Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Ok help needed, coffee at a friends & shes given me a bun. I weighed it, she laughed lol. Its a baby bun, plain, with fondant icing & 2 smarties on top. Oh it weighs 21g. How many syns on Green please?
Thank you xx

Meg,
a 23g mini iced fairy cake is 4.5,
an iced finger from the bakers (94g) is 15.5.
A marks and spencers (dunns stores) 42g iced bun is 6.5

Can you work something out from that lot?

Evening Ladies,

How are we all tonight. Hope everyones ok.

What happened to Debs? Dont think i've seen a post from her for a long time. Hope she's ok.

HP xx

Well, as usual, my diet is all over the place, not really SW at all.... I will be praying for anything on Thursday, my weight loss is always very slow even when I am good. Hope everyone is getting on ok :)

pebbles67 said:
Meg,
a 23g mini iced fairy cake is 4.5,
an iced finger from the bakers (94g) is 15.5.
A marks and spencers (dunns stores) 42g iced bun is 6.5

Can you work something out from that lot?

Hi thanks so much, that exactly wat it is a mini fairy cake, so 4.5, & i counted a syn for 2 smarties on top, so 5.5, only other thing ive had syn wise is a 15g bar of green & blacks dark choc with cherries which is 3.5, so thays a 9 syn total, not too bad.
Im in work still, so a wee packed lunch for me, hope u've all hada nice evening xxx

I've came home from work a really hungry harry 2nite. Already clocked up 9 syns throughout the day, so def no more. A nectrine & a pear will have to curb the hunger pangs, i know theres other more filling free stuff i could have, but im going to head to bed at 4, so i don't want anything too heavy.
Off to read a few chapters of my currentvbook "Wildflower Hill" by Kimberley Freeman, for the readers among us, i highly recommend. Chat tomorrow, Megs :*

Morning Pebs.. I didn't know u work in insurance?? So do I!! :D :( lol
Not feeling great today.. Had a sneaky WI and i'v gained a half (since yesterday!!) Hopefully its coz I had a heavy dinner lastnight and will be ok tomoro.. GL to everyone :D x

Good morning/good eve wirking shifts has me all topsy turvy.
its all go in my house 2day, steak & ale pie done & in the oven for ryans tea, sauce being weighed for my pasta lunch later at work.
Then a sit down for half & hr, then shower, work, bed & it all begins again lol.
Dubchick that sounds great, hope h get sum really good guests, oh & best behaviour u mite b on tv :p
Hope to pop in later tonite, Megs xx

Hello Thursday club!

Has anybody else had a cheeky weigh-in today? whoops just me! but things are looking good for a loss tomorrow! (that's if I can stay away from the chocolate cheesecake someone has bought into work!)

Hello Thursday club!

Has anybody else had a cheeky weigh-in today? whoops just me! but things are looking good for a loss tomorrow! (that's if I can stay away from the chocolate cheesecake someone has bought into work!)

Yea I did ellybellybalooba and it wasn't good :( Wasn't too terrible either but done it yesterday as well.. yesterday was looking at STS but this morning was half up :( Oh well hopefully i'll lose half a stone over night lol

Yea will hafta be all prim n proper ha ha
Can't wait.. I LOVE Ryan Tubriddy.. Was on his show before he done the Late Late too.. He's ALLOT thinner in real life would ya believe!!! :O

Yea I did ellybellybalooba and it wasn't good :( Wasn't too terrible either but done it yesterday as well.. yesterday was looking at STS but this morning was half up :( Oh well hopefully i'll lose half a stone over night lol

Quick run up and down the stairs tonight! I always weigh first thing too (after the loo!) so i'm at my lightest, it's a good motivation tool!

Good luck!

I weigh in first thing too,but I have no idea what lays instore for me tommorow?
But definatly have fingers crossed lol!
Have been trying to eat low GI foods this week to see if it makes a difference.
Have been doing a lot of walking this week as youngest has started morning nursery so I am backwards and forwards to the school a total of 6 times each day, that's 3times there and 3 times home,and that's without the walk to the shops and back carrying the shopping !!!

I have a new strategy, from now on if i feel like eating or being naughty i will use my 15 syns, i think this is better than going off plan. Wat do u girls think?

Good evening all

How are you all doing :grouphugg:

Are we all filled with dread when it comes to weigh in? I am, even if i've been really good i still dread getting onto the scales, I pretty much hold my breath until the numbers finally settle on the screen!

Good luck ladies

HPx

happy weighing eve everyone!

ive remained good and another 100% day.
dubs im not in insurance - far from it - gp practice nurse, midwife, family planning and sexual health nurse.

well done tracy on all that walking that sure is a whole heap of trekking every day. itll be good to see how the low gi thing has gone.

busy day yesterday chatting to a friend who is not having the best time in her marriage at the moment. i left there - usual evening, - school run, dinners, kids homework blah blah. got up today, went for a coffee with a friend after getting an sos call and turns out she too is having problems with hubby and wants my advice. i'm soooo going into counselling i really think id make millions. anyway left her, went to work for 3 hrs to do some admin then school run, daughter to streetdance, friend back for tea, then dinners for the older generation (ie me ) waved other half off to work and settled down to .................

A) a movie
B) a bottle of wine, and a box of sw chocolates
or
c) the housework

oh yes 10 out of 10, my fellow women - its C! flippin eck its never done is it. tracy how the hell do you do it with a house of 7!

really excited cos i am on a countdown to the weekend after next (24th) - i am going ....

A) crazy
b) shopping and cooking or
c) to the spa hotel with my bestie for our 6 monthly pampering

HOOOOORRRAAYYYYYYYY yes bloody hell! its a great big fat, obese, steak chewing, cheesecake sucking, pimms slurping C! ccccc cc c c c c c c c c c c c!

cant wait cant wait - fandango around the room - oh yeah oh yeah :bliss::talk017::happy096::clap::worthy::gimi::angel09::giggle::dancing_snowman::0clapper::thankyouthankyou::Na_Na_Na_Na::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::character00182::shifter:

:angel::party0011::woohoo::party0019::party0038::party0016::party0048::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::party0049::party0038::mermaid::mermaid::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::party0036::party0036::party0036::fear:

:dooney::4616::smiley1842::smiley1842::smiley1842:

did i mention my spa weekend?

Back