Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Sounds nice, bet you're tired.

I've bought a yogalates dvd (well actually got it a while ago, but haven't done it yet) just put it on the table as i'm definatly going to do it tomorrow!

Hxx

MissHP said:
Sounds nice, bet you're tired.

I've bought a yogalates dvd (well actually got it a while ago, but haven't done it yet) just put it on the table as i'm definatly going to do it tomorrow!

Hxx

Good luck with the DVD,I got zumba on wii today so am gonna try that at some point :)

We've just recently bought a kinect for the xbox and also zumba, so want try that too (once we set it up!).

Logging off now as very sleepy.

night night.

Hxx

MissHP said:
We've just recently bought a kinect for the xbox and also zumba, so want try that too (once we set it up!).

Logging off now as very sleepy.

night night.

Hxx

Hp , what was your weigh in this week poppet. Xx

Kankles said:
Most def, I want a really good loss this wk. argument with partner this morning and which has put me in a bad mood. Sometimes I wonder why I bother x

Oh no, chin up chookie egg, I luv ya, we bother cos we need em. Well who else will Clean the BBQ ? Cos I'm not doing it xxxx

pebbles67 said:
I got the zumba wii too it's good, get you all 60 minute makeover stylie xx

Have read mixed reviews on the game, but I've wanted it for ages so I'm excited to try it.did go to classes but it was a pain for me doing it in the evenings.

Well it was hardly 60 minute makeover but it does look nice :)

How's things now ??? Xxxxxxx

Tracy831 said:
Have read mixed reviews on the game, but I've wanted it for ages so I'm excited to try it.did go to classes but it was a pain for me doing it in the evenings.

Well it was hardly 60 minute makeover but it does look nice :)

How's things now ??? Xxxxxxx

Hi yep things not too bad, still feeling really down and a few so called friends have been particularly unkind but actually they never were friends just people I worked with and I don't have to work there so I don't need them around me. They certainly don't want me around so job done. Hard to believe that women still behave like that in their 40's , I thought that stopped at school. Looking to move house by Christmas so trying to have a sort out and it's difficult because I do keep things like Xmas and. Birthday cards from my mum
from a kid and now have kept my kids cards too. I kept all my nursing files and books and I never touch them so really don't need them but can't throw my notes away . Need a 60 hour declutter lol.

Had a slice or 2 of kids pizza last night but I'd only had an omelette in the morning so I'm sticking to no syns today and yesterday to absorb that. Roast lamb today so I may need 4 syns for yorkie and 1 for gravy that I'll 'borrow' from someone else. Megs doesn't use all hers so I'll use some of hers waste not want not!

Megs doesn't use all hers so I'll use some of hers waste not want not![/QUOTE]

If Megs used all hers McVities profits would soar lol.

Hi All.

Pebbles i was 2lb loss this week.

Hx

Glad you had a loss as you sound like you're not having a very good time x

Hope things sort themselves out for you too Pebs x

Trace your decorating sounds lovely - mine needs doing but it'll have to wait until summer holidays now.

Well off to blackpool with the grandkids tomorrow so god knows what I'll weigh when I get back lol!

Hi all,

Debs hope you have a lovely time in Blackpool.

Well another stressful evening and lots more tears :cry: surely this much upset can't be healthy :cry: why can't things be easy for once!! :cry:

Hxx

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Another load of upset and stress has lead me to just have a rubbish dinner! I had a grapefriut for breakfast, half a punnet of strawberries this afternoon, and then i was going to cook an SW roast chicken dinner (had everthing ready) but more agro lead to me not making dinner and felt so hungry and my head hurts so much from all the tears that i've just eaten 10 multigrain crackers - which i know are 1 syn each (so 10 syns :cry:) a dollop of houmous and a chunk of low fat cheddar (i'd say 3-4oz, as i always weigh my healthy extra A of low fat cheddar so know how big that chunk is!) :cry: So not only have a got al this cr@p going on but now i wont have a loss on thursday :cry: anything i can do to redeem it? no syns the rest of the week?? Any ideas?

We have chocolate and biscuits in the cupboard that have been there since christmas (unopened) and i feel like making my way through the lot of them!!!!

Hxx

Hope u have a great time in Blackpool debs

Misshp if u are getting so upset it can't be good for u,is there no way to get away from it,it doesn't sound good :(
Hope u have a better day tommorow xxxx

MissHP said:
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Another load of upset and stress has lead me to just have a rubbish dinner! I had a grapefriut for breakfast, half a punnet of strawberries this afternoon, and then i was going to cook an SW roast chicken dinner (had everthing ready) but more agro lead to me not making dinner and felt so hungry and my head hurts so much from all the tears that i've just eaten 10 multigrain crackers - which i know are 1 syn each (so 10 syns :cry:) a dollop of houmous and a chunk of low fat cheddar (i'd say 3-4oz, as i always weigh my healthy extra A of low fat cheddar so know how big that chunk is!) :cry: So not only have a got al this cr@p going on but now i wont have a loss on thursday :cry: anything i can do to redeem it? no syns the rest of the week?? Any ideas?

We have chocolate and biscuits in the cupboard that have been there since christmas (unopened) and i feel like making my way through the lot of them!!!!

Hxx

What is making you so upset and unhappy? Maybe we can help? X

MissHP said:
I'm really hoping to sort things out, blimey my head hurts tonight.

How are you doing Tracy? On plan?

Hxx

No have not been on plan for a couple of days have had the in laws staying,but back on it tommorow :) x

Miss HP i really feel for you, stress can become very seriou if not properly dealt with. Each month my wee dog Callie does very special work. Her & i (& several other pet owners) go to a group which helps children & young adults deal with stress & give them the skills & confidence they need to go forward. You would be amazed the way 2hours with Callie will open a child up to talk. Some of these children have tried suicide, some are abuse victims, some got pregnant early & are stuck in the viscious circle of poverty, some have terminal cancer, some are from broken homes, the list goes on....what unites them is the stress they feel from their particular situations. They spend time in animal therapy, talk to trained councillors, theres a yoga teacher & someone who teaches them about the feel good effect of exercise. Again the list is extensive. Bottom line is theres a very fine line with your mental health, so i'll say a wee prayer for u tonite (im not religious but its good to think theres sumthing higher sumtimes) & hope u get thru watwver is upsetting you xx

Tracy831 said:
Evening kanks,how's things ? :) x

Evening trac! I'm good, had a bit of a quiet weekend so far which has been bliss! Had a really naughty meal out for lunch yesterday, god knows how many syns but it was blooming lovely and worth it. Back on it today though! Gonna try more red days this week, I've been having a nosey at some of the red food diaries to get some ideas.

How's things with you? Everyone feeling better now? X

Back