Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

:party0019:

A whopping 4lb loss which finally means I've lost over a stone now and well on my way with my mini target!!

I know ww isn't for everyone and I can see if you have a family to cook for sw is more practical but I wouldn't switch back now - not felt hungry at all - have been out every weekend AND been able to have a bit of chocolate if I want to!

I think the Scan Bran helps too :)

Am going to reset my target to be 12.5 st when I come back off my holiday :)

Well done to all the losers and sts!

Last edited:
Debs154 said:
:party0019:

A whopping 4lb loss which finally means I've lost over a stone now and well on my way with my mini target!!

I know ww isn't for everyone and I can see if you have a family to cook for sw is more practical but I wouldn't switch back now - not felt hungry at all - have been out every weekend AND been able to have a bit of chocolate if I want to!

I think the Scan Bran helps too :)

Am going to reset my target to be 12.5 st when I come back off my holiday :)

Well done to all the losers and sts!

Good Job! :-D i'm glad the WW is working for you x

MissHP said:
Hi ladies,
Just a quick update, 3lbs off for me this week :)
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.
Hxx

Excellent Miss HP, i hope that helps to really lift ur spirits xo

Hello guys :-D
It's all very eery & quiet on here today again. I just came on to say has any1 tried the Del Monte Duo bars, like a frozen lolly style treat. Frozen yogurt inside, Sorbet style on the outside & a tiny 2.5 syns each, yum, i recommend!

Hi all,

Went away for the weekend to the peak district, it was lovely :) Rained all day saturday but the hotel had a nice spa so did some swimming and then chilled in the hot tub. Today was lovely so we got up early and went for a long walk (lots of hill walking), then on the drive home stopped in Buxton and Bakewell and had a wonder round both. Accidently ate a small bakewell tart!! whoops!!

I haven't tried them Megs but will have a look out for them. How are you doing?

Hope you're all well.

Hxx

MissHP said:
Hi all,

Went away for the weekend to the peak district, it was lovely :) Rained all day saturday but the hotel had a nice spa so did some swimming and then chilled in the hot tub. Today was lovely so we got up early and went for a long walk (lots of hill walking), then on the drive home stopped in Buxton and Bakewell and had a wonder round both. Accidently ate a small bakewell tart!! whoops!!

I haven't tried them Megs but will have a look out for them. How are you doing?

Hope you're all well.

Hxx

Oh bakewell tarts are gorgeous!!
Sounds like u had a good weekend. Its been deathly quiet around here...every1 has been abducted :-o lol
I'm doing good, apart from the fact i have no fruit on the house (not like me) apart from an apple & a banana, which i've eaten, so i've now resorted to tinned pineapple in own juice, which i know is syns, but still counts as fruit intake....i hope. Plus i've only had 2.5 syns today, so i'm good to go for a few more

Hello lovely ladies, i'm just havin lunch made by my lovely OH, carrot & butterbean soup with sunflower seed & oat ryvita & fresh pineapple & grapes for after.
Skipped work today as today is start of * week, so im feelin crappy & hes lookin after me :-* xxx

MissHP said:
Hi all,

Hi Megs, lunch sounded nice. How are you feeling now?

Hxx

Hi :)
Feeling wee bit better. Ry has just made me a salad for work tommorrow & a fruit salad, he put helmanns ligter than light mayo on it, 4 heaped teaspoons!! Eek!! How many syns is that? I think he sensed my distress & is lookin rather sorrowful lol.
The whole situation has given me the giggles

New starter

Hi, I successfully lost two stone on sw about two years ago but have slowly gained it all back plus a bit more. I feel totally ashamed of myself and am feeling pretty low. I would defo be interested in weighing in with you on a Thursday. Think I would do so much better with a helping hand.

Hi :)
Feeling wee bit better. Ry has just made me a salad for work tommorrow & a fruit salad, he put helmanns ligter than light mayo on it, 4 heaped teaspoons!! Eek!! How many syns is that? I think he sensed my distress & is lookin rather sorrowful lol.
The whole situation has given me the giggles

Lighter than light is only 1/2 syn per tablespoon :)

Bettsy said:
Hi, I successfully lost two stone on sw about two years ago but have slowly gained it all back plus a bit more. I feel totally ashamed of myself and am feeling pretty low. I would defo be interested in weighing in with you on a Thursday. Think I would do so much better with a helping hand.

Welcome! & don't u fret we'll soon have u shifting those lbs & feeling great! Xx

Big shop needed tomorro girls, need variety for As and Bs on green days. Any good suggestions? Im a vegy x

Hope you enjoy it, its nice he's made it for you xx[/QUOTE]

I know bless him, hes a sweetheart <3 xx

Oh me I want to join in. I used to go to sw class 6 years ago to lose weight for my wedding, we weighed in on a Thurs, and I lost 3 stone.
Unfortunately through various things I put the 3 stone on and some more, managed to lose most of it last year and be a stone from target, now I am 2 st 10 from target again :(

Going to do sw at home and weigh in on Thurs x

Well I wonder what's happened to everyone on here - very strange that evryone seems to have gone at once!
Nice to see MissHP, Megs and people keeping it going! Welcome to the newbies too!
I've had a rubbish weeken which included a lot of wine, popcorn (not in the same place!) and a Dominos hangover cure Pizza - I always do this - see a big loss and have a binge - such an unhealthy attitude to food!
Good luck everyone for this week!

EmRobo said:
Oh me I want to join in. I used to go to sw class 6 years ago to lose weight for my wedding, we weighed in on a Thurs, and I lost 3 stone.
Unfortunately through various things I put the 3 stone on and some more, managed to lose most of it last year and be a stone from target, now I am 2 st 10 from target again :(

Going to do sw at home and weigh in on Thurs x

Welcome & good luck for ur 1st WI with us :)

Back