Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Megs said:
Me too...mine was 35 inches :-o
Ps. Look at my lovely 1 stone award, woohoo!! :-D
I'm after a glitzy 1.5 award next xx

Hi megs thanks I've updated them now, welldone keep going xx

Tracy831 said:
Just wishing everyone good luck for weigh in tomorrow, I have mixed feelings about mine as I had a few off plan days at the weekend ,but have been 100% since Monday,so I am setting myself up for a slight gain or another sts !!!!! :)

Nah, positive thinking , youll be a loser like us all xxxxx

Hi all have just done the zumba again :0
Did weigh myself on Monday and it said I had gained 3lbs,on weighing this morning I have lost those 3 and an extra 1/4 of a pound!!!!!
So my loss for this week is 1/4 lb if that is possible ???
I have the ww scales that show u every last bit of weight u are carrying !!!!!
So I am back to where I was last week minus 1/4 of a pound.
I have been 100% since Monday so to loose 3lbs since Monday is probably the biggest loss I've had so far :)

Good luck everyone else xxx

Well done trac, that's great news. Bet you're over the moon!

I've got scales like you that show stones, pounds & ounces. I've weighed in today as I'm supposed to be going out for a meal tonight although I'm still feeling pretty poorly so I'll wait and see.

Anyway so my weight loss this week is 1lb!!! That's technically since Monday so I'm chuffed with that.

I've stuck to red days all week. I highly recommend the tesco simply cook lamb shanks in mint gravy. They're really tender with lots of yummy mint gravy and go really nice with new potatoes & veg.

I've decided to do red days through the week and EE on the weekends as I really enjoy my curry & rice. X

Its a STS for me this week. Expected that due to star week, also not as much exercise, also my syns i've been using for chocolate with cravings etc.

Hi All,
Sorry I've been a bit quiet since i asked to join a couple of weeks ago.
I didnt post my weigh in results last thursday (i lost 3lbs so was really happy with that).
Today i have weighed myself and lost another 1lb which i am really pleased with too as i fell off the wagon a bit over the long weekend and have been really slacking on my exercise.
So 6lb loss overall now for me.
Good luck to everyone else on their weigh ins today. Will try and be a bit more involved in this thread and post more often :)
Suzanne x

I think I'll wait till tomorrow to register my weight- I don't know if there was something wrong with my scales, but it kept changing it's mind between a 1lb, 1.5lb and 2lb loss. I'd love it to be 2 because that would be my first stone but I don't want to claim it if the scales are wrong, so I'll change the batteries tonight and weigh again tomorrow.

Well done girls.. Its effort enough for me to function enough to get dressed for work in the mornings.. Never mind do exercise!!
Well done on your great loss Suzanne.. We have our BH this weekend.. Dreading being out of my comfort zone, even if it is just one extra day!! Tho with the mini marathon being on Monday I'll have to be somewhat good...

Well done ladies on the loses and STS's. Good luck all of you still to weigh.

Its star week for me this week, so wasn't feeling too hopeful but..........:D 2lb loss for me this week :D Happy with that, I'm a slow loser so i get quite excited if i manage more than a lb.

Hx

Kankles said:
Well done trac, that's great news. Bet you're over the moon!

I've got scales like you that show stones, pounds & ounces. I've weighed in today as I'm supposed to be going out for a meal tonight although I'm still feeling pretty poorly so I'll wait and see.

Anyway so my weight loss this week is 1lb!!! That's technically since Monday so I'm chuffed with that.

I've stuck to red days all week. I highly recommend the tesco simply cook lamb shanks in mint gravy. They're really tender with lots of yummy mint gravy and go really nice with new potatoes & veg.

I've decided to do red days through the week and EE on the weekends as I really enjoy my curry & rice. X

Well done to you too kanks :)

I can't seem to afford to do red days so I just stick to green ,I know where I am then !!

And kanks I would definatly recommend zumba on wii, I just wish I knew when i lost me rhythm tho !!!!!!! Lol

And kanks I would definatly recommend zumba on wii, I just wish I knew when i lost me rhythm tho !!!!!!! Lol

I'm not sure I ever had any - I look like an elephant on speed whizzing around my sitting room - you should have seen me last night - trying to do it around 4 smallies!

Hey guys been a really stressful week for me and havent really stuck to plan :/ I had a BBQ at the weekend and went a little crazy :( I had a loss of 0.5lb this week.... still its half a lb in the right direction I suppose :) anyways well done everyone else and im back on plan 100% this week. :D

sus_murf said:
I'm not sure I ever had any - I look like an elephant on speed whizzing around my sitting room - you should have seen me last night - trying to do it around 4 smallies!

Hahaha.......I can just imagine !!!!!!!
I'm not sure if I ever had any really but have convinced myself that I did !!!!!!!

hi guys, well done my beauties, thats 4 and 3/4 lbs already and still lots of us to weigh in.
well done tracy you have no idea how proud of you i am. :flowers:
kanks my buddy - you go girl :hug99:

miss hp thats a half stone award already well done. :clap:

smurfy - thats the oldest trick in the book - lol only playing. :8855:

well done dubbers now be good this BH! :whip:
fab megs, youve done a great few weeks. :king:
suzanne - there you are! good to have you back. well done almost half a stone:wow:

rio - half is better than nowt baby! :angel09:
and me- well im a bit dazed cos i was on for a lb loss. but then i weighed today and i stayed the same, but then i did do a 5 mile walk late last night and then drank loads so maybe that, im gonna weigh again tomorrow just for the hell of it and let you know but its still a sts for me. good luck to those still to add their weighs.

Back