Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Dreading today's weigh in. Had some bad news this week and have ended up comfort eating .... Had a white egg and bacon baguette off the trolley at work today and feelin a thousand stone heavier. :(
Maybe not the best choice a couple of hours before WI but what's done is done.. Just don't let it thro u off for the rest of the day.. Drink lotz of water n fingers n toes crossed you'll do fine.. :)
Hope you're OK...

pebbles67 said:
well done 3stonetosexy and to rosielea (what happened to floweryrosie?)
great losses.
sorry ive not been on for a few days its been killing me, had to wait until today to get to work to access internet. internets gone down at home since monday and ive lost my phone! arggggghhhh so this is the only way to get to you guys - today and tomorrow i'll have access from work in lunchhour but im stumped over the weekend so im there for all you in mind just not in type! love you all and im not abandoning you i promise.

so for me its a lovely and very welcome 2 lbs loss and im thrilled. :)

hey tracy how you doing with all your weighing machines have you got them all lined up ready to go? (im teasing) xxxxx

Wondered where you had gone !!!!
Yeah I finally got weighing machines working(well got a new wii board so am sticking to that lol),and last weeks weigh in got me to 16st 3lbs ,didn't weigh today tho as me and two little uns have been laid up ill,and I only managed to get up today,and still not feeling 100% but I have stuff to do sooooo....
Anyway will weigh tomorrow and let you know.
Well done on ur 2lb u r disappearing before our eyes lol !!!!
Xxxxx

Wondered where you had gone !!!!

Sorry but I am still here and determined as ever to lose all the excess weight. Also I have made so many good friends on here that keeps me coming back to check on everyones progress.

Hope you are well and happy with your losses.

Hi girls xx. Well done on the losses & welcome Sammiedoodle :)
Well i'm just thinking about dinner now as i've been to watch Matthew play football this evening & i'm frozen! Lol. Then met his footy team mates afterwards. They're a really nice bunch :)
So i'm boiling broccoli & having sum curry savoury rice with it, its the best i can come up with as * week hit at match half time (!!!!!) i was like Seriously body! Why do u always let me down lol.

I am ok dubchick. Just some health related news :( bit shocking but hopefully all will be ok!

I weighed tonight after work as completely forgot yesterday was Thursday.... And 1lb off so a little bit of good news after suc a horrible week bought a smile :)

Hope u all did well xx

laura35 said:
I am ok dubchick. Just some health related news :( bit shocking but hopefully all will be ok!

I weighed tonight after work as completely forgot yesterday was Thursday.... And 1lb off so a little bit of good news after suc a horrible week bought a smile :)

Hope u all did well xx

Well done. That's excellent

Borrowed an iPhone to get on here wahoo.
Well done Laura, welcome sammiedoods.
Girlies I'd like you to continue with the stairs this week, up and down the first 2 steps like a step aerobics class. Theme this week is winter warmer! So can we have a nice warming meal please from everyone so we can keep toastie warm and full while the snows here.
Mine to start you off will be - cheesy egg & potato pie with smokey bacon and beans . Yum I'll post a picture when I've made it. Lots of love pebs xx

Well mine wasn't really worthy of a photo, but it was very tasty, had Baked potato with mushrooms & HEx of cheese with a big side salad. Sometimes just simple foods can be lovely.
So what are the plans for Valentines?

Ooh pebbles that chicken teriyaki sounds right up my street! Please post the recipe when u get chance to.

How's Everybody feeling about tomorrow? I had an alcohol free weekend last weekend (first of the year!) and have upped my exercise this week, so I am praying for a 2lb loss tomorrow to get me back on track for my "-1lb a week" plan as I had one sts week. Good luck for tomorrow! X

Morning buddies, I've had a gain but a well deserved one. Stupidly had a big day out yesterday with old friends , only had pasta but it was a big bowl. Then came home and cooked our valentines meal(1 day later- so it was a valentine boxing day meal) thing is we had a 4 course meal it was lovely but all the day before weigh in - der!

So I'm not worried cos I'll lose it again in a day or so , but at least im being honest.

Still no phone but I've managed to steal my sons iPod for a bit to post. Strict day today , grapefruit for brekkie. Water for lunch, lettuce for tea lol .

Good luck all weighing xx

1 and a quarter pounds off for me. Not the 2lbs I'd hoped for but still more than a pound! And now only 3quarters of a pound of track for my "1lb a week off" target xxx

laura35 said:
1 and a quarter pounds off for me. Not the 2lbs I'd hoped for but still more than a pound! And now only 3quarters of a pound of track for my "1lb a week off" target xxx

That's fantastic Laura well done xxxx

Fanta chicken for tea yummmmm

image-306087453.jpg

You girls put me to shame.... I must must must get some new recipes and try them. I feel like iv got into a routine and keep doing the same recipes over and over again!

laura35 said:
You girls put me to shame.... I must must must get some new recipes and try them. I feel like iv got into a routine and keep doing the same recipes over and over again!

Go on my recipe thread and pick a couple at a time they're all easy. Last night fanta chicken was so quick and easy and a huge hit with the kids.

Back