Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

OK, seriously people, where are ye all hiding out?? I'm in serious need of an ass kicking. I'm positively leaking motivation. I need help!!!!

And Sus!!! I thought you were my buddy til the end of July - come on get your a*rse in gear and get back on the wagon!

Dubs - I don't know how you can't eat - I never have breakfast but have fruit mid morning then lunch at 1pm - evenings are my downfall - always have been and having breakfast doesn't seem to make any difference to that - not good tho not eating - get yerself sorted out lol!

Not long until Lanzarote now hey!

Debs154;3770181Dubs - I don't know how you can't eat - I never have breakfast but have fruit mid morning then lunch at 1pm - evenings are my downfall - always have been and having breakfast doesn't seem to make any difference to that - not good tho not eating - get yerself sorted out lol! Not long until Lanzarote now hey![/QUOTE said:
Duno whats going on... Clearly I got here coz I was hungry far too often but just have no appetite.. May be that's down to my IBS playing up tho.. Appetite seems to be back a bit today.. Had 2 meals so fat today.. Wohoo ha ha
Not even slightly hungry for dinner tho.. So obviously as i've been missing meals, my weight loss is gona be more of a gain this week.. Haven't eaten close to my daily allowance at all since Monday!!
How you getting on? x

Hi Debs.. What's scan bran?? Am really suffering this week and last with my IBS (last thing I need before hols!!) so anything would be a great help.. x

Scan Bran is a Scandinavian Crispbread - tastes like cardboard lol but keeps you regular!

Get them from Holland and Barrat - don't know if you have them in Eire?

4PP for 5 Scan Bran btw - if I have 4 a day I am regular as clockwork - have them with Philly and tomatoes or with a squishy banana on them - I'm not near a H&B so bought some online before I started WW :)

Dub chick! Hols coming up, woohoo u lucky gal, wana take a few of ur "thread buddies" with u? Lol x
I just booked a wee country break over the july hols, just a cottage for 3 nights, but im lookin fwd to it.
Gym twice so far this week & going again tomoro & fri, im going to aim for 4 times a week to c if that helps me along. Foodwise this week im on plan, sleep wise im on odd hrs, so can't really help that, but next week im aiming for more sleep...will prob take a hit this week for being naughty a few days last week & also * week this weekend, but...hey ho onwards & upwards eh xxx

Hello and Welcome Alien Chick. Good luck with your first weigh in.

Hi Tracy (and everyone else) I'm here :)

How are you all doing? I haven't been on here lately as really struggling and dont want you guys to think i'm a constant moaner.

I wish i could get on here more when i'm at work as i'm really bad for nibbling at my desk and although i take fruit to snack on there's ALWAYS bad things at work, I think i need a constant buddy LOL :rolleyes:

Good luck for weigh in this week all

Hx

weigh in and gained 0.5 slightly disapointed as i can see this being a slow progress
the weekends are going to be my downfall i went over too many syns ha well not a big gain
going to keep a diary aswell so i can keep track properly

4PP for 5 Scan Bran btw - if I have 4 a day I am regular as clockwork - have them with Philly and tomatoes or with a squishy banana on them - I'm not near a H&B so bought some online before I started WW :)

Hiya Debs..Yea we have H&B so will pop in there today and get me some of them!! Why does everything that's good for ya, taste so awful??!! Why can't a big mac be good for ya!! lol

Dub chick! Hols coming up, woohoo u lucky gal, wana take a few of ur "thread buddies" with u? Lol x

Hi Megs.. Yea I fly out Saturday.. Finish up work today.. I cannot wait! Of course you can all come along :D x

Am being a naughty one this week and skipping weigh in.. My IBS has been playing up BIGTIME along with under eating and I look 7 months pregnant!! NOT GOOD!! Good luck to everyone else tho this week.. And good luck to all for the coming week :D x

Hi everyone, It has been a while since I posted here. I have been so rubbish recently at dieting that I decided today would be my fresh start. Had been doing another weight loss plan but seem to be stuck in a rut with it so going to give slimming world a go.

Anyway hope its ok with you guys to post my wi result here every Thursday.

Just started today . 12 stone 13 lbs

Good luck everyone x

My first weigh in today and I stayed the same.. bit upset but I did have a major slip up one day and it was TOTM this week so hopefully I'll get a good loss next week instead :) Can anyone recommend any good scales as ours are rubbish and can never make their mind up?

Hi everybody, its a 3lb loss for me this week, but before you get excited my naughtiness & lack of exercise last week had caused a 3lb gain when i weighed on Saturday! So although i have pulled the 3lb back, its really a STS.
Well done all & Good Luck those still to WI xxx

Can anyone recommend any good scales as ours are rubbish and can never make their mind up?

Hiya.. I have the WW scales and find it great.. Bit expensive but really good and I've had mine for about 2 years and have never even had to replace the battery as yet (bet I go home now and they don't work haha)
Good luck with your journey... x

Dubchick81 said:
Well done on pulling it back Megs.. That was quick!! Good luck too for the week ahead :D x

Aw thanks, i've worked my bum off since Sat! I will def think twice before the next bout of naughtiness i can tell you, once bitten & all that x

Hiya.. I have the WW scales and find it great.. Bit expensive but really good and I've had mine for about 2 years and have never even had to replace the battery as yet (bet I go home now and they don't work haha)
Good luck with your journey... x

Ah thank you so much! Good luck as well :)

Hello ladies,

I forgot this morning was weigh day!!! :confused: woke up with a headache, got up and showered and headed out to work. Didn't want to weigh this evening when i got home as want to keep it to a similar time so i'll weigh in in the morning.

Good luck to those still to weigh and well done to those who have lost or sts.

Hxx

Back