Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hello Debs, Good to have you back, we've missed you :bighug: You can do it, I had quite a few blips if you remember, but i'm still chipping away at it. I'm losing slowly but apart from a couple of little gains its coming off, so I know you can do it too :)

How is everyone? How come weigh day comes round so quickly??!! its nearly here already!!

HP xx

MissHP said:
How is everyone? How come weigh day comes round so quickly??!! its nearly here already!!

HP xx

I know the weeks are flying by aren't they, I can't believe its nearly the middle of November!

Good luck for Thursday! :D

Lovin the picy Debs, welcome bk, we're chuffed u haven't forgotten us :)
Dubs i'd never remember wat i ate if i was out with the girlies i'd be too tiddly lol. Ryan has told me sum legendary stories about kilkenny, popular with hen & stags he tells me. Sounds fun!
Im super tired tonight, so im cosied up in bed ready to zzz.
Planning a shoppin wkend in London for a few wks time, can't wait for the christmas lights! (just a big kid really). Plenty of exercise needed before that! :)
Nite nite all xx

Ha.. I never forget food.. Shame its when i've eaten it that I think about it.. Wonder if I can change that order!!! Lol
Absolutely great spot.. If ever yer looking for a weekend away I highly recommend it.. Be it wit the girls the boys or the boyfriends.. Its kickin'!!!
Met a great group of lads down there n spent most of the weekend with them.. Brilliant craic.. Loadsa pix on FB if any of u are on my page feel free to hav a gander.. Ya'll see exactly how great a time we had just by the pix!! Messy!!!

Thanks girls - looking forward to my second WI this week - am a bit stuffed now tho which always makes me think I can't have lost this week! Made super speed soup and having it everyday for lunch - no really bad side effects in the errrm wind department yet - hope it doesn't start in class on Thursday!

Always used to do red and green but been doing more EE this time although I just made the mistake of having milk and cheese today as my Hexs so had to syn the cheese! But meant I could have 2 Alpen Lights too :)

Always had 15 syns in the past but trying to stick to 10 this time.

Good luck to everyone for Thursday :)

Have any of you seen the new uncle bens ricetime pots? Im having for lunch tomorrow, curry, 4.5 syns, not bad. Then ill prob have a big salad & sum SW chips for dinner :)
Cosied up in bed, tryin to get more zzz's as 3 of the guys i work with have really heavy colds, so im hoping more zzz's will help me not to catch it. Also on berocca boost & that 1st defense nasal spray, walking pharmacy!! Lol
Nite all xx

Omg debs I nearly didn't recognise you from ur new piccy !!!!

Well I am back to where I started in feb :(
So I am back on sw again today so will probs leave weigh in till next week as I already know what I weigh !!!

Good to have everyone back , but we need to put out a missing persons for pebs !!!!

Omg debs I nearly didn't recognise you from ur new piccy !!!!

Well I am back to where I started in feb :(
So I am back on sw again today so will probs leave weigh in till next week as I already know what I weigh !!!

Good to have everyone back , but we need to put out a missing persons for pebs !!!!

The pic was taken when I was in Turkey by a professional photographer on a boat - I wish I looked like that all the time :sigh:

Don't take this the wrong way but it's kind of comforting knowing I'm not alone Trace - I've been looking at everyone's tickers thinking how much time I've wasted and now we're only 6 weeks off Xmas.

Thanks Miss HP and Megs - I'm glad to be back! :)

I see Pebs son has been in hospital again so she's probably busy - she'll no doubt be back with more boot camp rules soon x

ARGHHHH I've been really bad today :cry: Was out in a meeting for work most of the day, started off good with my porridge before leaving, didn't have anything in the car on the way, then had a steak baguette when i got there (white bread sooooo many syns) then this evening after driving home I didn't feel like cooking and have pigged a whole bar of chocolate (180grams :cry:) and a big options hot chocolate. Feel sick and so full :cry: and really annoyed with myself.

It is * week and feel knackered today but thats no excuse, Somebody please kick me up the bum!

HP xx

Just weighed myself and have lost 2 lbs this week, taking me into the 100s for lbs, not 200s anymore!

Hope everyone has a good WI today. :)

Well done Caroline - and Dubs and Miss HP we all have days or week (or months for me lol) get your arses in gear - kicking over time to get back on the wagon.

1.5 lb for me - was hoping for 2 with all the speed soup but not disappointed with that.

If I manage 2 next week I will be back under 13st

I stayed for the class - she prattles on a bit but sometimes amusing and I felt a bit more determined when I left :)

Thanks for the kick Debs and Dubchick it was definitely needed!! Climbed back up on the wagon today, not quite been 100% but i have only gone slightly over my syns and will make sure i am 100% the rest of the week.

HP xx

I've not had a 100% day, my husband's made me crispy fried duck for tea! Am going to try and not eat loads but am going to enjoy it!

Well that kick done me no good.. Went to TGI's last night!! Seriously.. What has happened to me?!!
Gona go get ingredients to make a massive pot of 0pp soup today, no excuses and live on it for a week!! (just kidding not really)
Need to get back in the game.. Have been so lazy this week with food.. Seriously shattered from my weekend.. yes.. still!!!
Will defo be starting a new week being back on plan.. Feel like absolute crap while eating crap!!

Dubchick consider yourself kicked again! :whoopass: come on we can do this! Think how good we'll feel at christmas if we really knuckle down now :) I've actually managed 100% day today and still have 10 syns left if i want to use them tonight. Had a bit of a struggle the last few days but hopefully back into it now.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

HP xx

MissHP said:
Dubchick consider yourself kicked again! :whoopass: come on we can do this! Think how good we'll feel at christmas if we really knuckle down now :) I've actually managed 100% day today and still have 10 syns left if i want to use them tonight. Had a bit of a struggle the last few days but hopefully back into it now.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

HP xx

Thank u :) Ok had a good food day today. Will do my shop tomoro. Make 0 pp soup n hav 100% week this week. I will be back on it from today no slip ups!!

Hello ladies,

How's everyone doing? I've been 100% again today, so feel like i'm well and truly back on the SW wagon after my little blip, fingers crossed for weigh day hey!

HPxx

Back