Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi girls, good morning from San Francisco! It's great to be home xx.
Ok heres the lowdown i just weighed & i've put on 6lbs thanks to all the parties & boozy catch-ups with old friends & family. So from today onward i am back on plan, with a bit of extra leeway on Christmas day, i'm aiming to lose the 6lbs by New Year so i haven't got a huge mountain to climb after the holidays. Its a lovely sunny crisp morning here, so after breakfast im going to take my sisters dog out for a big long walk.
Check in soon, 4 days until the big guy arrives!! :-D ho ho ho, Megs xxxx

Am very jealous megs!!!!!
I have lost another 1lb this week so that's 7lb all together in 4weeks which is good for me !!!
Good luck everyone else xxxxx

I'm down 1.5lbs this week which means I achieved my club 10 and 1.5 stone, yaaay :) Fully expecting a gain next week though!

My goal for end of Jan is to get my 2 stone award, so it's going to need lots of willpower & going to get on the body magic a lot more too.

Hope everyone is having a good week it's v hard with Christmas so near! xx

Very happy to say i'm down 1.5 pounds this week!! So far anyway!! I didn't officially weigh in as i'm at home dying of lurgy!! Hoping that my next weigh in next wednesday is going to give me fabulous news, my tummy looks so much flatter, my jeans are baggy in the legs with no love handles and i'm well on my way to being a size 14 again! since last christmas i've lost 2 stone and 2 pounds. Going to be looking much prettier this christmas time, excited about continuing to lose weight and being 12 stone by next year. Well I hope anyway, currently 14.12 xx

I was 2lbs off yesterday ... So hve lost the 2lb gain I had the week before coz of London weekend. So that's 4lbs in total off since I started slimming world 4 weeks ago.... So gradually coming off . Scales are going in the right direction - the last stone is always the hardest to shift!! Happy Christmas everybody!

Tracy831 said:
Hope you had a good day megs xxxx

I've had the best day Tracy, hope your kids loved their gifts! xx
I've actually stayed on plan all day, its a Christmas miracle.
I've just been on the trampoline with Cait, haha, mental!!!

Hello everyone,

Sorry i haven't been on here for ages, what with working up to Christmas eve, works do's, family get togethers and of course Christmas its all been a bit busy. Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

I'm not looking forward to weigh in this week :cry: i think its going to be very bad! but then Christmas is only once a year isn't it.

What has everyone got planned for New Years Eve? Anything nice?

HPxx

Hi Dubs & HP lovely to hear u ladies :)
Yeh christmas is just once a yr & we'll blame any gains on Santa lol.
Im still at home for new years so im lookin fwd to it in 1 way (big party) & not in another (leavin my family behind soon after).
2day was fab but im sooo sleepy now, so its an early nite for me nite all, Megs xx

Just weighed to see what the Xmas damage was and it's saying 6lb , but I am going to check that again tomorrow. As it seems rather a lot for what I've eaten !!!!
I've only had about 3 alchoholic drinks as well so it can't be a boozy gain !!!!!!

Anyway I am back to sw today so am feeling positive :)

Hope you all had a good Christmas and hope you all have a happy new year xxxxxx

Girls! These are very modest gains, so take heart xxx. You will remember i had a 6lb gain due to all those boozy & foody welcome home parties & general chrimas revalry, lol, well ive been bk on SW 100% since Dec 21st & ive been taken my Moms wee neighbours swimming every morning since as well as walking With Cait & Tux (her dog) & fooling with my younger cousins on the trampoline. So fingers crossed. I'm bk doing SW online & am due a WI on Jan 2nd, so ill check in then & update u all.
Today i met up with my best friend from senior yr & we just had a lovely lunch & dessert (!) last nite we went to the cinema & had ice cream (!) But they were small portions, & im going to do a few xtra laps of the pool tonite to compensate :-D

Mines been a bit of a disaster dubs, so I took all the decorations down yesterday !!!!

Hope you are having a good time though :)
Xx

Tracy831 said:
Mines been a bit of a disaster dubs, so I took all the decorations down yesterday !!!!

Hope you are having a good time though :)
Xx

Oh no hunnie. That's awful :(
Sending a million virtual hugs. Hope it's nothing that can't b sorted xxx

No just the stupid car broke down on Xmas day as we were driving to nannies for Xmas dinner which is 2hours away,so we had to turn round and get home with all the kids crying in the back!!
So we didn't have Xmas dinner this year,then was meant to go to my daughters inlaws after boxing day and my inlaws were due up Monday and now they have cancelled :(
So I'm a bit bah humbug at the minute !!!!x

Back