Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Ha ha - this seems to be becoming the Friday Weighers! Glad this little group has kept going tho even tho we've lost a few and gained a few (members and lbs!)

Have coped with WW ok throughout the week and getting used to it tho have under calculated some stuff - scales looking quite good so far but will wait until the morning for my official WI

Well done Rhi08 - 2.5lbs is fab!
Sus_murf - great to get into that next stone - well done too!

Ah well Trace - I don't know how you know if you're coming or going you're so busy - glad you're still here tho! :)

Hi ladies,

Welldone to the loses and sts. Tracy i bet next week you'll have a good result, and dubchick i think thats totally understandable under the circumstances.

Well i didnt weigh in today - thanks you guys for letting me have a 'holiday'.

My body is doing strange things....:confused: Last week was * week, i only finished on saturday and this afternoon got surprised - not a nice one! (sorry too much info coming up but we're all ladies) by full on heavy bleed???? I seem to be having a full on period again?! Whats all that about:confused: so whats that one week on and 5 days off then on again :( I'm on the pill so always take 21 days of that then have my period (during 7 days off it) then take it again, so i'm regular as clockwork once a month :confused:

Hxx

Hi ladies,

Welldone to the loses and sts. Tracy i bet next week you'll have a good result, and dubchick i think thats totally understandable under the circumstances.

Well i didnt weigh in today - thanks you guys for letting me have a 'holiday'.

My body is doing strange things....:confused: Last week was * week, i only finished on saturday and this afternoon got surprised - not a nice one! (sorry too much info coming up but we're all ladies) by full on heavy bleed???? I seem to be having a full on period again?! Whats all that about:confused: so whats that one week on and 5 days off then on again :( I'm on the pill so always take 21 days of that then have my period (during 7 days off it) then take it again, so i'm regular as clockwork once a month :confused:

Hxx

Hi hun.. It most probably is just coz yer so stressed yer bodyclock is all over the place.. But if yer worried I'd contact yer GP.. as yer on the pill its very unusual.. Hope you feel better soon xx

I have just been had WI using boots scales, dont trust mine... my first WI is 11stone 5lb hoping to report a loss next week

Great to read all the losses..... just brilliant

Are you joining us Jack_D?
Welcome to our little friendly group - we keep in touch through the week if you want to but equally if you don't that's fine too!

MissHP - got to agree with the Dubster here - it does sound like it's hormonal - but see your doctor if it continues - might be gone again in a day or so.x

Hi dubchick and Debs.

Thanks I'm not too concerned as I've been suffering with painful bloating a lot lately, GP was sure it was my IBS but i have family history of ovarian cancer so he said to double check everything he wanted me to have a scan. Last wednesday i had a scan of both ovaries, womb, pelvic area and kidneys and all came back fine, so i know that all was ok a week ago. Maybe you're right about the stress, our bodies can only take so much i suppose.

Hxx

Hi dubchick and Debs.

Thanks I'm not too concerned as I've been suffering with painful bloating a lot lately, GP was sure it was my IBS but i have family history of ovarian cancer so he said to double check everything he wanted me to have a scan. Last wednesday i had a scan of both ovaries, womb, pelvic area and kidneys and all came back fine, so i know that all was ok a week ago. Maybe you're right about the stress, our bodies can only take so much i suppose.

Hxx

Oh God that must have been an awful worry on you.. Glad everything came back OK.. :)
I suffer from IBS too.. But as I wont go to get the awful colonoscopy they can't/won't give me a prescription.. So I just try keep it under control with my diet.. So far its worked :D WW is great for it too coz it means I'm always eating fresh and healthy meals.. xx

Miss HP - oh that's good news hun - take care x

Dubs - can you get those Warburton's Square wraps in Ireland - they are lush - make a great Pizza and only 4PP!

Miss HP - oh that's good news hun - take care x

Dubs - can you get those Warburton's Square wraps in Ireland - they are lush - make a great Pizza and only 4PP!

No we can't get 'em :(
Have been told they have 'em in Tesco but I havn't been able find 'em :(

Dubchick - have you tried colpermin? I had it on prescription but you can also buy it at the chemist. It doesnt get rid of the IBS, but can ease it. Thought i'd let you know in case you have any flare ups. Unfortunately mine isn't just diet related so even with avoiding certain foods i can have bad days with it.

Hxx

Hi fellow Thur WI peeps.
I weighed myself when I got home from work & I've lost a whopping 3lbs this week! I was amazed at my 6lb loss last week but knew as it was my first week I might not repeat that success. I'm so happy with 3, I'm on track to meet my original target in time for the wedding next Fri so if I lose more than that next week I'll be so pleased. I'm bound to be able to fit into that flippin bridesmaid dress! Loving all the info & support on here, couldn't have done it without you!

Dubchick - have you tried colpermin? I had it on prescription but you can also buy it at the chemist. It doesnt get rid of the IBS, but can ease it. Thought i'd let you know in case you have any flare ups. Unfortunately mine isn't just diet related so even with avoiding certain foods i can have bad days with it.

Hxx

Hiya.. No haven't tried it.. Will get some in tho to have there.. Am 'lucky' that mine's only really affected when I eat certain foods and I've mostly found out what they are so avoid them.. I also get it when stressed but (touching wood) have managed to keep as much destressed as I can.. Life has been on the up for me thank God in the last 2.5 years.. Had a really tough time back then.. Lost my Mam 6 weeks after finding out she had cancer.. Then lost my Nan (who was like a mam) 6 months later then split from my 5 year relationship not long after that.. So was an awful year but things have turned and are finally going well for me.. :D

Oh Dubchick, what a horrible time for you - you must be very strong to have turned it all around - I don't know you very well, but I'm already proud of you! You deserve mental holidays in the Canaries. I'm going to stop begrudging it to you now! Best of luck for your weigh in tomorrow.

I'm feeling like a total martyr tonight - I've been killed with stomach cramps all evening, and I still set up my ironing board and ironed for an hour and a half before sitting down for a cuppa. I did polish off a pack of chocos and a packet of tayto as a treat - which takes me a little over my syns for the day but I'll be as good as gold for the rest of the week. My daughter is going to my in laws for a week from Sunday :cry: so I'll have plenty time to walk.

Oh Dubchick, what a horrible time for you - you must be very strong to have turned it all around - I don't know you very well, but I'm already proud of you! You deserve mental holidays in the Canaries. I'm going to stop begrudging it to you now! Best of luck for your weigh in tomorrow.

Heya.. Aww thanks sus murf.. You're very kind.. TBH I only got thru it due to some great friends.. They were brilliant and still are.. It was tough but I got thru and am on the other side and smiling.. :D
Love the idea of a treat per stone.. A gentle reminder of yer hard work.. Hope yer tummy feels better soon..

Bummer girls.. Looks like its my turn for * week :(

3lbs off for me - 8lbs to my mini target
Pleased with that as I was a bit all over the place with my PP calculations this week :)

Welcome to the Friday weigh in thread, u nutters. Well done for the losses and the new acheivement stones. Oooh I love giving out more stickers. In the words of lionel Richie 'stuck on you' is where my weight is with yet another sts. But I'm pretty sure the chocolate cake that actually was the kids, didn't help, I've been on study days at work this week which didn't help either and I've been walking like crazy for my 13 mile marathon on Saturday. I've not been 100 % so as my maths teacher always said- must try harder. You're all doing so well , keep it up and keep those weights coming in. I'll post stats tonight once they're all in. Xx

Another sts for me too. Was hoping for (as always) but there we have, the joys of being a woman with the monthly bloat and water retention! Fandabidozey!

Thanks.. But that was a while back.. 2 n a half years exactly on Monday :( But am on top of it all now.. Take it a day at a time..

Forgot to do my weigh this morning so will stick with yesterday loss of a half.. Will do better next week :D
xx

Back