Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Ooh Dubchick where are you off to?
Hols!!! Love em B-D xx

Hi Megs.. Am going to Puerto del Carmen in Lanzarote for a week at the end of June.. I cannot wait!! Me and my girls so its gona be lotza drinking, lotza giggling and lotza fun!! And then back on track when i'm home!! :D

Hi there everyone. Just back from a trip to see a friend in Portsmouth, had a great day. Sounds like it's been a pretty laid back weekend. Miss hp if you need to take some time out of sw then stay here for the support and just get back on plan when your head is sorted , it's no good battling when your feeling down .

Kanks you know I love red days and I'm sure you'll have a loss with them.

As for the motivation for u and smurfy I am the same at the moment but it'll come, I've faith . Xxxx

Boot camp- soup If poss this week as it's set to stay wet and windy let's make soup. There's loads of recipes on minimins for soups. What's your favourite?
I love butternut.

Roasted veg please. If you have time slip some roasted veg into your meals to make sure you're getting your third superfree.

Walking - if weather stays off try walking for those of you who don't, give it a try for 20 mins around the block. If you already walk add 1 mile further on x

Must have known what you were going to give us as I made a big pot of butternut squash and red pepper soup last night.. :) And love roasted veg so that's no issue.. Must get walking in tho.. Not done much of that.. And the mini marathon is on Monday!!! :O

Tracy831 said:
Forgot to say I have also started a food diary as from yesterday on here,hopefully it will keep me on the straight and narrow :)

I find it really helps me. You will be surprised wee bits & bobs you've forgotten you will notice when writing the diary. Good luck with it :)

Dubchick81 said:
Hi Megs.. Am going to Puerto del Carmen in Lanzarote for a week at the end of June.. I cannot wait!! Me and my girls so its gona be lotza drinking, lotza giggling and lotza fun!! And then back on track when i'm home!! :D

Ooh sounds lush, i'm dying for abit of sun, i'm sooo pale since moving here. We're going stateside in August & again in October, but seems like ages away.

Ooh sounds lush, i'm dying for abit of sun, i'm sooo pale since moving here. We're going stateside in August & again in October, but seems like ages away.

Aw it'll fly in.. Just think of it as time to make yerself look as hot as possible..
I'm so pale that without a bit of fake tan I look like a corpse.. Am the only one in my family that doesn't tan..And the only one that it matters to!! Typical eh..

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a good day! Today has been better for me than other days recently, but still not "there" yet. I was 100% food wise and enjoyed all I had - I made the salmon "pate" from the website and had it for lunch - it was lovely - really tasty and filling. But no exercise and not enough water. I think I'll be lucky to have a STS this week.

Hi girls, did you know today was my 31st 100% day & the end of my totally 100% for the whole of May challenge :)
Today was however a rather syn-tastic day with 12 syns used, still its my star week, so i figure i deserve to spoil myself :-*

Evening ladies.

How are you all?

Well today is the first day for a while when i havent been upset, its not been the easiest of days, but certainly been better than the last few :)

SW wise (dont get me wrong i desparately want to lose weight but the last few days its been the least of my worries) started off good with breakfast and lunch but then gone over my sysn with dinner :sigh: it wasn't too bad but not good either :cry: I 'fried' (with frylight) lots of onion and peppers, cooked chicken in a mix of spices - garlic, corriander, chilli, paprika all syn free so far, had in 2 small morrisons wraps 5.5 syns each so 11 syns......still ok for the day, then had a little dollop of home made guacamole on each one :break_diet: i made it with 2 avocados (everything else syn free) so that was 28 syns in total - not sure how much my two blobs were??? I know avocados have a high fat content but 14 syns each is crazy!!! they are full of vitamins and mineral, they lower blood pressure (mine fine but just making a point about how healthy they are LOL), they are high in fibre and contain good fats yet they are more syns than a bar of chocolate that has nothing nutritional about it at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moan over!

So i've gone over my syns.......it was bloody yummy though :)

Hxx

Just seen your post meg.....does that mean we're going for a 100% June then??? I'm in - i can't keep letting horrible stuff interfere with my mission to lose weight :) xx

MissHP said:
Just seen your post meg.....does that mean we're going for a 100% June then??? I'm in - i can't keep letting horrible stuff interfere with my mission to lose weight :) xx

I'd love to do 100% for June, as i have lost half a stone in my 100% May challenge :)
However i have 2 special events in June, so i don't know if i could manage it. I will have a think about it tho.
Any other interested parties? Lol x

Hi everyone!

Well I'm feeling pretty crappy this evening. Got a sore throat, banging head, and feel chilled to my bone. Had a lovely home made beef & veg stew for dinner to warm me up which was yummy & syn free. In bed with pj's, socks & hot water bottle! Very fetching ;-)

sus_murf said:
I'm on to give it a go Megs and MissHP.

Kankles, I'm off to bed now as well, am really tired tonight! Can't believe it's a whole new month tomorrow! Hope we get some June-like weather!!!

Heatwave on it's way Thursday or so the weatherman says! For now i'm wrapped up like a cacoon and rattling like a pharmacy from flu stuff!!! X

Kankles said:
Heatwave on it's way Thursday or so the weatherman says! For now i'm wrapped up like a cacoon and rattling like a pharmacy from flu stuff!!! X

Feel better soon kanks xxxx

Hope you feel better soon Kankles.

Megs, I have my boyfriends birthday on the 14th and we've said we'll go out for dinner, also we're hoping for a weekend away (boy do we need it after the last few days), but we could still try a 100% month couldn't we? Couldnt wew count our syns over the week at that time instead of over each day? we'de still be 100% then?

Hxx

Back