Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi guys, welcome to all the new weighers, I've finished my big break now so I'm back to knock you back into shape wAntobe, lol. Well done dubs and welcome back trace xxxxxxx

pebbles67 said:
Hi guys, welcome to all the new weighers, I've finished my big break now so I'm back to knock you back into shape wAntobe, lol. Well done dubs and welcome back trace xxxxxxx

Tanx pebs. Good to hav ye back :)

Blimin eck pebs where ya bin I am in need of some serious but kicking lol !

Good to have you back,and hope all is ok :)

Think I'm glad to be back!!! ?? !! Errrrm
Yes yes of course I am. It's just there's alot of work to be done. So I've got an 8lb gain to shift but I'm pleased to say I've had fun and celebrations and weekends away and although I'm gutted to be heavier again it was all worth it. I had a Chinese take away and loved it but felt Ill the next day- too much grease and batter etc. Had fish and chips and felt yuk.
Ate cakes, chocolate and crisps whilst away and just felt awful the day after. Not awful due to guilt just lethargic, fat and unwell.
So Ive been up 'north' visiting parents and shopped in farmfoods and aldi. None near me down south. (89p for a large box of beef oxo cubes! I paid £2 in asda 2 weeks ago! So I've shopped and now I'm planning meals.

Bootcamp starts again for those wanting to join in. TRACY, WANTOBE And SARAH! Ere, where's smurfy?

Bootcamp rules
1) 3 pieces of fruit per day please this week

2) 12 syns per day this week , moving to 10 next week. (Sarah / dubs to keep within points)

3) exercise- whatever you are currently doing increase by 1 session this week. So if you're doing none, that's 1 exercise session better off that you weren't doing and you'll feel so much better for it. I'll be aiming for 2 x 3mile walks this week.

4) can we please make a soup and post picture and recipe. Any flavour, red or green but Must include minimum 3 veg .

5) post your goal loss for this week (so by next thurs you want to lose______lb)

Today is tues so by next Thursday im aiming for 3lb.
Good luck and keep me posted x

Think I'm glad to be back!!! ?? !! Errrrm
Yes yes of course I am. It's just there's alot of work to be done. So I've got an 8lb gain to shift but I'm pleased to say I've had fun and celebrations and weekends away and although I'm gutted to be heavier again it was all worth it. I had a Chinese take away and loved it but felt Ill the next day- too much grease and batter etc. Had fish and chips and felt yuk.
Ate cakes, chocolate and crisps whilst away and just felt awful the day after. Not awful due to guilt just lethargic, fat and unwell.
So Ive been up 'north' visiting parents and shopped in farmfoods and aldi. None near me down south. (89p for a large box of beef oxo cubes! I paid £2 in asda 2 weeks ago! So I've shopped and now I'm planning meals.

Bootcamp starts again for those wanting to join in. TRACY, WANTOBE And SARAH! Ere, where's smurfy?

Bootcamp rules
1) 3 pieces of fruit per day please this week

2) 12 syns per day this week , moving to 10 next week. (Sarah / dubs to keep within points)

3) exercise- whatever you are currently doing increase by 1 session this week. So if you're doing none, that's 1 exercise session better off that you weren't doing and you'll feel so much better for it. I'll be aiming for 2 x 3mile walks this week.

4) can we please make a soup and post picture and recipe. Any flavour, red or green but Must include minimum 3 veg .

5) post your goal loss for this week (so by next thurs you want to lose______lb)

Today is tues so by next Thursday im aiming for 3lb.
Good luck and keep me posted x

Count me in Pebs!! My WI is Saturday now tho so I'm just praying for at least a STS!! That's my goal.. been kinda bad the last few days.. Still within points so sum wud say i'v been OK but been making bold food choices so not hoping for good things.. Will see..
How u finding being back on plan? Hard r OK seen as u'v done yer shop and are prepared food wise? x

Count me in Pebs!! My WI is Saturday now tho so I'm just praying for at least a STS!! That's my goal.. been kinda bad the last few days.. Still within points so sum wud say i'v been OK but been making bold food choices so not hoping for good things.. Will see..
How u finding being back on plan? Hard r OK seen as u'v done yer shop and are prepared food wise? x

yep doing ok thanks. yesterday my day 1 (again) was good,
egg bacon mushrooms tomatoes 2 toast.

veg soup, fruit salad

chicken casserole mashed sweet potato, veg
sw trifle - sugar free jelly (0.5) trifle sponge (4), mullerlight.

options hot choc (2)

day 1 completed and on plan. woopie

image-1894167499.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all,

Sorry i haven't posted for a while, its all been very busy the last few weeks.

Hope everyone's ok. Just had a catch up on some posts, where's Smurfy and Debs?? Hello all the newbies on this post.

Just think how much we can lose by Christmas if we're 100% every week :D

Hxx

Good luck everyone with WI today.

I've weighed myself this morning, nice and early thanks to my girls, and lost 1lb, which I'm happy with as was expecting to put on!

1lb to go and I've lost 1 stone - will be really good this coming week - would like to aim for 2 lbs.

Morning ladies. I'd love to join this group :) I weigh at home on a thursday and this is my first day so need to do my start weight WI eeek! I'd love to join if you will have me.

Morning ladies. I'd love to join this group :) I weigh at home on a thursday and this is my first day so need to do my start weight WI eeek! I'd love to join if you will have me.

Good morning, I weigh in at home as well, as not going to classes, doing it by myself! Good luck with your start WI, I wasn't looking forward to mine, but I've lost nearly 1 stone now and am really enjoying doing SW - have had some lovely meals and found some delicious recipes on these forums as well :D

Good morning, I weigh in at home as well, as not going to classes, doing it by myself! Good luck with your start WI, I wasn't looking forward to mine, but I've lost nearly 1 stone now and am really enjoying doing SW - have had some lovely meals and found some delicious recipes on these forums as well :D

I'm doing it on my own but my OH is doing it too although he can be more of a hinderance than a help! Yeah I'm going to be 21 stone I think but it's onwards and downwards from here! and yeah I have been perusing the forums for recipes all night as couldnt sleep due to being so nervous! (I'm such a worrier!) I absolutely love cooking and have already made a low syn cottage pie ( couple of syns for gravy) for tonight's dinner!

Plus congratz on the 1st loss! Go you!

Thank you!

Mmmm cottage pie - yummy! I'm about to make my menu plan for the next week, then walking to the fruit and veg shop to get my supplies for the week!

Helloo again! I've lost 1lb this week taking it to a total of 10lbs lost in three weeks of SW. Very pleased! Aiming to loose 4lbs next week to get to my 1 stone award but not sure that's manageable, so any loss would keep me going tbh! My online graph is now showing that I could reach 13 stone (2st 3lbs loss) by 12th December this year! Not sure how accurate it is but that is certainly going to keep my motivated.

My aim was to be 13st 10 by Christmas so I would be thrilled to be around that.

Hope everyone else is having a good week!

First weigh in today!

This is actually my second week on the plan, but I hardly followed it in the first week as I was out almost every day and had a gorgeous engagement cake, chocolate presents, champagne etc. So naughty (I did make good choices when I could). I followed this by a angelic week!!

Anyway first weigh in today and I've lost 6lbs signed I joined!! Hooray!

Really hoping to lose 3lbs again for next week! But my leader says as I can only do class every other thursday I'll have to alternate between my current one and another on a tuesday night? Not sure If I'll lose 3lbs by Tuesday, but i'm going to try anyway

xx :cool:

thanks i'm chuffed to bits! Trying to plan what to have for tea now, really fancy the home made chips as a bit of a syn free treat, but my fridge is telling me to eat the stir fry stuff before it's past it's best!!

Back