Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hey all,
Well done cakesandbakes and Debs they are great losses!! :) Also sus murf Loving the charm :)
I was think of trying the slimming world KFC style chicken after reading a thread on here :) has anyone else tried it?? if so whats it like??
x

Well done all you losers & STS.
Its funny how being called a loser is a compliment on this thread :-D
Well im on the Friday weigh in band wagon this week having forgot tovweigh yesterday, doh!
So im a STS this week, normally id be :-( but this week im :-D as i had a long weekend away & they involved my buddies Ben, Jerry & Galaxy!! Just so glad being a very good girl Monday -Friday has prevented a gain.
I'm a bonafide angel from now til June 25th, then i have a special event for 1day, i promise that it will not become a little 2/3 day Megs extravaganza :p

Hey all,
Well done cakesandbakes and Debs they are great losses!! :) Also sus murf Loving the charm :)
I was think of trying the slimming world KFC style chicken after reading a thread on here :) has anyone else tried it?? if so whats it like??
x

It's a bit of faffing about but worth it! I agree just put enough Bovril on to coat the chicken.

Oh Dubs - got my PP calculator today so having a play with it tonight.............oh that sounds a bit sad for a friday night lol!

Thanks guys, its is in the oven now. I didnt use the whole jar of bovril :) so hopefully it will turn out nice :)

Haha Tracy it was actually really yummy :) everyone enjoyed it so think it was a success :)

No I havent tried that yet pebbles :) I shall have to give it a go. Do you know where I can find a recipe?? Also saw a video on youtube with a recipe for diet coke chicken..... sounds horrible haha but is meant to be quite nice so might try that next week as well:) xx

Rhi08 said:
No I havent tried that yet pebbles :) I shall have to give it a go. Do you know where I can find a recipe?? Also saw a video on youtube with a recipe for diet coke chicken..... sounds horrible haha but is meant to be quite nice so might try that next week as well:) xx

I'll post recipe for you, it's worth the effort, I haven't had the diet coke chicken either but it is supposed to be yum. I just wasn't keen on the sound of it but I must give it a go x

Oh Dubs - got my PP calculator today so having a play with it tonight.............oh that sounds a bit sad for a friday night lol!

Hiya Debs.. Tip for the calculator... When you'v entered on yer points info and gotten the value at the end.. It will ask to you want to Use?, if you press the multiply or divide button it will mulitply or divide (obiously) the points values.. So if its a case its 1pp for 1 of something but 3pp for 2 of that something, this is how you find out :D Or if the info is given for 100g and you'v only had 50g etc.. Am sure ya get the idea .. Happy playing ha ha.. x

Hiya Debs.. Tip for the calculator... When you'v entered on yer points info and gotten the value at the end.. It will ask to you want to Use?, if you press the multiply or divide button it will mulitply or divide (obiously) the points values.. So if its a case its 1pp for 1 of something but 3pp for 2 of that something, this is how you find out :D Or if the info is given for 100g and you'v only had 50g etc.. Am sure ya get the idea .. Happy playing ha ha.. x

Cheers Dubs - pretty much got the hang of it now - and you were right - it's so much easier with it!:D

Hey everyone hope your all ok :)
I just tried the diet coke chicken for dinner :) quite surprised it was really yummy, tasted a bit like a sticky BBQ sauce.
Iv decided to set myself a little rule not to eat after around 7pm :) hopefully that might help boost my weight loss.
xx

Rhi08 said:
Hey everyone hope your all ok :)
I just tried the diet coke chicken for dinner :) quite surprised it was really yummy, tasted a bit like a sticky BBQ sauce.
Iv decided to set myself a little rule not to eat after around 7pm :) hopefully that might help boost my weight loss.
xx

Fair play Rhi, i'd die if i didn't eat after 7pm!! Lol xx

My husband works long hours so I've often been cooking dinners at 9 at night. But since my stomach problems the other night I've been cooking earlier for me and it seems to have made a difference. That said, most nights I would have a treat around nine-ish. a mini bar, or low syn crisps or something.

Oh my god, I had that new Yorker chicken for lunch today and it was just fabulous!! My in laws took my daughter away, so we're off to the cinema and for something to eat. I don't expect to be really good but I hope to stay on plan!

Back