Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Have just been reading on here that in the new year the rules are changing slightly on some things like an extra 2g of cereal as hexb and Tom purée being syn free and whatever else and also there is a new book ?
Just wondered if anyone who goes to class has heard of anything ???

OMG - Why have i not seen this thread before?
I am doing SW at home and I weigh in on Thursday morning.
I have been doing it for 2 months and lost 6 pounds. I know to some this may sound like a low number but I am really happy with my loss. I am really enjoying this eating plan.
I had SW mushy pea curry last night and tonight I have family coming over for fireworks so I am making a massive Chilli and a huge Lasagne SW style of course lol

Good Luck for the Weekend Guys xxx

Hi NC
Tracy I've not heard anything so I can't comment I'm afraid.
Day 4 in the big brother house, sorry that's the kids ward. I forgot where I was then, so day 4 and things looking a bit more hopeful for going home today. Fingers crossed. Pain a bit less. Trouble I've had is they don't provide food for parents so it's been a bit of fruit here and there and snack shop sandwiches and crisps . Plenty tea and coffee. Parents visited didn't bring me anything - cheers for that. Other half brought in chocolate hobnobs! Oh dear! And wotsits- ok, and a satsuma- better, and a Tate and lyle syrup cake - oh god!
Oh to get home to a well stocked sw fridge

Hi all,

How's your son pebbles?

Hope everyone's well and doing ok. Well done on the lost CarolineJ.

I lost 1lb this week :D so finally lost a stone :bliss::talk017::wow::bliss:

Good luck everyone who still has to weigh

HP xx

I'm -1lb this week, bit gutted cause i'm actually -2lbs (yes yes, I weigh myself most days....bad me...) but on Thursday for some reason I was only -1lb so that is the one i've counted. Hopefully it means next week i'll be down even more...! Hope everyone has had a good week

Well done on the pound off photogirl.

It is very quiet on here of lat isn't in Tracy.

Hope your son is on the mend Pebbles.

HP xx

Hi everybody, i'm back from my visit home, had a fantastic time catching up with the folks & Caity made it home from Texas too :) Not very often we all get together, so its always special.
The more regulars should remember me, so: missed you all my weight loss buddies & for all the members i've not yet met i'm Megs, i normally post pretty often, but i've been on holidays.
Soo... Did the damage WI this morning & i'm back up to 12stone 3lbs! Having been 11stone 3lb & just 10lbs off my target weight before i left :-O
So a big hill to climb in the 6week run up to Christmas, back on plan from today & fingers crossed i'll be able to wear something nice & glitzy over the party season.
Chat soon, Megs xx

Hi Megs, I'm Caroline, I've been doing SW for about 5 weeks now, and have lost 17 pounds so far.

I can't believe that Christmas is only 6 weeks away - and then shortly after it'll be 2012, where did this year go???

Hope you had a lovely holiday. :)

Hi Megs, good to see you back. sounds like you had a great time. I'd image that most people gain on holiday, and its probably even worse when you go home to visit family as i'm sure they make you lovely meals to. Hope you can undo some of the damage by christmas :)

I'm really annoyed with myself today. Gone over my syns :cry: I was doing fine and then ate 2 digestives with nutella on, just feeling really cr@ppy today, tired and sore throat plus due on. As soon as I had eaten them i felt really bad :break_diet: Really hope i can pull it back for weigh day, even if i just have a stay the same, really dont want a gain after just getting my stone off :sigh:

Hope everyone is ok

HPxx

Hi Caroline, lovely to meet you & congrats on your fab weight-loss. I hope i can get half that weight off in the next 6 weeks :)
HP thanks for the welcome back xx. Congrats on your stone, it really makes such a difference doesn't it.
Holiday was great, thanks both for asking, it's not often we are all together at my parents, so i'm blaming my Mom's fab cooking/baking for my increased waistline.
Really motivated to get the weight off for Christmas, everyones so glammed up so i'm going to pick a dress in the size i was previously & make it my goal to fit into it!
HP what would motivate you, some new shoes or a new bag for party time? Maybe some new makeup? Whatever it is you should def promise yourself a reward or perk for doing well, usually works for me.
Thats the 2nd 100% day done, so i'm on my way :) Food shop & Gym on the cards for tomorrow, fingers crossed all goes well.
Megs x

Hello Ladies
I hope you'll have me back on this thread! :eek::eek::eek:

I should change my user name to yoyo - or even bungy jump since I was last on here!
I have started and given up about 6 or 7 times on WW, SW, Up Day Down Day etc etc etc.

I've bitten the bullet and decided to join a SW group and my WI is on Thursday so am creeping in the back door here lol.

Lovely to see Tracey, Pebbles, Sus Murf (congratulations!! :) )Miss HP and Megs who were pretty much here from the beginning. Is Dubchick still here too?

I got down to 12st 7 for my holiday in July and started at SW last week at 13st 6lb :(

I lost 3lb in my first week so was pleased with that.

Well done to everyone who has stuck with it - and empathy to those who have yoyo'd or bungeed with me :D

I hope you'll have me back :wave_cry::wave_cry: as this is such a friendly and active group and one that has actually stayed the distance.

Hello to all the new people who have joined since I was last here - look forward to getting to know you!

Last edited:
Hiya Debs.. Looking good :D
Yes am still here.. Been away for the weekend with my girlies.. Hit Kilkenny with a bang but I think it bounced back n landed on my head yesterday coz OUCH!!!!! ha ha..
Well needless to say there was no counting from Friday til Sunday but am back to it today.. Wasn't too bad eating wise except that I didn't do too much of it.. Friday had maccers on the way to Kilkenny and a toastie before we went out and tonnes of booze.. Saturday had a cooked brekkie (1 sausage. grilled mushrooms. poached egg. n toast n tea) then a toastie for lunch.. then a chicken tender n some of someones taco chips (duno who owned them ha ha) and yesterday I had a slice of toast, bowl of tomato n basil soup with brown bread.. N a chicken fillet burger n chips.. Kno i wasn't good but was expecting to a million times worse.. Defo will hav a gain as I drank some amount of bulmers, vodka, shots n God knows what else!!
Back to counting as of this morning and wil stick to dailies alone til at least next WI.. No more drinking til my birthday night now so will stick to plan 100%

Good luck to everyone for the coming week :D

Back