Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

It's never ending pebs,at the moment I'm on tesco trying to do the shopping but can't decide on dinners as per usual !

I'm off out too at the weekend,children free which never happens ! Me and other half are off to London to my brother-in-laws 40 th birthday party,and so my daughter is looking after the boys for me. We might even stay over the night,which I feel really bad saying I am looking forward to . I have the children 24hrs a day 7 days a week and have only ever left them to stay in hospital to have another child,so a night off is well deserved I think even though I feel bad :)
Your spa sounds good though:)
Good luck for wi xx

Tracy Tracy Tracy, you are most definitely staying the night. There is no ifs buts or maybes. Your daughter will be fine with the boys and my god if anyone deserves it you do. You need the time together to be Tracy and mr Tracy, and not mum wife etc. Don't feel bad saying you're looking forward to it, they're probably looking forward to a night without mum and dad! I look forward to every other Sunday cos the kids are at their dads and it means I can go for a coffee with Frank and chat properly. I can help you with meal ideas with this next post. Lol x

Last edited:
Well howdy there pardners. This is sherif pebbles here and I'm here to uphold the sw law.
Now them there pesky varmints- the notorious ' munchies ' brothers are 'wanted' and I'm getting me a poster made up now and there's a reward for anyone who turns em away.

I've got me a trusty horse, name of tofu and we aims to chase them baduns out of our sleepy town once and for all.

We've got some right hog diggity cowboy meals planned for you kind folk if you'd like to stay a while as our guests.

We've got sausage in BBQ sauce with smokey beans, potatoes and coleslaw

New york chicken with Cajun chips

Wagon wheel mince and potato pie

Louisiana jumbalaya

Nachos and 3 bean chilli

And plenty more to come .
So rest yourselves up and sip on a cool lemonade. Then tomorrow we rides out to the general stores to sort them there deputy uniforms out and to weigh in ready to size you up with a horse.

Have sts AGAIN ! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.................... :(
Think I'm giving up this healthy eating malarchy, it's stressing me out !!!!!

Pebs, U are crazy... But I love it :D
Super jealous of ur spa weekend... All i've to look forward to is a night at The Late Late and a night of babysitting!! Whoopdedoo!!
Tracy defo stay overnight and let yerself chillax n enjoy the peace (not that there'll be peace at a party but u get what I mean)

Its another half off this week.. Its shifting very very slowly but its shifting.. Pebs that's another half closer to catching your ass.. Watch out.. lol

Morning ladies, 1st week down and I've lsot 3lbs! Mega chuft and super ready for the next week! I'm now out of the 12s and into the 11s! Whoop!

I have a BBQ on sat, can any of you lovely lot reccomend any tasty free treats? I love fish!

How did everyone else get on?

Stay the same :D Well done on the half off.. I know the "aw crap" feeling when its only a half, but a half is a good chunk.. Have u seen half pound of fat???
(I'm giving this speech and I said the same above as that's all I lost this week too)

Pebs, U are crazy... But I love it :D
Super jealous of ur spa weekend... All i've to look forward to is a night at The Late Late and a night of babysitting!! Whoopdedoo!!
Tracy defo stay overnight and let yerself chillax n enjoy the peace (not that there'll be peace at a party but u get what I mean)

Its another half off this week.. Its shifting very very slowly but its shifting.. Pebs that's another half closer to catching your ass.. Watch out.. lol

thanks dubs, yes im crazy and im glad you like it. other half thinks i'll drive you all away with my silly stories every week but i think if it makes you laugh then you cant gain weight! - ever tried laughing and eating a cream cake - ?? makes a terrible mess all falling out of your mouth - lol:8855:

Morning ladies, 1st week down and I've lsot 3lbs! Mega chuft and super ready for the next week! I'm now out of the 12s and into the 11s! Whoop!

I have a BBQ on sat, can any of you lovely lot reccomend any tasty free treats? I love fish!

How did everyone else get on?

elly - well done flower thats a fab loss and well deserving of a slimmer of the week title if no one pips you. theres a thread on here for bbq food have a search, if not i'll be back later with some ideas for you. but salmon and prawn kebabs are yummy.

Salad!! ha ha ha.. Just kidding.. Chicken.. You can't go too wrong with chicken.. :D

dubs i have never seen a feathered free range egg laying fish poppet! :p

Not great, half off, was expecting nothing though. What's STS? :)

er hang on now wan2b half a lb lets think about half a pound.
half a pound = a small tin of beans

do something for me weigh out 250g of something and carry it around in your pocket with you for a day and you'll notice a difference when you dont have it. promise.
STS means 'stay the same', so no gain or loss in the week.
keep going, let me know if i can do anything to help.

STS, get it! Ah thanks girls and well done to you. I have almost no willpower and am on meds that mess with cravings and weight, I'm a bit of a diet disaster. I go to the gym and walk too a bit but still hard to shift. My best friend has nearly stone and a half off with WW but I'll stick with Sw for now as it's easier, just have to try harder :)

STS, get it! Ah thanks girls and well done to you. I have almost no willpower and am on meds that mess with cravings and weight, I'm a bit of a diet disaster. I go to the gym and walk too a bit but still hard to shift. My best friend has nearly stone and a half off with WW but I'll stick with Sw for now as it's easier, just have to try harder :)

you CAN do it and yes therell be hurdles in the way, mainly in the form of a doughnuts, cornish pasty etc but you can beat it. you can eat anything you want as long as you jump back on plan when you can. you can substitute recipe ingredients and i'll help with any recipe ideas you need. mostly tracy and i have tried everything in the recipe section, shes an expert on the diet coke chicken.

im wearing a size 16 nursing uniform today (which trust me with nhs uniforms thats saying something because they dont fit anyone properly except small thai women ) their sizes are mental. ive been in a 22 for ages and i dont take a 22 in regular clothes.
anyway , so im wearing this uniform, it looks good cos my bust is like pamela andersons , however i cant, eat or sit down in it but it looks good and i feel good.

mentioned it to a colleague at work and she says
'oh well done youve done really well. when i lost 2 stone i felt really good about myself but then you'll go back to eating normally and start putting it on.'
so i said -
'hell no, theres no way its going back on and actually this is normal eating'.-
she said 'well you like all that weird food dont you so i suppose its alright.
weird food?? says i, whats weird about it. no, we cant have proper kfc unless we 'syn it' but i can make sw kfc, pizza, kebab etc and enjoy it as much.
if i want to go out and have a regular kc one day i will but i know i have to get back on plan the next day. i have no intention of eating take aways every night, cant afford it above anything else.

WE can and will do this and its taken me just 6 months to lose 1lb off 2 stone so another 6 months and i could be 10 stone . thats flippin potty.

Its a STS for me, but I'm not bothered, as i'm approaching star week & i always bloat a little b4 (2 much info lol!).
A little off plan last night with a piece of choc cake for workmates bday & some crisps & dips, but hey 1 nite won't kill me & we all have to live. Tempted to eat a big fry up for breakfast, but im not going to, 1 day wont hurt me, 2 is more likely to!
Megs xx

Back