Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Another 3lb gone for me :)
That's 6 lbs in 2 weeks!!
That's the best I've ever done on sw !!!!

Good luck everyone else x

Well done Tracey that's brilliant :D Can i ask are you doing EE, Red or green days?

I'm put on this week :cry: 1.5lbs :cry: so much for me trying to get another 7lbs off my Christmas. Really annoyed with myself, how does a 1.5lb gain make me feel at least half a stone heavier in my clothes?????

Good luck those still to weigh.

HP xx

Yay 2lbs off for me - over the moon as this was my first whole week on slimming world (first week was just a half week) and after drinking at the weekend it's definitely paid off just swapping what I used to drink and making my own hangover food the next day. So happy - its weird as iv felt like such a pig since being on sw I seem to always be scoffing! But eating and losing weight - always a good combo! Xx

Another 3lb gone for me :)
That's 6 lbs in 2 weeks!!
That's the best I've ever done on sw !!!!

Good luck everyone else x

Wow Trace - well done - 1/2 lb for me so that's 5 1/2 in 6 weeks - not too shabby on average but have decided I'm leaving it until after xmas now - got loads of things lined up - so will do SW on the days I don't have anything but not even count syns the other days :)

Yay 2lbs off for me - over the moon as this was my first whole week on slimming world (first week was just a half week) and after drinking at the weekend it's definitely paid off just swapping what I used to drink and making my own hangover food the next day. So happy - its weird as iv felt like such a pig since being on sw I seem to always be scoffing! But eating and losing weight - always a good combo! Xx

Well done Laura and welcome MikeysMummy!

Another 4lbs gone !! Woohoo!
I'm super pleased.
Well done fellow losers & HP i think 1.5 is ok as u've had a tuff time lately & it can't be easy xo.
Welcome to the mad house MikeysMum xx
Laura- agree 100% eating & losing weight is hard 2beat :)
Not working tomoro, so wil try & clock up sum exercise to get me in2 a good way of going for next week.
Megs :-*

well done on the losses! I lost 3lbs, so just over half of what I put on last week. In a week, I should be back to where I was 2 weeks ago!

Well done everybody else on their losses! Really is encouragement to see everybody else doing well :)

Well done on the loses Megs, Laura and Debs, and welcome MikeysMummy!

Seems I let the side down this week, sorry :cry: Will try my hardest to get a loss at next weeks weigh in.

Deb's still pop on the the thread.....we'll miss you too much if you just disappear until after xmas!

HP xx

MissHP said:
Well done Tracey that's brilliant :D Can i ask are you doing EE, Red or green days?

I'm put on this week :cry: 1.5lbs :cry: so much for me trying to get another 7lbs off my Christmas. Really annoyed with myself, how does a 1.5lb gain make me feel at least half a stone heavier in my clothes?????

Good luck those still to weigh.

HP xx

Hi miss hp I bet you will have a good loss next week x

I only ever do green days as I never understood ee and can't afford to do red !!!!!!!!

I used to keep a food diary, til i got too lazy to do it, lol. Now i just make sure im clear how many syns i have to play with, any a's or b's used & the no 1 rule 1/3 free & superfree.

I think I'm in a bit of a rut of having the same things week in and week out. I love cooking (well except while i've been ill this week). But feel i often repeat the meals i make for me and my boyfriend every few weeks (he isnt doing SW and doesn't need to, but we have the same breakfast and dinners). I suppose its quite normal to do that really. I do pasta dishes, spag bol, stir fries, roasts, curries, caseroles and varies meat/veg saucey combos in the slow cooker, rice dishes, meat/fish with SW chips. I'm sure i do other things but cant think at the moment

HP xx

Back