Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

MMM I love omelettes, maybe I'll have that tomorrow with beans and chips, that sounds amazing!!

I really want Toby Carvery at the weekend, i'm vegetarian so only get the vegetables. How do I point that? Obviously their veg isn't free as they'll no doubt drown it in oil and then there's the beautiful yorkshires and bread sauce etc (I'm starting to think it's not a good idea). Anybody have any ideas?

thanks i'm chuffed to bits! Trying to plan what to have for tea now, really fancy the home made chips as a bit of a syn free treat, but my fridge is telling me to eat the stir fry stuff before it's past it's best!!
Why dont u do a small amount of syn free chips and have them WIT yer stir fry :) Win Win :)

Liking your style (leaves computer to go and peel and chop potatoes) My fiance hates stir fry so I could justify the chips by saying he'd prefer it to rice ;o)

thanks i'm chuffed to bits! Trying to plan what to have for tea now, really fancy the home made chips as a bit of a syn free treat, but my fridge is telling me to eat the stir fry stuff before it's past it's best!!

haha well I've got my next weeks worth of meal planned out and was just thinking my stirfry pack is only gonna last till the day after tomorrow so looks like it stirfry tomorro night instead then!

Darn you short food deteriation, what about what i wanted to eat lol! what about my choices! lol

Hey everyone!!! I'm baaaaack!! It's been ages since I've been on and so much has happened!! I had a few big weekends, my birthday, niece's birthday and ate all round me and put on a few pounds. On top of that, I've had about 4 weeks of toast and salted crisps because that's all that settles my nausea, now that I'm expecting again!!

But now, I'm back on the wagon, we'll not yet exactly - I have nothing in, but I'm off to do the shopping tomorrow so that will get me back in line to some degree anyway!!! So I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and see where we go from there. I'm going to aim for a 1lb a week loss I think. I didn't watch my weight at all last time, but I don't want to be putting on stones.

Hey everyone!!! I'm baaaaack!! It's been ages since I've been on and so much has happened!! I had a few big weekends, my birthday, niece's birthday and ate all round me and put on a few pounds. On top of that, I've had about 4 weeks of toast and salted crisps because that's all that settles my nausea, now that I'm expecting again!!

But now, I'm back on the wagon, we'll not yet exactly - I have nothing in, but I'm off to do the shopping tomorrow so that will get me back in line to some degree anyway!!! So I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and see where we go from there. I'm going to aim for a 1lb a week loss I think. I didn't watch my weight at all last time, but I don't want to be putting on stones.

Congratz on the exciting new addition soon to be joining your family! How far along are you?

Thanks slim-my-hips - I'm just 6 weeks now, so really early days. I had to tell my sisters before I posted here because they are on the site too - it would not be the way for them to find out!!

Still a long way to go yet then hun, aww how exciting :D :D and yeah its always best to tell them :p

hi all, can I join please? I'm not a SW member although I used to be, but I'm doing the SW diet at home. I lost 3.5 stone wit SW before, but have regained 2 stone of that over the past year :-(. Anyway I restarted the plan last Thursday & lost 4.5lbs this week!

3stonetosexy said:
MMM I love omelettes, maybe I'll have that tomorrow with beans and chips, that sounds amazing!!

I really want Toby Carvery at the weekend, i'm vegetarian so only get the vegetables. How do I point that? Obviously their veg isn't free as they'll no doubt drown it in oil and then there's the beautiful yorkshires and bread sauce etc (I'm starting to think it's not a good idea). Anybody have any ideas?

Hiya well done so far. 4 syns for your yorkie and 2 for your gravy- trust me there's no oil in Toby gravy. Lol. There's only just gravy taste. I love the carvery though syn the oil for parsnips and potatoes oh and stuffing about 3 syns for a decent portion. Enjoy x

Mummoth said:
hi all, can I join please? I'm not a SW member although I used to be, but I'm doing the SW diet at home. I lost 3.5 stone wit SW before, but have regained 2 stone of that over the past year :-(. Anyway I restarted the plan last Thursday & lost 4.5lbs this week!

Well done you and welcome

Well done. I started slimming world on Tues and I am doing it at home. You are doing very well it seems to give me a little motivation to do the same. I cant use this site at all though. Hopefully I get used to it soon. Keep up the good work.

sus_murf said:

Oh my god oh my god , I'm gonna be an auntie, that's the best news smurfy a baby slimming world buddy. You must be thrilled. I've missed you and so pleased you're back. X

Ok guys so how are we doing with the boot camp rules?
I've lost 3lb this week so reached next Thursday's target already i think.
Delighted as I had a 8lb gain to ditch.

Fruit - I've had at least 3 per day
Soup- made veg soup flipping gorgeous

Not done the exercise yet as I've had a minor setback in that I'm now writing this from a hospital bed - yes again! This time my son has not been run over but we have appendicitis so the poor chicken and I are in kids ward waiting for a theatre slot.

Let me know how you're all getting on

Oh god pebs , hope he is ok ! Xx
U r the 3rd person this week that I know who's been in hospital with this,hope it's not catching lol !!!!

As far as being good goes I am trying to get back on wagon today. I do exercise everyday so I'm ok there it's just the eating part I cant get right :(
Am going to make another soup tomorrow , but I did make a veg / chilli noodle one on Tuesday which was nice.
My goal for next week is to have lost 2lbs so hopefully I can manage that.

Take care and wish ur son well xxx

Back