Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

I was very excited today - I finally got paid yesterday so I went looking for something new for the communion - and I was able to buy a size 16!!

sus_murf said:
I was very excited today - I finally got paid yesterday so I went looking for something new for the communion - and I was able to buy a size 16!!

I tried on my size 14 Oasis jeans again today & i can button them!!! :-D Mind you they are so snug i can't get my hands in the pockets lmao :-D xx
Congrats on getting a nice outfit, theres no better feeling than trying on clothes on a shoppin trip & coming away with stuff you feel great in! x

1) boot camp rules to follow.
2) waist measurements please for those who wish to post - no pressure to do so
3) tomoro morning try on those clothes you mentioned 2 weeks ago. any difference?
for any new ladies - we chose a piece of clothing we would like to fit into and tried it on , earmarking how it fitted or not . for example i tried on a denim skirt which doesnt do up and made a mental note that it doesnt do up by a long shot. 2 weeks later it still doesnt do up but its a bit nearer to meeting in the middle than it was.
choose an item and add it to the thread and i'll keep track of them for you.

Tried on my size 14 Top Shop hippie jeans again - I can finally button them now but not actually move in them...

Waist measurement - this is not gonna be good... 37 inches! It seems to be just a very sticky-out tummy cos everything else is getting slimmer.....

Evening campers! 1lb off for me this week, it's technically 2lb as after my meal out on Saturday when I weighed Sunday I had put on another 1lb on top of the official 1lb I saw at weigh in on Friday, however as last Friday was only recorded as a 1lb gain, I am now back to where I was the week before last. I'm ok with that, as always I would like more but then again there's lots I'd like eh thelma vroom vroom ;-)

Ok, I think I'm prepared for tomorrow. I talked my sister into having soup for when we all get back from the church, instead of loads of finger food. She'll probably have some nibbles, but they'll be easier resist with a full tummy. And I made the soup so I know it's ok - I'll take my bowl out before I add the cream. I think I'll have an ee day tomorrow - I've made some pasta salad and my fav feta and melon salad, the feta will be my hex a and I'll have a wholemeal bun for my SW burger. I'll syn some cheese for my burger and potato. I really hope I behave myself!!

sus_murf said:
Ok, I think I'm prepared for tomorrow. I talked my sister into having soup for when we all get back from the church, instead of loads of finger food. She'll probably have some nibbles, but they'll be easier resist with a full tummy. And I made the soup so I know it's ok - I'll take my bowl out before I add the cream. I think I'll have an ee day tomorrow - I've made some pasta salad and my fav feta and melon salad, the feta will be my hex a and I'll have a wholemeal bun for my SW burger. I'll syn some cheese for my burger and potato. I really hope I behave myself!!

You will behave, you will behave, enjoy x

Kankles said:
Evening campers! 1lb off for me this week, it's technically 2lb as after my meal out on Saturday when I weighed Sunday I had put on another 1lb on top of the official 1lb I saw at weigh in on Friday, however as last Friday was only recorded as a 1lb gain, I am now back to where I was the week before last. I'm ok with that, as always I would like more but then again there's lots I'd like eh thelma vroom vroom ;-)

Hey chookie, fab well done that's both of us back to where we were 2 weeks ago. Great going girl . Let's have a loss this week eh lou?xx

What's happened, I havent been on all day & everyone is thinking of jumping ship!!! Listen you've all admitted you've not been 100% on plan so no matter what diet you do if your not 100% then the weight loss will be slower. Think of all the calorie counting, the small portions, the weighing!!! Have I convinced you to stay on SW yet?!

I'm only teasing, if you're ready for a change then it's obviously what's best for you that counts.

I have also been having really slow losses so I get why you're all fed up but I also know that I've not been 100% on plan and when I say that I don't mean because I've been binging, I haven't always stuck to the 1/3 SF on EE, I was having only 0-5 syns max per day, slipping breakfast, missing HEXs so I can't blame SW for that.

Well done on everyones losses & STS. I'll be back here to report on my loss (fingers crossed) tomorrow x

Kanksy I couldn't have put it better myself. If we had all stuck to it every day of every week , we would hAve lost more- fact! I was 100% focused wen I started and said this is the last time I'm dieting and for about 9 weeks I was on track and never felt like cheating, losses were fab and since then I've slowed down cos I've nibbled. Can u honestly say you've stuck to it 100% and still gained? I'm just as guilty and I'm gonna stick to it and think about the fact that 4 months ago I wAs a stone and a half heavier and thAt can only be congratulated and I'm dead proud of myself. Everyones had a slowish week but hey it's still progress, who has remembered to measure? And what about that item of clothing? Anyone tried it on again, deb the blouse?

Kanks how did you do old bean xx

Hello
I think the point I was making personally is that it is the plan I am finding difficulty sticking to - I have fessed up to my syns and know why I've sts or gained - I just need a change of regime - it may only be for a couple of weeks but I need to get past that stone mark - taking my grandkids to Blackpool Mon - Fri so not exactly sure when I'll start but will still report back on here - might become a Friday weigher tho.

Oh I actually wore the blouse this week Pebs - but should have tried it on sitting down cos it was bulging a bit lol! :)
Dub chick I notice you post or did post quite a lot on WW - did you switch to SW?

Hi Debs.. No no.. Am doing WW.. The new program is great.. Really flexible.. I love it..
Any Q's, thro 'em my way :D

Though I had an awful hangover yesterday and I just ate my way thru the day.. Am back on plan today tho.. I allowed myself a day to get it out of my system so I dont even more damage... So am supping the water already and am best part of a litre down already.. Good luck over the weekend girlies.. I kno this is the hardest time for me!! x

Hi Debs.. No no.. Am doing WW.. The new program is great.. Really flexible.. I love it..
Any Q's, thro 'em my way :D

Though I had an awful hangover yesterday and I just ate my way thru the day.. Am back on plan today tho.. I allowed myself a day to get it out of my system so I dont even more damage... So am supping the water already and am best part of a litre down already.. Good luck over the weekend girlies.. I kno this is the hardest time for me!! x

Oh great thanks Dubchick - I've been doing some research and planning - I see you have a food diary too so I'll have a look at that!

A hangover always makes me want to eat the contents of the fridge too :eek:

I like the extra 49 points for the week cos weekends are the hardest but I can do better when I'm at work throughout the week - good luck for this week :D

pebbles67 said:
Hey chookie, fab well done that's both of us back to where we were 2 weeks ago. Great going girl . Let's have a loss this week eh lou?xx

Most def, I want a really good loss this wk. argument with partner this morning and which has put me in a bad mood. Sometimes I wonder why I bother x

Kankles said:
Most def, I want a really good loss this wk. argument with partner this morning and which has put me in a bad mood. Sometimes I wonder why I bother x

Congrats pebs and kanks:) xxxxx

Hope the rest of your day was better kanks xxxxxxx

Good evening girls, after a wee shoping trip i went to the gym. Did some stretching & about 15 mins core work on the ball, then onto the crosstrainer when it became free. The control panel must've been wonky, i put in the settings i wanted & it kept telling me i was a man! Lol. I reset it & no joy, the trainer came over, he reset it, bingo. So off i went...5 mins into my workout screen flashed & im a man again! Nevermind that, but a 35 year old man pmsl. Needless to say it raised a few giggles between me & the girl beside me.
But drspite all that this 35 yr old male hada good workout. My cheeks were decidely pink on completion, so i probably ended up with the settings for some1 larger framed than me!
How's everyone's day been? xx

Megs said:
I just bought a lovely Kipling bag to celebrate my 1 stone award :-D

Oooh!! I love Kipling, which one did you get?? I have 4 Kiplings bags... Loooove them!!! :D

*Sophie* said:
Oooh!! I love Kipling, which one did you get?? I have 4 Kiplings bags... Loooove them!!! :D

Hi Soph, <3 them too! I got the New Horizons Justine shoulder bag in Dark Stone x

Good evening ladies, how are you all doing?

I've had a very stressful and emotional couple of days :cry: really hoping it wont effect my weight loss, but I know people say you need to eat enough to losa and yesterday all i had all day was a bowl of porridge for breakfast, I'm really bad for comfort eating but even i can't comfort eat when i'm crying that much. Anyway, this morning started with more upset so didnt eat until lunchtime (had to as was feeling ill) decided to go for a red day, so had 3 rashers of bacon (grilled and rind cut off) and scrambled eggs (just egg nothing added) managed to eat about half of it and an apple. Nothing the rest of the day but just had a veggie chickpea and potato burger and a handful of oven chips (but had the burger in a big white roll :eek:) I know today hasnt been on plan but i felt so drained from yesterday and this morning and i needed to eat and didnt have the energy to make anything, so it could have been a lot worse. 100% now until weigh day, regardless of stress/upset and home issues.

Hope everyone's ok

Hxx

Hi Tracy,

Yes it is :-( I've pulled myself together this afternoon/evening though as i was crying so much i was making myself ill.

Hope you're ok. Sounds like you have been busy with painting?

Hx

MissHP said:
Hi Tracy,

Yes it is :-( I've pulled myself together this afternoon/evening though as i was crying so much i was making myself ill.

Hope you're ok. Sounds like you have been busy with painting?

Hx

Sounds like u are having a bit of a tough time :(
Hope u are ok .

Yeah have just decorated the downstairs hallway and kitchen in Cath Kidston style,and it looks very nice too !!!! Xxxxx

Back