Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Just done my monthly shop tonight ... Had to do tesco and morrisons in one night tho as my tesco never has anything! Managed to get hold of those mint choc mullers- having trouble loading any web pages please could somebody tell me if they are free or not? X

Hi all,

Sorry I've been AWOL for a while, will you all have me back? :bighug:

How are you all? Hope everyone is ok.

Laura35 the mint mullers are syn free.

xx

MissHP said:
Hi all,

xx
Hi hp. How are u? Welcome back :)

Tracy831 said:
Hi ya dubs, hows things going with you ?:)

Yea not too bad ta Tracy. Still waiting to hear back from back about our mortgage application... So massive butterflies goin on...
Diet wise been ok WI far this week...
Lotsa my ww buddies are leavin for sw :eek: They hav only great things to say so may take a trip to sw side.... If things stop working... For now I'll keep at it...
How are you?

Fingers crossed about your mortgage,you must be really exicted?

Since being ill the other week i am having real trouble getting focused again,even my holiday in may cant motivate me :(

it all seems to go bad around dinner time!!!

Ive noticed quite a few sw ladies crossing over to ww and saying how much easier it is.

You are doing well on ww tho.xx

Tracy831 said:
Fingers crossed about your mortgage,you must be really exicted?

Since being ill the other week i am having real trouble getting focused again,even my holiday in may cant motivate me :(

it all seems to go bad around dinner time!!!

Ive noticed quite a few sw ladies crossing over to ww and saying how much easier it is.

You are doing well on ww tho.xx

Yea I love it n it's still workin so will stay as I am for now I think. If/when I hit a wall I may try it :)

Ha.. My ww buddies are sayin how much easier sw is compared to ww... Mayb it's just the whole learning something new do bein excited...

Am excited n nervous. Just want my answer ya know?! Shud kno tomoro r Wednesday..

image-356024974.jpg

Ham chip n bean bake

Hello ladies,

How are you all this evening?

I seem to have developed a full blown cold from nowhere, woke up with a bit of a blocked nose and now i'm a total snot monster :sick:

xx

My weeks not going too bad, although having an operation tomorrow so my nerves have kicked in and all I wanted for tea tonight was a takeaway, but I resisted after I was so good this weekend and didn't drink at my friends housewarming party and kept thinking of Thursday's weigh in. So just hoping I dont feel too sorry for myself tomorrow and try to comfort eat!

Ps fingers crossed for your mortgage dub chick! We celebrated our 1year since buying and movin in our house on Saturday- you must be do excited!

laura35 said:
Ps fingers crossed for your mortgage dub chick! We celebrated our 1year since buying and movin in our house on Saturday- you must be do excited!

Ah thank u Laura. Am so nervous... Rang the bank today to see if they'd a decision n she said they'd a few questions re my bf's savings!! Imagine... It's not my loans causing questions... It's his saving!!! Anyway she also said it seems really positive n we shud hav their decision tomoro.

laura35 said:
My weeks not going too bad, although having an operation tomorrow so my nerves have kicked in and all I wanted for tea tonight was a takeaway, but I resisted after I was so good this weekend and didn't drink at my friends housewarming party and kept thinking of Thursday's weigh in. So just hoping I dont feel too sorry for myself tomorrow and try to comfort eat!

Good luck for tomoro. Hope it's nothing serious x

Dubchick81 said:
Oh sounds heavenly :)
How are you hun? All good here chic..
How's the lovely Matthew? X

I'm good thanks as is the lovely Matthew. Oh i got the hideously blurry foto unblurred (hooray for my technical sis & her camera software) so i've posted it, whether he retains the title of "lovely" or not may be debatable now :p
I'm working odd hours this week (ugh!) so it's harder to fit in exercise, but i bought new jeans in Oasis at the weekend, a whole size smaller & they fit perfectly (woohoo) so i've hung them up where i can see them to remind me why i have to exercise lol.

image-3625936559.jpg

MissHP said:
Hi all,

xx

Welcome back hp we've missed you xx
Ps. Mint mullers mmmmm....definately gona have to investigate those, they sound delish :)

Back