Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

That's fab Pebbles, well done x
I've only had 2 syns today girls, what the heck?! Only 1 explanation: my true self has been replaced by a Healthy imposter ;-)
It's abit late in the night to be increasing them now, so i'll just leave it, i'm sure my syn-tastic self will return tomorrow!
Horrible miserable day all day today, i've got cabin fever from sitting in the house!

I'll have them megs if they're going spare!! I was angelic all weekend - had a crowd for the weekend and I stayed completely on plan - only used two sins. Again today, we all went to my mother's and I brought my own lunch because I knew she was doing a pie. But then my inlaws stole my baby and we made use of a rare opportunity to get out - so went to the cinema, where we shared popcorn, then went for dinner - I genuinely made good choices but not exactly to plan - I had a chicken wrap and corn on the cob. I'm going to walk the legs of myself for the week to make it up!!

pebbles67 said:
Hi guys, just back from the half marAthon, I did 13.75 miles in 3hr56 mins, really proud of us both. 1000 women all walking at midnight to raise money for the hospice. Great night but I'm shattered now and ache a bit so off to bed. I'll post tomoro xxxx

Well done Pebs, so proud of you!!

Fair play Rhi, i'd die if i didn't eat after 7pm!! Lol xx

Haha Megs .... it is actually quite hard im so used to having a snack in the evening but hopefully it will help :)

Dubchick Brushing your teeth is a good idea might try that one :)

Well done Pebbles That is fantastic :happy096:

xx

Rhi08 said:
Haha Megs .... it is actually quite hard im so used to having a snack in the evening but hopefully it will help :)

Dubchick Brushing your teeth is a good idea might try that one :)

Well done Pebbles That is fantastic :happy096:

xx

Sounds like a good SW weekend for you Smurf, well done & as for this evening even tho you were a wee bit off plan the way i see it you chose nutricious, healthy food, not empty calories, so in my book if you're going slightly off plan then thats the way to go :)
Social events can be hard, i find it hard not to beat myself up, but sometimes a little flexibility does no harm, i had a lot of flexibility on my recent long weekend...infact you know that stretchy figure toy for kids? Well that was me!! Lmao. But touch wood it was all good as i went straight back on plan.
I'm a terrible night owl, rarely get enough sleep, i've heard that can affect losses? So this week i have to try to set a regular bedtime! Not starting very well am i?!! Lol.
Goodnite folks, chat tomorrow, Megs xxx

Hi All,
Well on my Thursday weigh in i lost another 1lb. So 7lb loss overall. Pretty happy & surprised with that as i havent actually been on the plan for over a week now (oops!).
I have been especially bad over the past weekend as I have just spent it in Cambridge, taking full use of the hotels full english buffet breakfast & ignoring SW completely when it came to dinner & drinks :(
I too am a scale hopper & jumped on them (again) this morning to find out that my weekend of over-indulging has made me gain 2lbs! eeek!
I was expecting it to be honest and its made me determined to get back on the SW wagon and stick to it 100% now (hopefully lose those 2lbs by thursday!). Not worth wasting all my hard work so far.
Well done pebbles on your half marathon - I am doing a night walking marathon myself in october for Cancer Research, so will have to start training properly for that soon!
Good luck everyone for this week! x

suzanne79 said:
Hi All,
Well on my Thursday weigh in i lost another 1lb. So 7lb loss overall. Pretty happy & surprised with that as i havent actually been on the plan for over a week now (oops!).
I have been especially bad over the past weekend as I have just spent it in Cambridge, taking full use of the hotels full english buffet breakfast & ignoring SW completely when it came to dinner & drinks :(
I too am a scale hopper & jumped on them (again) this morning to find out that my weekend of over-indulging has made me gain 2lbs! eeek!
I was expecting it to be honest and its made me determined to get back on the SW wagon and stick to it 100% now (hopefully lose those 2lbs by thursday!). Not worth wasting all my hard work so far.
Well done pebbles on your half marathon - I am doing a night walking marathon myself in october for Cancer Research, so will have to start training properly for that soon!
Good luck everyone for this week! x

Hi suzanne I live near Cambridge :)

I keep losing my bloody posts - getting annoyed now!!

Hope you're all well though!! Not much new here, stayed on plan today, drank gallons of water, only got a 20 minute walk in but better than nothing.

I cooked the New yorker chicken again this evening - it is just SO gorgeous!!

Hi all,

Sorry i haven't been around much, thought you had had more than enough of my doom and gloom posts.

Well done pebbles on your moonlight walk.

I have the race for life on sunday, i was hoping to jog the whole thing but not sure i'll be fit enough to. I will jog as much as i can, and fast walk inbetween to catch my breath. I had been doing lots of training and was on track but the stress of the last few weeks just got too much for me and i haven't done any jogging lately.

Hope you're all well. I have been off plan (not being particulary bad, but SW has been the last thing on my mind. Going to get back on the wagon though and hopefully i wont have put too much on.

Hxx

welcome back miss hp :)
where's my fellow costa crusader?? (sophie)
ooh girls, a wee question. i bought Tesco diet orange sparkling fruit drink. sort of like cheap fanta lol. except now i can't drink it as i'm afraid it will have syns.
heres the details: per 100ml it contains: 3kcal, protein trace, carbs 0.4g, fat trace, and it comes in a 2 litre bottle. i did the values online and it said free, however on the label it says comminuted orange (like juice from mushed up orange according to google)
from concentrate 5%, hmmm...i'm on the verge of pouring it down the sink!
any thoughts??

Morning you lot. Thanks for the congrats for my walk, I've been a munch monster since I did it and have eaten too many syns. I've stuck to sw meals but my syns have been naughty and thrown themselves at me in the way of crisps and mini choc bars. So I'm meeting my ww friend today for lunch and I'm sorting out a strategy to get myself back on track.

Megs any low cal still or carbonated drinks are generally syn free. So pour a large one with ice and enjoy.
Well done for keeping it all together guys you're doing really well.
Salads are the key of the next 5 days. Can you fit a salad in to your menu?? A side salad maybe?? A nice way to enjoy the superfree is tomato, cucumber, spring onion, chopped lettuce, beetroot chopped and mixed together as a side salad. Lovely. The watermelon feta tomato and mint is also a big winner. Any other salad favourites of yours guys??
Beautiful weather set for the next week so fill those plates with salad. Superfree food= superslim us.

We seem to have lost a few weighers this week unless they're away so I'll pop the figures we have got on anyway. Cos I need to give some shining stickers to some shining stars.

Keep the sw train going, next station - salad- on -Trent.

Green day salads

lots of boiled sliced new potatoes with chopped chives, pasta or couscous or my new found fave- bulgar wheat. (Boil just as u would rice and add to salad . )With rocket and sliced green and yellow peppers.

Boiled egg, grated cheese from hea, cress , lettuce, radishes, low cal Mayo .

Rice, sweetcorn, peas, mint, cubed babybel lights, (cook rice in stock cube to add flavour)

Hello girlies.. Have ya missed me?? Not been on much.. Not been busy much just having an 'can't be ar5ed' week.. Not with U, or WW or anything in particular.. Just in general..
My friend (the girl that was running the bootbamp I was doing) and I had a gym date on Saturday morning.. She absolutley MURDERED me in the gym.. She MADE me do the cross trainer.. That's my enemy. Me and the cross trainer DO NOT get on!! But I managed 8 whole minutes.. Only coz she wouldn't let me give up!! Then 20 minutes at an incline of 10 and fast walk on the treadmill.. Then 10 minutes on the rowing machine.. And this point I thought I needed an ambulance!! Then we started our weights.. These I LOVE!! Well.. I did!! We done legs, arms, bingo wings, tummy, back, love handles, bum... I was one big sweaty MESS leaving that gym but felt great and very proud that I'd managed it without the aid of an oxegen tank!!
Then I was having a few drinks with Jonathan (my BF) and decided it would be great craic to play on the x box kinect!! As if the gym hadn't been enough for one day!!!
When I say it was torture to move for the next 2 days I am not lying OR exaggerating!! I couldn't laugh. Couldn't walk. Couldn't sit. Couldn't turn over in bed.... But I'm all recovered now and awaiting a text from Joanne to arrange our next gym date :D

Pebs.. Salads I can do.. I love salads.. My only problem with salads is it leaves me with loads of dailies left but sure thems the breaks.. :D I can hav a nice bar of choccie to make them up :D
I love pasta salads (these obviously use allowance) for dinner.. 40g brown pasta. 80g Tuna. Mixed peppers. Onion. Sweetcorn. Cherry tomatoes. With either ex low fat mayo or 0% fat ceasar dressing.. Yum yum..

Welcome Annabel - this is a great thread with lots of support and chat going on normally - not this week or last mind you - everyone's been really quiet lately!

Dubchick, I was like that today - could hardly move my legs. Went for a much longer walk with my new heavy trainers and my shins are killing me today. As a matter of interest, what brand is the 0% fat caesar dressing?

Could you tell me what shop bought convenience foods you find useful on any of the days - I'm hoping to do a run to Asda in Enniskillen this weekend to stock up - a lot of the stuff is not available here.

Hey guys :-D
And Welcome Annabel, Dub & Smurf are correct, we're normallyva noisy bunch! :p
Thats another SW lunch prepared, with early starts this week i need speedy breakfasts, so i've just done magic porridge for the morning, loving the handiness already :)
Have to post my food for today, think i will go get ready for bed 1st tho, then all i'll have to do is jump in :)
I'm looking forward to the salad bootcamp rule, love salads x

Me too - would live some more ideas for salad combos - I love the feta and watermelon one. That's what I'm having for lunch tomorrow - I'm having a rare orange day tomorrow - and definitely planning some green days fir next week - I haven't done any yet.

Back