb for me and a 3lb for vegemite, so far, well done girls. Hang in there Tracy I'm gonna sort it out for you. Xxx

pebbles67 said:
Right I lost a lb and I'm delighted after my weekend away and my nibbling this week. Imagine what i could have lost if on 100% all week hmmmmmm.

So a sts for Tracy and sophie 1lb for me and a 3lb for vegemite, so far, well done girls. Hang in there Tracy I'm gonna sort it out for you. Xxx

Well done!! :) bet u are pleased!!

I can report a 1lb loss - I'm happy enough - I certainly didn't deserve any better. But I'm putting a push on to lose 2 lbs this week to get my first stone. It'll need to be a bit better - because the scales took a while to decide between a half pound and a full pound loss! So I'll have to be really good - Saturday will be tough - I have my niece's communion on Saturday, so I'll be at my sister's all day with food everywhere! I'm not worried about the BBQ because I can bring my own meat and salad but I am worried about all the nibbles that will be around all day. I'm not sure I'll be able to resist a glass if wine, if I have one I'll be a disaster!!

Hello everybody, well done on the losses & the Staying That Slim :)
It's a 1lb loss for me this week, giving me my 1 stone award :-D
1 stone & 1lb until target, bring it on!! Xx

well done to all, i was due to weigh in yesterday but the batteries went in my scales! Hmmmm d day today i think

Well done on the losses and the sts today girls.. No again (so far today) that's great :D
I was meant to weigh this morning, but was too sleepy and forgot so will get mu butt on the scales in the morning and report back then... :D :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Back