Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Megs said:
Yeh i did have a fun wkend, it's a lovely city, i may take wee sis over when she next comes 2 visit me.
I'm finished work for the day & heading to do my wkly shop, i need a helper, or maybe just a slave lol.
Today was slightly crap, had someone tell me i'm wasting my time with Matthew & its really knocked my confidence. The old me would've gone home & ate for comfort, but i'm determined not to! They say exercise releases happy hormones, so i'll have a go at that instead xx

Ignore them hun. Only u n he know what ya'v got between ya. well done on yer choice of to deal with their negativity x

Aw thanks girls xx. Its all abit new so with that comes the insecurities, but i think we'll b fine. The exercise did the trick with taking my mind off the whole thing. :)

How's everybody feeling the day before weigh in? Xx

2lbs off for me this week! I got my 1 stone certificate!! First stone on slimming world gone! Nearly 2.5 stone overall!! This is officially the slimmest i've been for ages!! If I can just get 3 more pounds then i'll feel confident that it's down all the way from here and not down a bit, up a bit, stay the same!!!

xxx

Dubchick thanks. I am on Valentine Challange and hopeing to get to 1 stone which is my target for the challange by Tuesday. watch this space for an update.

Hope you are well and happy with your losses. Actually you lucky thing so near your target.

Dubchick thanks. I am on Valentine Challange and hopeing to get to 1 stone which is my target for the challange by Tuesday. watch this space for an update.

Hope you are well and happy with your losses. Actually you lucky thing so near your target.
Been consistant with losses so far this year so happy to be back to where I was before Christmas.. and past it.. But not sure about this week.. Had my first night out of 2012 last Saturday so am half expecting a gain.. but that'll be OK.. I know where it'll have come from so will start a fresh week (I WI in Saturdays now but couldn't bear to leave the group :D)

That's my 2nd goal.. Hit my first one in November and set a new one.. Didn't make a final goal as I didn't want to lose heart by it being so far away.. I'm getting there.. Slowly but surely but its getting there none the less :D

well done 3stonetosexy and to rosielea (what happened to floweryrosie?)
great losses.
sorry ive not been on for a few days its been killing me, had to wait until today to get to work to access internet. internets gone down at home since monday and ive lost my phone! arggggghhhh so this is the only way to get to you guys - today and tomorrow i'll have access from work in lunchhour but im stumped over the weekend so im there for all you in mind just not in type! love you all and im not abandoning you i promise.

so for me its a lovely and very welcome 2 lbs loss and im thrilled. :)

hey tracy how you doing with all your weighing machines have you got them all lined up ready to go? (im teasing) xxxxx

well done 3stonetosexy and to rosielea (what happened to floweryrosie?)
great losses.
sorry ive not been on for a few days its been killing me, had to wait until today to get to work to access internet. internets gone down at home since monday and ive lost my phone! arggggghhhh so this is the only way to get to you guys - today and tomorrow i'll have access from work in lunchhour but im stumped over the weekend so im there for all you in mind just not in type! love you all and im not abandoning you i promise.

so for me its a lovely and very welcome 2 lbs loss and im thrilled. :)

hey tracy how you doing with all your weighing machines have you got them all lined up ready to go? (im teasing) xxxxx

Floweryrosie is used for something else with a different password. Kept getting my password here wrong.So it was easier to change my username on here.

Well done for losing 2lbs and hope your internet is back soon so we have your presence on the forum.

Take care.

Thank you, been going to a class but it's just not for me, don't like all the happy clappy stuff and having to talk about your loss/gains infront of the whole class, and there are a couple of snidey ladies who always make me feel like crap :(
You'll get none of that on here.. Everyone is great.. Super supportive.. Great advice.. Encouraging and great for recipe ideas for brekkie, lunch, dinner and snacks..
I dont go to a class at all either.. I did last January to get me started but only stayed a couple of weeks until I felt ready to go it alone.. then I found these ladies and have been on track since.. With a few blips n minor bumps but still here and still losing more importantly :)
So welcome.. And well done on your losses so far.. You're doing great :)

Floweryrosie is used for something else with a different password. Kept getting my password here wrong.So it was easier to change my username on here.

Well done for losing 2lbs and hope your internet is back soon so we have your presence on the forum.

Take care.
How did you do that? I wana do that too... :confused:

Dreading today's weigh in. Had some bad news this week and have ended up comfort eating .... Had a white egg and bacon baguette off the trolley at work today and feelin a thousand stone heavier. :(

Back