Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

laura35 said:
My weeks not going too bad, although having an operation tomorrow so my nerves have kicked in and all I wanted for tea tonight was a takeaway, but I resisted after I was so good this weekend and didn't drink at my friends housewarming party and kept thinking of Thursday's weigh in. So just hoping I dont feel too sorry for myself tomorrow and try to comfort eat!

Hope all goes well x

hi girls, wow its been a difficult week for me. saturday we ate out at a birthday party then sunday we had a roast in a puband its all been downhill since then. ive not been totally bad because ive stuck to sw meals but ive had a couple of snacking evenings and one evening i ate my weight in chocolate syns. i always have small syn bars for snacks and im always good with them but this week ive had more than my fair share. i know ive gained as i can feel it. so i may scratch out this week and head for next. went for lunch with a friend yesterday aiming for a jacket potato and ended up with a panini.

good luck with operation today laura, well done on keeping motivated.

good luck on your mortgage result today dubs. hope you get it.

welcome back HP its good to see you home.
tracy - you and me we are like flipping twins. thursday start again with me. :flirt2:

Hi everyone, how we all doing?
I have a taster evening tomorrow and don't know what to cook, we only had one 2 weeks ago! I made chicken gougons & spicy vegetable pakoras for that one.
Does anyone have any ideas that don't break the bank and can be done within a hour and a quarter as i'm working and don't get home until 16:30.
Any suggestions would be greatfully received :)

Topper said:
Hi everyone, how we all doing?
I have a taster evening tomorrow and don't know what to cook, we only had one 2 weeks ago! I made chicken gougons & spicy vegetable pakoras for that one.
Does anyone have any ideas that don't break the bank and can be done within a hour and a quarter as i'm working and don't get home until 16:30.
Any suggestions would be greatfully received :)

I'm having a quick and easy sw dinner tonight - im stuck on the sofa after my op so had to pick an easy recipe for my oh to cook lol. So we're havin quiche with cous cous as the base. Doing the one with cottage cheese in the mix. Not sure if ur taster evenings have to be really inventive or not? X

Congratulations dub chick! Fingers crossed all goes through smoothly!

Thanks everybody for the good luck messages. Just waitin for results in the next few weeks so fingers crossed.

laura35 said:
I'm having a quick and easy sw dinner tonight - im stuck on the sofa after my op so had to pick an easy recipe for my oh to cook lol. So we're havin quiche with cous cous as the base. Doing the one with cottage cheese in the mix. Not sure if ur taster evenings have to be really inventive or not? X

Quite lol, thank u, hope Yr feeling better soon x

Hi all.

Hope you're ok Laura35

Congratulations Dubchick :)

Pebbles and Tracy and I join in on the starting a fresh on tomorrow? Please pretty please?

xx

MissHP said:
Hi all.

Hope you're ok Laura35

Congratulations Dubchick :)

Pebbles and Tracy and I join in on the starting a fresh on tomorrow? Please pretty please?

xx

Yay the more the merrier,at least me and pebs ain't the only slackers !!!!!

So glad u had good news dubs u must be really excited xx

Laura hope you don't mind me asking but what did you have done today ??

Tracy831 said:
Yay the more the merrier,at least me and pebs ain't the only slackers !!!!!

So glad u had good news dubs u must be really excited xx

Laura hope you don't mind me asking but what did you have done today ??

No problem - I had a further operation on my back to remove some cancerous skin. Hoping they have got it all this time ... due to go to Mexico in 13 weeks to get married so now I'm just worrying :(

Good luck for wi everybody ! Xx

I've STS, which I am really really pleased with as I had an awful week. I was worried that of I had a gain I would get despondent & go off plan so I'm really happy.

My aim for next week is a stonking 2.5lbs. I'm spending the weekend with a supportive friend so in totally focused. Come on!!!

Good luck everyone.

Xx

laura -as the resident nurse i am sending you big hugs and lots of positivitity for the results.

well done em on the sts, thats a good start for your 2.5 aim.

dubs - get a big enough house for us all to move in then as there are 7 of us, we can take it in turns to cook once a week. result! well done chick.

right then miss tracy and miss hp its now or never - i have a very stupid 5lb gain to ditch from my best weigh in 3 weeks ago.admittedly i was ill and lost 4lb in 1 week but thats no excuse for my grazing. so- no grazing tonight! i dont know how im going to do it- but its not happening! no no no!
joes burgers for tea tonight . off to lidl now for veg and salad.
i may give the 777 week a go, what do you reckon girls? thats 7 glasses of water a day, 7 syns, 7 superfree foods a day for 7 days. wanna give it a go? see how we get on.:sigh:

That sounds like a plan to me Pebs.. Like that I won't be the only cook in the house.. If I share cooking with Jonathan it'll be a ham n cheese toasty for dinner!! Or spag bol.. his special ha ha..

Like the sound of that 777.. Might rejig it a little to suit me in simply filling.. So count me in on yer challenge :) Is there a list of superfree foods anywhere and maybe i'll have some of them as my third 7 :)

Back