Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Well done Tracy.. 3 down.. That's brilliant..
And you too Sus murf.. Great start..
I'm only down a half again this week.. Its still down which is good.. And I'm not surprised being honest.. As I said yesterday I haven't been managing to eat all my dailies this week at all.. No matter how much I'v tried.. I've been full after each meal and just couldn't be ar5ed forcing myself to eat just coz I should..
Although am not surprised, I am quite disappointed.. As I dont the mini marathon last Monday (06th) and I dont that super dooper workout last Saturday (11th) And both week was only down a half each.. Though I did have my * week (started Saturday) so maybe that stopped the losses??!! Who knows..
But its another new week and another effort..
(Though I am going to see Take That on Saturday so that will probably (almost definitley) mean eating out and drinking dirty water (beer!!) :D :D But will be as good as I can and it'll only be one day of naughty.. Straight back to tracking and weighing on Sunday

Good luck to everyone who has yet to weigh in...

Welcome mustshiftflab.. This is a great forum with lots of great tips, advice and support.. :D

suzanne - dont you be worrying now cos you are keeping very good company as i am also in your camp with the 2lb adoption of fat. its time to ditch the glitch and seize the date to lose the weight. better week for us this week .

rio chook, fabulous loss and one to be very proud of. great big wahooooo on its way to you.

well done debs, and dubchick .

ive put on 2 this week but im not in the least surprised as since my midnight walk saturday night, ive eaten a mcdonalds breakfast, a hundred weight in jelly babies, biscuits and chocolate. but im back on track since wednesday and doing good. ive had a job interview and extra work in the way of study days so ive not been able to keep focused. feeling better now and meals planned.

hows everyone doing with the salads?

i had a chicken and bacon salad wednesday, a harvester salad bar salad with roast chicken thursday, a chicken brie and jacket potato and salad today.

we're off to a birthday party at legoland tomorrow and rain is scheduled so, not sure i can manage to pack a salad picnic, more likely i'll be in need of a mug of soup.
whats everyone doing for the weekend?
well done on the losses.

pebbles +2lb ........... total 19lbs

debs - 1lb --------------total 11lbs

tracy 3lb -------- -----total 12lbs

MissHP +8lb...............total

megs sts..................total 14lb
1stone.jpg

susmurf -2.5lb--------------total 17lb
1stone.jpg

sophie -----------total 12.5

wennjenn, --------------total 12lbs

sunshine runner ------total 30lb
rhio8 4.5lbs-----------total lb
1stone.jpg

vegemite .....total 3lb
http://www.minimins.com/attachments...e-else-weigh-home-thursday-wanna-post-sow.jpg
dubchick 1lb............total 18lb
1stone.jpg

fat and flumpy, ..---------.total 9lbs

thursdays total weight loss this week = 12lbs – wooo

friday weighers

kankles ------------- total 23.5lbs

friday weighers total = lb

sat weighers

sarahc -------------------.total 75 lbs

claralou --------------------total 8.5lbs

saturday total loss = lbs

total loss = 12 lbs

slimmer of the week
rio

clothes challenge
debs- wearing blouse
smurf - into a size 16
megs - into jeans
sunshine - into jeans

waists
pebs - 39.5 -----was 42
dubchick 38
sunshine 37
Tracy. 44 .......,was 48
Megs. 35

Oh my goodness, I've been so bold - yesterday I was my usual thursday self - a little loose with the rules but nothing too bad - some butter, a liitle bit of cake. But today, oh my god, disaster!! I had some doritos with creme fraiche, aero bubbles and two HUGE glasses of wine - oh and a sausage off my brother's plate. I'm hammered now cause I've not had a drink in weeks. Worst thing is I'm off to my in laws tomorrow to get my baby back so I'll have two day's with little control over my food.

sus_murf said:
Oh my goodness, I've been so bold - yesterday I was my usual thursday self - a little loose with the rules but nothing too bad - some butter, a liitle bit of cake. But today, oh my god, disaster!! I had some doritos with creme fraiche, aero bubbles and two HUGE glasses of wine - oh and a sausage off my brother's plate. I'm hammered now cause I've not had a drink in weeks. Worst thing is I'm off to my in laws tomorrow to get my baby back so I'll have two day's with little control over my food.

Don't worry smurf, you're not alone...since i had a STS i accepted an invite to a BBQ & well lets just say restraint didn't come into it, i'm just out of bed now with a rather sore head & thinkin god why did i do that, to top it off Ryan has just made us big fry ups & been to the shop for pizza & ben & jerrys for later on :-0 so today is a write off as well, start again Sunday xo

Hi ladies,

How has your weekend been? I did the race for life this morning. Pleased with my time as hadnt trained as much as i had wanted to. I jogged as much as i could and fast walked to catch my breath on the inbetween bits. Did it in 37 mins 1 sec.

Hxx

MissHP said:
Hi ladies,

How has your weekend been? I did the race for life this morning. Pleased with my time as hadnt trained as much as i had wanted to. I jogged as much as i could and fast walked to catch my breath on the inbetween bits. Did it in 37 mins 1 sec.

Hxx

Well Done Miss HP, a v good achievement x

Attention! Attention! We interupt this broadcast to bring you some important information: Megs is back on the wagon!! :)))
All together now: "about bloody time!" lol lol xxx

Forgive me people for I have synned. And synned. And then synned some more. I am too embarrassed to catalogue all the synning I am guilty of since thursday. I'd say I've rocketed myself so far into the 13's that it will take weeks just to be found again!!

But nevertheless, I am repenting . I plan to hit the roads tomorrow after school and wear my legs to stumps. I am going to drink my body weight in water and live on watermelon for three day's - well, not just watermelon, but you know what I mean.

Lol, Smurf are your legs stumps yet :)
Back to working odd hours this week. My eating for the past 2/3 days has not been the usual to say the least, abit naughty, but sometimes you need a few naughty days to renew your focus. So i'm back on track now & have kicked myself up the backside as far as exercising is concerned. Gona really focus until Thursday & keep the fingers crossed that the damage limitation works xx

Lol, Smurf are your legs stumps yet :)

NO!!!! You wouldn't believe the weather we had today - it was like the middle of winter the rain that fell! And the cold!! I got soaked at work and I haven't warmed up since. I tried to do some zumba when I got home but my daughter is making me pay for her week away from me and is stuck to me like velcro. I'm going to have to try to do it before she wakes in the morning!

Hi sus_murf...
Yer not alone.. Have had a disaster of a week.. This morning is the first this week I've had a breakfast.. Haven't been purposely skipping it, just been forgetting to have it! And by time I started to get hungry it was 11:30 and lunch is at 12:30 so its too late to have it.. So I'd have a piece of fruit or something to get me thru the hour.. Then I'd have my lunch at 12:30.. Then a 3pm coffee.. And by time I get home I haven't been hungry so haven't had a dinner either.. Except last night when I had a 3in1 from chinese AND 2 chicken balls.. Had bought a portion of 6 but gave the other 4 to my Dad.. (my appetite has certainly decreased!! was all set of eating 'em all!)
So all in all, although I haven't gone to town on eating, as we all know, I might as well have coz i've eaten feck all.. Duno where my appetite has gone..
And next week is a right off already coz I am certainly not calorie counting on all my holiday eats n cocktails I can tell ya that for nothing :D x

Hi All, I'm new to this site today. I have about 8 stone to lose but would like to at least lose 1 before I get married in August. I have been reading your posts and am really impressed with your weight losses. I am intending to weigh at home on Thursdays and would appreciate any help or advice you can give me. Cheers :)

Pebs,kanks and debs where r u all ??????? Xx

Aww hi Trace! and everyone else!
I'm afraid I've been guilty of hanging out on the WW threads a bit :eek:

They don't move as quickly as on here but am looking for hints tips recipes etc - have not had a great week this week but not gone massively over points!

I would so love to get to my stone this week - have been hopping on and off the scales like everyone else and sometimes it looks better than others.......we'll see on Friday.

Have been using up the Scan Bran I bought before switching and although there are lower point things I could have - they really do work on the old bowels (sorry if that's too graphic!)

You did fantastic last week Trace - how's it going this week?

I'm a Friday weigher now so will be back then :)

Back