Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Topper said:
Hi Pebbles,

I weigh on a thursday too, so not looking forward to tonight even though i've had a really good week.
Wish me luck lol :)

Good luck topper, come back and let us know how you get on

Hi gang, wow weigh in comes around so quickly.
How is everyone doing this week? It's been an odd week and a very quiet one on here. Im Off work at the moment so I feel alot less active although I'm not snacking more. Just feel big- does that sound odd .

Well I've lost the 3lb I gained so I'm dead chuffed with that but wish I hadn't gained it in the first place.

Well done on losing 3lbs. Yes I know how you feel about being off work, not active enough and feeling big. I have been off work and think that is the reason my losses are slow. When working I am walking a lot in the office.

Wow that cheesy sweetcorn potato and turkey pizza looks so nice! After pay day next week were doing our monthly shop and although I'm not giving up anything for lent my mum said youre allowed to start doing something instead soooo my "doing somethin for lent" is to try at least one new recipe a week, and to try and eat at least one banana a week (I can't eat fruit I love the taste of it but every time I eat fruit I think it's the texture makes me throw it all back up - bananas are the only fruit I can remotely eat).

How did everybodies weigh in go? I am minus 1lb again this week - slow and steady as usual but no gains at all this year!

Hello everyone,

Can I join please? I've been doing SW since the beginning of the year & am really enjoying it although am a bit rubbish at being 100%

I weighed in yesterday & lost 1.5lbs so have lost 8lbs overall, so can get my half stone treat. I might get some bare minerals make up.

Have a good Friday

Xxx

Laura that's great another 1lb is perfect.

The turkey pizza melt was so easy .
I bought 2 packs of turkey steak from sainsburys which were 2 packs for £5. if they aren't flat ones you'll need to bash em with a rolling pin or your husbands head on a stick whichever is readily available

Fry light the pan and cook both sides for about 3 mins each, when browned place on a grill pan, add a splodge of tomato purée, spread over then add toppings of choice. I did ham, sweet corn, tomato, mushroom dried oregano and fresh basil for an authenticate pizza taste then a slice of cheese. Pop under grill until bubbling.

The stuffed jackets were an invention me and my son came up with
Cook jackets as many as you want I did 3 and did them in microwave.
Cut in half vertically ( if that makes sense ) so you have the deepest cuts . Then scoop out potato and put into a bowl with 2 laughing cow cheese and a 1/4 tub Philly garlic ( or choice) I didn't have 3 laughing cow hence the mix.
Add 1/2 tin sweet corn reserving other half for child who wanted to eat beans and sweetcorn! Add cottage cheese small pot. I used cottage cheese with red chilli . Mix together with salt n pepper. If you have extra a available you could add some grated cheese at the end. Stuff jackets with mix and push down to fill then add cheese if have the healthy extra left. Pop under grill to brown or if oven Is on pop into oven for 15 mins.

Emmou said:
Hello everyone,

Can I join please? I've been doing SW since the beginning of the year & am really enjoying it although am a bit rubbish at being 100%

I weighed in yesterday & lost 1.5lbs so have lost 8lbs overall, so can get my half stone treat. I might get some bare minerals make up.

Have a good Friday

Xxx

Welcome emmou. And well done on your loss so far

Hello everyone,

Have a good Friday

Xxx
Welcome and well done : )

Hi girls & welcome Emmou :)
I had a1lb loss last week making me 11-3 & a 3lb loss this weekmaking me 11-0 which i'm very pleased about! Loking forward to getting into my 10's very soon! :D

Well done megs that's brilliant! I'm trying to have a good weekend - made home made bacon and egg mcmuffins for breakfast (although mine was with brown bread - not much of a muffin but my oh had the real muffin lol). Dinner made home made chicken fajita with rice instead of wraps (forgot to soak the Mung means to do the wraps oops). And just made a sw free pancake for some pudding with sweetener on. Would have been nice with some ice cream on to take the "eggy" taste away. If I freeze a shape 0% yoghurt to make frozen yoghurt a)is this still free and b) is it safe? Off to a housewarming party later and am driving purposely so I dont drink! X

laura35 said:
Well done megs that's brilliant! I'm trying to have a good weekend - made home made bacon and egg mcmuffins for breakfast (although mine was with brown bread - not much of a muffin but my oh had the real muffin lol). Dinner made home made chicken fajita with rice instead of wraps (forgot to soak the Mung means to do the wraps oops). And just made a sw free pancake for some pudding with sweetener on. Would have been nice with some ice cream on to take the "eggy" taste away. If I freeze a shape 0% yoghurt to make frozen yoghurt a)is this still free and b) is it safe? Off to a housewarming party later and am driving purposely so I dont drink! X

Thanks Laura :) I've just had a quiet night in tonight, my friend is back from holidays & so she popped round to show me pictures. Normally we would have a takeaway & wine, but she's being good to lose her holiday weight, so i've been good too & made some healthy nibbles & we've done an hour of Zumba, now we're flopped out watching a dvd lol.
Hope u enjoy ur house party xx

Oh on the Shape zero question Laura, i think it's yes on both counts, i freeze Muller lights sometimes & never had any issues :)

Hi guys, was 2lb off for me on Thursday, and yesterday we had a family gathering, they all (15 of them) had mcdonalds an I had chicken & bacon sw pie :) x

Megs said:
Oh on the Shape zero question Laura, i think it's yes on both counts, i freeze Muller lights sometimes & never had any issues :)

Brilliant thanks x

Topper said:
Hi guys, was 2lb off for me on Thursday, and yesterday we had a family gathering, they all (15 of them) had mcdonalds an I had chicken & bacon sw pie :) x

Well done! Good will power - seems tough at the time but afterwards u feel so proud!

I managed to stick to my non drinking last night and drive - feel fresh as a daisy today and my oh is feeling very hungover and sorry for himself .... I feel very smug! Lol. X

Back