Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Is this cold, dreary weather putting anyone else off exercise? These nights i'm very bad & really cannot b bothered my bum moving from the sofa lol. Will have to see if i can change that starting this weekend.

Absolutely gutted, due on today so took a whole lot of fluid retention tablets yesterday to ease the bloating - big mistake, was up four times in the night!! Weigh myself this morning and it still shows a gain from last week!!! All I wanted was two pound loss in order to get my stone award and now this week looks like i've put on 3lbs!!! How is this fair? GRRRRR!!! Hate being a woman sometimes!

Aww dont fret 3stonetosexy.. Just dont let it thro ya n be as close to 100% as u can and i'm sure ya'll see a loss.. If not this week then next..
I've just ended * week and had a gain of 2 lb last week.. Am hoping I can get rid of that this week.. Tho my gain was due to drinking my share of 9 bottles of champers n eating out most nights for almost 2 weeks as well as * week.. oops ha ha..

This is day 2 on plan for me (no I can't believe it either!)
I read something the other day that sort of made me think I have to stick to this and stop giving up so easily.
My 3rd child has a very rare chromosome disorder which causes all sorts of problems,and there is a support group on the Internet for it and I talk to other parents on there from all over the world.
I was talking to one lady the other day from USA and she told me that a good friend of hers had died suddenly that day after suffering a headache for a couple of days . It turned out she had a massive stroke ,but rather than go to the doctors that day she carried on working (as a hairdresser) as she didn't want to let anyone down.
Her point was that being a parent of a special needs child you often neglect yourself to make sure everyone else is ok,and that if something was to happen to you,what would your family do ?
It made me realise I've got to stop making excuses for not sticking at it and get on with it !
Sorry if I've rambled but just wanted to share !
:)

That's very true Tracy.. My cousins little boy has Lowes Syndrome??!! And like you she never treats herself or goes out or does anything just for her.. coz her little fella has so many needs.. We are always tryna make her see she needs to look after herself just as much as him..

But well done you for getting back to it :) xx

Dubchick81 said:
Not heard of that one either.. Yvonne's little lad is the cutest happiest little boy ever tho.. despite his troubles.. I'll send a little pic of him when i'm home.. He's adorable.. xxx

Oh thanks :)

I'm a bit nervous about my 2nd weigh in tomorrow - Its so weird eating so much, so I just automatically feel naughty and that iv put on!

Hello luvlies x. It's pouring down with me 2day :(
I'm consoling myself with the fact i only have 5.5 days to work then i'm off for Christmas hols :)
I'm on my 3rd 100% day after my wkend break, tho i've been having more syns than i would usually to break myself in gently again. Can't believe tomoro is WI again :-O

laura35 said:
I'm a bit nervous about my 2nd weigh in tomorrow - Its so weird eating so much, so I just automatically feel naughty and that iv put on!

I love SW cos i'm never hungry :)
I bet you have loads more energy from the extra intake :)

Yes definitely have more energy and feel a lot healthier as I'm eating more veg and home cooked sauces instead of jars and prossessed stuff. :)

Tracy831 said:
Thanks megs just the reminder I needed..................not !!!!!!!!!! Lol :)

Haha. Doom & gloom me ;-)
Nevermind...New Year new start.
How r the Santa lists coming along in your house?
My lovely wee neighbour was telling me all about his this morning.

Megs said:
Haha. Doom & gloom me ;-)
Nevermind...New Year new start.
How r the Santa lists coming along in your house?
My lovely wee neighbour was telling me all about his this morning.

Surprisingly short actually.so have got it all really just a few small things to get.
R you at home or America for Christmas ?

Tracy831 said:
Surprisingly short actually.so have got it all really just a few small things to get.
R you at home or America for Christmas ?

Ah thats good then :)
Going to Mom & Dad for Christmas x

Back