Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Ryan has rented us a cottage way out in the countryside, its for 4 days & we leave in 5 days time, hes arranging the food soi duno wat that will blike SW wise, but im lookin fwd to it :) will just have to get in plenty of walking & enjoy myself, i'll worry about it when i get back lol x

Hi ladies,

Deb's how did the festival go? Did you manage to be good ish? :)

Megs that sounds lovely, you'll just have to walk miles with Ryan and your doggie to burnt off any naughty food.

How's everyone's weekend been?

Hxx

Hi ladies,

Deb's how did the festival go? Did you manage to be good ish? :)

Megs that sounds lovely, you'll just have to walk miles with Ryan and your doggie to burnt off any naughty food.

How's everyone's weekend been?

Hxx

I was really good and ate before I went and had a small glass of wine - 2 PP left for today now - what have you been up to?

I intend to walk loads, Callie will love it, she walks twice the miles as she runs ahead & then runs back to make sure we are still following lol.
Its been a scorcher here today, too hot to exercise, so im waiting until its cooler later on, then ill go for a run.
I don't know about u girls but i have been having my hexs in lighter things, like nuts & babybels, milk etc. The heats lovely, but i just don't feel hungry in it, so its easier to just eat nibbly things.

Hello ladies,

Debs - very good :)

Megs - sounds like you'll have a lovely time, i'm not one for gyms but can walk and walk (it helps if its a nice location and weather though).

We went for a walk this morning, then to my mums for a bbq (mum was very good and did chicken and fish for me, a massive salad and cherries, pineapple and strawberries for afters. We then took my little niece to a 'story in the park' threate production - part of the cultural festical here at the moment.

I was good at the bbq, although i did have some polish sausage and haven't been able to find anything similar to know how many points to count - so i'm just going to count it as the full 15syns.

Hope the rest of the week goes well and we all have at least a pund off on thursday

Hxx

Hi everyone.. I'm ba-aackk...
Holiday was FAB.. Weather was amazing and the company was great.. We had tonnes n tonnes of giggles and FOOD!! I ate what I wanted when I wanted and maybe shouldn't have.. But I dont feel guilty.. Dont go on hols allot (once a year) so let myself have whatever I wanted..
Went and done a big lunch shop today so the strict tracking/counting/weighing starts again tomoro...
Hope everyone's well and sticking to plan.. xx

Yay !! Dubchick welcome back!
This thread's been pretty quiet apart from a few faithfuls - glad you had a good time - holidays are no place for dieting!

Hi Dubchick, welcome back. Sounds like you had a lovely time :)

How is everyone today?

I can't believe how quickly weigh day is coming round :eek:

Hxx

Well done on the losses and Im
glad smurfy is ok.
How are you all doing with rules so far? Half way to weigh in day
We were away for the weekend camping with friends and all the kids in Somerset. We pretty much stuck to plan with a handful of m&ms thrown in for good measure.
Back today and back at work yuk
Tomoro I'm off to Oxford circus for a Market research day, looking forward to it. But not to the buffet lunch. I'm focused so it's more a case of will there be anything for me to eat rather than a fight to stop eating it .
I've swapped to extra easy this week and see how I get on.

Hello everybody. I'm getting on well with the drinking enough water rule. Haven't got in any exercise this week tho as its been sooo warm here, a real heavy heat not a sunshine heat. We have 2 fans going all the time in the house & poor wee Callie is drinking water like shes doing a detox lol.

Thanks for the welcome back girls.. So far so good on being back on track.. Have been drinking tonnes n tonnes of water.. Done a sneaky weigh in yesterday and was UP FIVE POUNDS!!! :O Oh well.. It was worth it and am gettin back on track so its all good.. x

I need serious HELP! I've lost all motivation. I thought I was back on track yesterday, only to come home from work to eat a packet of crisps and half a bar of cooking chocolate:eek::eek: I haven't done something like that in so long. I've been good so far today - I've started back on extra easy, just to make this a little easier and I got out for a short walk - only about 20 minutes, but it's a start. I really need some help and motivation though, to get me back on track - I've put on 3.5lbs since I lost the run of myself - I need to get my head back to where it was 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Hi Sus Murf I know how you feel as ive really been struggling with motivation over the last few weeks and as you can see i have almost put what i had lost back on :cry: I wish i knew the magic words to motivate you, unfortunately i don't, but all i can say is look ho far you have come, you have done so well so far and if you give up now at some point in the future you'll have to start again. I can't always be on here but if you want my mob number we can support each other via text as much as possible ( i can usually get away with texting at work, whereas i can't get on here), If you do private message me and i'll give it you.

I keep telling myself that i need to stay on the sw wagon as i'm not happy with how i look, my clothes feel tight (not to mention the ones in the wardrobe i cant even fit in), although i dont have any weight related health issues at the moment we all not its not healthy to be overweight, and i want to feel confident and happy.

Like i've said, sorry i haven't got any magic words, however we'll support each other on here as much as possible. Do you have an event coming up that you can focus on? I often find if there's something coming up i'm more focused.

Big hugs

Hxx

Just realised yoy have your hols coming up!!

Sus Murf Iv been exactly the same :( I feel so angry with myself after I was doing so well :( Over the last 2 weeks iv been completly off plan and not had any of the right stuff!! Jumped on the scales today and iv put on 5 1/2 pounds!! :( Im devastated. Really need to get back on track before all my hard work is undone. Im going to write some meal plans out and hopefully that will help get back into the routine! :)

Well said miss hp. Right smurfy and rio, I've missed you and I'm going to make it my mission to get you back on track. I will be asking you questions about what youve been eating from now and want you both to be honest about snacking. Need some answers now please before we start.
Just tell me ;I'll do this with you
1 what plan you're following red and green, extra easy?
2 can you both access some exercise? Whether it be zumba on wii or the gym , walking etc
3 what snacks do you want to have- choc, wine, crisps? To use up sins
4 are u working this week and do you need to take only cold stuff in or can you reheat
5 Are u veggie?
Between now And tomoro eve decide if you are ready to restart this week, if not we can move it to next week. For now I want you to continue with water increase to flush those toxins out ready.
We'll done on getting this far we will get there.

It always amazes me that it takes so long to loose the lbs,but a week to put it all back on.
I've put on 6 of the 12 that I lost,and I seem to be loosing the motivation too,so I know exactly how you feel :(

Looks like I'm not the only one in trouble - in one way, t's nice not to be the only one, but I wouldn't wish this laziness on anyway!!

Anyway, thank you MissHP and Pebbles for trying to sort me out. MissHP, I'm in Ireland, so texting wouldn't work so well, unless you have an international text programme!!

Pebbles, just to answer your questions -

1. I found that I lost better on the red plan, but I'm on EE right now - just to ease me back in - I'm thinking that maybe I was eating too much frst time around and that I'll have learned a little in the meantime!

2. THere is no reason why I can't fit in some exercise, I've never really been a walker, but want to make that my habit for the summer. My daughter was off to the childminder today - my plan was to fit a good big walk in but it's torrential rain here for the day, so I'll do the Wii active before I go to work.

3. Up to now, I've been using my syns on a treat to have with a cup of tea, so a little mini bar or low syn crisps. I find I'm better off without wine as I lose all reason when I start!!

4. Work is a bit complicated right now, for the rest of this week, I'm only working evenings 3 - 6 with an hours prep required. For the next 2 weeks, I'll be working 10 to 1 and 3 - 6, with probably 1.5 hours prep required. So while I can prepare lunches, I won't have unlimited time.

5. No, I'm probably the very opposite of veggie! (I love most veg and fruit, but haven't yet been brave enough to try any meat replacement products.) Oh, and I will NOT eat mushrooms. Not even to be polite.

Thank you so much for taking us in hand - I hope I'll do better with someone to answer to!!

Hi All,

Tracy – sorry to hear about your gain, I know what you mean about it going on a lot quicker than it comes off (just look at my signature :cry:)

Sus murf Oh yeah i didn't think about that, we'll just have to support each other on here :D

Pebbles Please can I join the ‘Pebbles gets here gang back on track’??

I have kind of been back on track the last two weeks, but still really struggling with motivation. Weighed myself this morning (naughty I know) and I’m a STS this week – can’t see how I can lose any between now and tomorrow! I even had a dream last night about people telling me they didn’t want to talk to me anymore because I’m too fat, so it’s obviously playing on my mind.

I will be asking you questions about what youve been eating from now and want you both to be honest about snacking.
Pebbles can you ask me the questions too?

1. 1. what plan you're following red and green, extra easy?Mainly red and green (may have one EE day)

2. 2 can you both access some exercise? I'm in a lot of pain with a bulging disc at the moment and the chiropractor has suggested the only exercise I do (until its better) is walking and swimming. I will definitely be doing plenty of walking as I’m in a lot of pain when I sit but hardly any pain when walking or standing.

3. what snacks do you want to have- choc, wine, crisps? To use up syns My down fall is chocolate and cheese (although not together!) so guess that’s where my syns will go. I hardly ever drink and we don’t have crisps, takeaways, ready meals

4. are u working this week and do you need to take only cold stuff in or can you reheat. Yes at work Monday to Friday (until my holidays). We have a microwave at work though and can use the fridge

5. 5 Are u veggie? Nope but do have some totally veggie days as I’m not that bothered about meat (although its easier to make dinners for my boyfriend and I and he loves meat)

Hxx

Thanks for the help pebbles :) Here are the answers for me:

1 Im mainly following a mixture of red and green days :)

2 I do try to go to the gym as much as possible but last week didn't go at all so will have to work hard on that! And I will try to do the zumba on the wii at last 4 times this week too as its a good work out and something easy I can do during the day.:)

3 I try not to use my syns on chocolate as I know it will lead to my downfall haha, so Ill mainly use my syns to have some drinks at the weekend or just on the little extras with meals.

4 Im working a few evenings this week from about 2-8 so i will most likely just take some fruit as a snack!

5 And no not I veggie, in fact I Prob eat to much meat haha

Back