Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Welcome Laura, i lost from the off, i think you will too x.
Debs- hope the prep is going well, prep is DEF the key to this.
Dubchick- happy birthday lady! xx I hope u got spoilt rotton.
Well girls-me & Ry were on TV tonight & Callie lol. BBC2 Pipe dreamers. & my butt looked sooo wide! But at least the house was tidy :-D

You should have told us before it was on - is it on catch up? :)

Come on ladies we can do this :) and we can help and support each other along the way as much as possible :gen126:

I've really struggled the last couple of weeks i must admit, but i just keep remembering how much better i feel (not to mention the huge smile on my face) when i lose even just a lb.

Deb's please dont give up! The run up to Christmas has to be the hardest with lovely food around us everywhere, but if you give up just think how bad you'll feel come January?!

Right 1st of december tomorrow, so those still doing well stick to it, and us ladies that are struggling just keep remembering the reasons why we're on here and why we want to shift this weight!! :grouphugg:

(i hope nobody thinks i'm being bossy, i'm not i'm as soft as anything, i just know that if you lot feel anything like me then you so desperately want to be slim and healthy but naughty food seems to have a hold over us, and we have to help each other to break it!)

How about a december challenge? Add your name and your goal for december.......no matter how big or small it is!

MissHP to loss 5lbs by Christmas
MissHP to stick to plan 100% even if that means having my full 15 syns each day
Debbie - to stick to plan 100% until Xmas
Debbie to be under 13st by Xmas

HPxx

Not bossy - was just the encouragement I needed this morning - have made speed soup so taking that to work for lunch.

I feel so crap when I eat crap so don't know why I do it! :cry:

I think I've probably put a few lbs back on so to lose that + another 3 would do me for Xmas :D

Have added my goals above x

Gained 1lb this week... and I know why - I was stressed = I didn't eat enough.... some days I missed breakfast and lunch, some just breakfast, some lunch. But I didn't eat regularly. My body hates me haha

My first slimming world weigh in after work today ... Very nervous I hope it has worked. I used to weigh myself everyday before starting the plan (my oh has confiscated the battery for me this week!) so it's been torture not knowing! Good luck everybody! X

Well done those that have lost,good luck those yet to weigh !!

Somehow this week I managed to loose 3lb? Don't know how but am pleased with that .

My dec challenge is to try and loose the rest of what I lost already( well as close to it as possible !!)and put back on!
Which leaves about 9 lbs,so fingers crossed on that one lol.

Megs am gonna try and find that programme on BBC iplayer just to be nosey ha ha :)

I will let you know my December goal once I have weighed later on x

PS- MissHP - definitely not bossy, very motivational which is what we all need!

Thanks dubs , but I'm only holding on wiv one hand at the minute !!!!!!

Well if I get there before ya i'll pull you up :D

Am thinking of giving WW Simply Filling a go.. Aparently its quite like SW in that you can have "free foods" and hav a weekly amount of PP's to use on treats/sauces etc..

Aww well done Trace - whoop whoop!
Dubs - there seems to be more 'free' food on SF eg milk and calorie controlled bread for example - I might look into this after xmas as I lost so well on WW last time x

Debs154 said:
Aww well done Trace - whoop whoop!
Dubs - there seems to be more 'free' food on SF eg milk and calorie controlled bread for example - I might look into this after xmas as I lost so well on WW last time x

Yea need to do my research on it but thinking about it...

Debs154 said:
You should have told us before it was on - is it on catch up? :)

Forgot all about it!
Yep its available on iplayer, Ry just sent the link to my Mom, so they can watch x

Tracy831 said:
Well done those that have lost,good luck those yet to weigh !!

Somehow this week I managed to loose 3lb? Don't know how but am pleased with that .

My dec challenge is to try and loose the rest of what I lost already( well as close to it as possible !!)and put back on!
Which leaves about 9 lbs,so fingers crossed on that one lol.

Megs am gonna try and find that programme on BBC iplayer just to be nosey ha ha :)

Look away wen it shows my hips lol. & check out queen Callie hogging the furniture lol x

Good evening ladies,

Well done on the 3lb loss Tracy thats brilliant :talk017:

I haven't been to class this week as feel really rubbish, gave in and went to the doctors this morning as he said I have a viral infection, so been dosed up all day and stayed in the warm. I've got scales at home but don't want to weigh on them in case they're not the same as the SW one's and I get demotivated.

Been 100% today, had a green day as i find its more comfort food friendly. Used 15 syns (hasn't helped having to syn troat lozenges as that soon uses your syns up!)

Has anyone got anything nice planned for the weekend?
Ooh that's made me think, what plan do you stick to over the weekend? EE, Red ore green? Or does it vary from week to week?

Has anyone heard from Pebbles? Is she ok? hope so.

HP xx

First slimming world weigh in done since starting the plan on Monday (I know you're meant to weigh once a week but I had to start on a Monday... you can't start a new diet mid week, but I want to be a Thursday weigher as it works best for me). And.... i've lost 2lb so far so definitley motivation to stick to it! So.. my december goal is mainly to stick to the plan 100% as I have been doing whilst surrounded by all this christmas temptation (probably the worst time of year to start a new diet lol). I am going to my fiances work xmas party on Saturday so thats my first test, not to jump for hangover takeaway on Sunday!

laura35 said:
First slimming world weigh in done since starting the plan on Monday (I know you're meant to weigh once a week but I had to start on a Monday... you can't start a new diet mid week, but I want to be a Thursday weigher as it works best for me). And.... i've lost 2lb so far so definitley motivation to stick to it! So.. my december goal is mainly to stick to the plan 100% as I have been doing whilst surrounded by all this christmas temptation (probably the worst time of year to start a new diet lol). I am going to my fiances work xmas party on Saturday so thats my first test, not to jump for hangover takeaway on Sunday!

Well done you !!!!

Back