Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

No I don't have the time to do a food diary.
I'm a bit like like megs and just keep a mental note of what I have through the day.
I always make sure I have my hex's but I should try and eat more fruit and veg.

Ooh i'm going to buy some Ferrero Rocher for over Christmas, they r so delicious, i think they will have to become my syn of choice :p

image-1105246952.jpg

Here's a wee pic of me & Callie dog Ryan took this eve lol. We're babysitting some trophies at the mo. This is how i came to SW, i'm self conscious of my arms :-S

Lovely photo.

Whose are all the throphies!!

Yum yum Ferrero Rochers!! Love those, think i will join you as having them as a christmas treat. Not going to binge and go silly over Christmas but will be having flexi days christmas eve and christmas day and will be allowing myself a bit of chocolate and christmas cake on those two days!

HPxx

MissHP said:
Lovely photo.

Whose are all the throphies!!

Yum yum Ferrero Rochers!! Love those, think i will join you as having them as a christmas treat. Not going to binge and go silly over Christmas but will be having flexi days christmas eve and christmas day and will be allowing myself a bit of chocolate and christmas cake on those two days!

HPxx
Thanks Miss HP :)
Ry & i are both musical, we're part of the group who won the trophies & its our turn to have them in our home for a while.
We have to keep Callie away from the big shield as its sooo heavy it would really hurt her if it fell, shes behaving v well with it so far.
I'm going to do the same as you, a little leeway on the 2big days & pretty good the rest of the time. The bloated feeling at New Years is just not worth it! xx

How's everybody enjoying their Saturday? I've been in chill-out mode all day, finished 1 book, about 2start another.
I've taken a real fad for cook tomatoes (grilled/fried) they're delicious! Lol

Hi Megs and everyone else.

I feel huge today, just started * week and feel really bloated. How's everyone's weekend going? We're going to buy a Christmas tree tomorrow, looking forward to decorating it :)

HPxx

MissHP said:
Hi Megs and everyone else.

I feel huge today, just started * week and feel really bloated. How's everyone's weekend going? We're going to buy a Christmas tree tomorrow, looking forward to decorating it :)

HPxx
Aw lovely, you'll feel really festive when u get ur tree up. I love decorating mine, all my little ornaments mean sumthin x

Ahh thats lovely Megs.

Ours will be a lot smaller this year as we're in a smaller place. My boyfriend changed jobs in August and is now working part time and doing his masters in psychology. So we moved to a smaller place to keep costs down ( I work full time). Its a really nice apartment, but initially it felt small after living in a house. So we've decided we still want a real tree but we'll be getting a smaller one than last year :D Will try and get a photo on here - haven't uploaded one before.

I'm a bit :( as i'm doing a sponsored santa dash in the morning. Its 6km and in aid of a local hospice, my plan was to jog it, bit with not being well with this horrible virus that lasted so long i'll only be walking it now, so disappointed in myself. I'll wrap up warm as still not feeling 100% and will just walk it as fast as i can.

What are you plans for tomorrow?

HPxx

MissHP said:
Ahh thats lovely Megs.

Ours will be a lot smaller this year as we're in a smaller place. My boyfriend changed jobs in August and is now working part time and doing his masters in psychology. So we moved to a smaller place to keep costs down ( I work full time). Its a really nice apartment, but initially it felt small after living in a house. So we've decided we still want a real tree but we'll be getting a smaller one than last year :D Will try and get a photo on here - haven't uploaded one before.

I'm a bit :( as i'm doing a sponsored santa dash in the morning. Its 6km and in aid of a local hospice, my plan was to jog it, bit with not being well with this horrible virus that lasted so long i'll only be walking it now, so disappointed in myself. I'll wrap up warm as still not feeling 100% and will just walk it as fast as i can.

What are you plans for tomorrow?

HPxx
Aw i think you will be doing really well to walk it! Hope you guys can raise lots x.
Gym tomoro, the cold & snow has put a stop to my exercise! So its off to the cosy gym & see if that will give me a loss on Thursday.
Good on ur OH, its a big step returning to full time education. Actually my friend Ruth has gone back to Uni to do her Masters in Creative Writing, no wonder she is so slim, she never has time to sit down between modelling castings, writing for magazines, her new kitten & uni lol.
I really couldn't do it, i love my lazy time!

Tracy831 said:
Has anyone heard from sus murf ????
I think her and pebs have gone AWOL together !!!!

I'm jealous, i wana join the AWOL gang lol. I try npt to go awol cos u ladies keep me on the straight & narrow & if i go awol it (not to mention me) mite go pear shaped!! Lol xx.

Megs said:
I'm jealous, i wana join the AWOL gang lol. I try npt to go awol cos u ladies keep me on the straight & narrow & if i go awol it (not to mention me) mite go pear shaped!! Lol xx.

Haha megs that made me laugh !!!

Hi all
today I made the pitta bread pasty for lunch which was ok ,but I think next time I will use a stronger cheese in it.
And tonight I made diet coke BBQ turkey with rice and sweetcorn.
Have just realised though that I missed brekki !!
Hope u have all had good day xx

Pitta sounds yum, love filled pittas with salad & quorn pieces :p
Has any1 tried the Uncle Ben's Rice Time pots? They're really tasty for lunch on a cold day, i'm having 1 tomoro. Then on Tuesday i have a Christmas lunch with colleagues, so i'll have to do sum exercise to counteract the effects of that!! Lol

I back from a brilliant weekend in London. Went off plan a little bit (hotel was amazing 5* with a free £50 breakfast each morning so I got a little carried away!!!) but definatley did our fair share of walking! Started my new job today too so was back on track today. So hoping I haven't put on too much this week! Scared for Thursday!

laura35 said:
I back from a brilliant weekend in London. Went off plan a little bit (hotel was amazing 5* with a free £50 breakfast each morning so I got a little carried away!!!) but definatley did our fair share of walking! Started my new job today too so was back on track today. So hoping I haven't put on too much this week! Scared for Thursday!
Ooh lovely. I was in London 2 weekends ago, shopping & a show. The walking will undo any damage, it did for me, all those steps 2the tube! Lol. So don't worry x
Congrats on the new job, wat ru doing?

Tracy831 said:
It is very quiet on here again !
Hope you are all having a good day, even though it's freezing !!!!

Sooo cold & i got a soaking today too!! On the plus side def got my exercise, now its ho ho ho to me with 4 Celebrations & a big mug coffee xx

Back