Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hello!

How's your week going? I'm really tempted to weigh myself sneekily but trying my best to resist! :D

Hello......where is everyone.... :sign0163:

Yes it is quiet! Well I would say I've had a good week which is true but I've had all my syns if I'm sticking to 10 :rolleyes:

Actually I like trying to stick to 10 because it gives a bit of leeway and generally in the week I can do without syns.

Got together with a couple of girlfriends on Friday night for some food and wine but (yay!) the girl whose house it was is doing slimming world and she did some loverly marinated chicken with cous cous and salsa - so no syns in the food just the wine :D

Was working towards 2lb this week but will be happy with 1.5 again.

Good luck everyone!

Hi girls.. Have been a bit awol the last while.. Still sticking with the diet but been a tad off.. Not overly but been a busy bee with lotz of unplanned evenings out which hav then led to eatin out.. 100% yesterday and meals all planed and prepped for today again so will be 100% again today :)
How are you all doing? x

Fingers crossed for us all to have a weight loss this week, even if its a small one! :bighug:

Has anyone heard from Pebbles,Tracy or Susmurf? hope they are all ok

HPxx

MissHP said:
Fingers crossed for us all to have a weight loss this week, even if its a small one! :bighug:

Has anyone heard from Pebbles,Tracy or Susmurf? hope they are all ok

HPxx

Nope not a peep. Am sure they're climbing back up on the wagon if they slipped off for a wee while.....

Hi all, have not managed to make it back on the wagon at all :(

Feeling really sluggish if i' m honest and have only myself to blame !

Why is it food is such an enemy !!!!!! Lol

Good luck to you all this week
Xxx

Tracy I feel your pain.. Been so bad previous 2 weeks to this.. This week been good but have a big weekend this weekend so from Friday til God knows when I'm gona be off the wagon (my 30th :( )
Determined tho to stick to it 100% up until at least Saturday.. I know I just said Friday but Friday (I think) is only gona be an afternoon thing so I shud b able stick within my PP's.. I can but try..

I'm not much help when it comes to slimming world but if there's anything I can help with just holler..xx

Come on ladies stick to it, i know its really hard as I've tried and failed many times. At the moment i keep telling myself that i know there will be loads of family photos taken at Christmas time, and i don't want to hate what i see when i look at them, so just going to keep trying my best to chip away at the lbs.

Tracy i think deb's did WW maybe she can tell you the pros and Cons compared to SW, as i think dubchick has only done WW haven't you?

HPxx

Happy Birthday Dubs! I can see another mad weekend coming up for you - enjoy!:553::birthday::party0049::party0036::7834: - that's my interpretation of what it will look like :D

Tracy I lost well on WW when I did it and think it's much easier than it used to be - there's pros and cons to both.

There's no actual food restrictions on WW but quantities are more restricted but to be honest they are really on SW

I do tend to think if you're not in the zone - you're just not in it sometimes but a complete change of regime can be motivational - I felt in a rut with SW at the time and although not necessarily going over syns I was eating too much. WW makes you more disciplined.

Actually joining a class always makes a difference although earlier in the year I couldn't afford it I've found the money now and paid upfront for 6 weeks. I actually find the classes a bit tedious to be honest but it keeps me in line.

I know where you're coming from tho - it's hard to stay motivated for really long periods of time and with your busy family life I think it's even harder - I'm lucky as I only have to shop cook and eat for myself.

Why don't you give WW a go for a couple of weeks - you might find the freedom of choice suits you. You've been doing SW for a long time now and maybe it's just a change that you need.

If you want to ask any questions I'm really happy to help as I'm sure Dubs will be too.

I'm glad you keep coming back on here though - it shows that you've not given up completely! Let me know if I can help in any way xx :):)

STS the same for me this week, pretty happy with that given the last 2 days, given a kick to get back to 100%

And I'm really noticing the difference in my clothes. The jeans that were too tight 7 weeks ago are now falling down when I walk if I dont wear a belt!

Hope everyone has good WIs today!

CarolineJ said:
STS the same for me this week, pretty happy with that given the last 2 days, given a kick to get back to 100%

And I'm really noticing the difference in my clothes. The jeans that were too tight 7 weeks ago are now falling down when I walk if I dont wear a belt!

Hope everyone has good WIs today!

Falling jeans is always a good sign lol !!!!

Debs154 said:
Happy Birthday Dubs! I can see another mad weekend coming up for you - enjoy!:553::birthday::party0049::party0036::7834: - that's my interpretation of what it will look like :D

Tracy I lost well on WW when I did it and think it's much easier than it used to be - there's pros and cons to both.

There's no actual food restrictions on WW but quantities are more restricted but to be honest they are really on SW

I do tend to think if you're not in the zone - you're just not in it sometimes but a complete change of regime can be motivational - I felt in a rut with SW at the time and although not necessarily going over syns I was eating too much. WW makes you more disciplined.

Actually joining a class always makes a difference although earlier in the year I couldn't afford it I've found the money now and paid upfront for 6 weeks. I actually find the classes a bit tedious to be honest but it keeps me in line.

I know where you're coming from tho - it's hard to stay motivated for really long periods of time and with your busy family life I think it's even harder - I'm lucky as I only have to shop cook and eat for myself.

Why don't you give WW a go for a couple of weeks - you might find the freedom of choice suits you. You've been doing SW for a long time now and maybe it's just a change that you need.

If you want to ask any questions I'm really happy to help as I'm sure Dubs will be too.

I'm glad you keep coming back on here though - it shows that you've not given up completely! Let me know if I can help in any way xx :):)

Thanks debs,and no I haven't given up completely,but am annoyed that I have put back on what I lost before and don't want it to get any worse.

I have got to read up on ww a bit more as I don't know the set up properly yet,and also don't know how I will work out how many points to have.

I do have a little folder with some stuff in it which was my daughters as she joined a couple of months ago but didn't stick with it.

Just want to get back to poising a bit of weight ,hopefully a few pounds before Christmas .

Hi all, hope you're having a great week!

Really pleased this week have lost 3.5lbs the biggest loss since the first two weeks, it's really keeping me motivated - total of 1st 2.5lbs lost in six weeks, so got my stone award this week. Aiming for club 10 now!! (Will get my 1.5stone award at the same time), Aiming for Christmas for this, one month to go.

Have now set my target date of my birthday in March, exactly 4 months to go, and got 38lbs to loose or 2st 10lbs to loose, I don't know whether this is dooable?! What do you guys think?!

LOVE the new WW program.. Was only telling my friend last night.. So much easier to stick to than the last plan.. I never lasted more than 2 months on the old program.. Yet here I am 11 months on and still losing.. Its probably slightly slower but its more manageable with life's unexpected occurances..
But yes I've only dont WW so can't compare it with SW..
I need to have limits in what I can have.. So the "eat as much pasta rice spuds etc n syn yer sauces" wudn do me.. :)

Hello ladies,

Well done on the 3.5lbs off photogirl that's a massive weekly loss! :D

Just a little half lb off for me this week, but still its in the right direction and i'm happy with that seen as i had a big blip. Really hoping to have lost 1 an a half stone by christmas so another 6.5lbs to go (fingers and everything else crossed!!)

Good luck to those still to weigh :)

HPxx

Well I've lost half a freakin' pound this week and I've been so good - didn't stay to class and stuffed my face when I got home to compensate - I'm so mature!! lol

Might be joinin' ya on WW Trace! xxx

Back