Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Good luck for wi everybody ! Xx

Forgot to weigh this morning so will do it tomorrow.

That defiantly sounds like a plan pebs,and I'm also gonna start the steps thing again too.

Have been good so far today and just got a pair of linen trousers in tesco,in the next size down to what I am at the moment for £1,so am going to use them as an incentive for Turkey ( hopefully !!!!)

Good luck everyone else

Hi everyone! I started on Monday and as my group i attended did Thursday weigh in's i have decided it was good for me (b4 weekend & a long time after!!) - happy as lost 2lb this week... :D
However, i am terrible at will power so hopefully joining this group will help me to be a bit stronger!
Just a question, as i am new to this... how do i keep up with a thread as i pop in on lunchtimes & evenings...? Also have to work out how to update my ticker!

speed foods
most fruit except bananas, mango, watermelon, blueberries,grapes

most veg except brussels, parsnips, sweetcorn, sweet potatoes, potatoes

quorn , chicken, turkey, venison, veal, kidney.

all fish except crab stix, herring, salmon,sardines, mackerel, trout, scallops.

beans, kidney, mung, borlotti, baked, broad, butter. peas.

scan bran, ryvita, stewed apple.

ok so 7 speed/ superspeed foods per day.:greenapple:
7 glasses of water per day:waterbottle:
7 syns per day
:icecream:
(dubs can you think of an alternative or maybe an amount of your points that you spend on naughtiness. )

for those who want to do it. see how many days we can do. x

Hi everyone! I started on Monday and as my group i attended did Thursday weigh in's i have decided it was good for me (b4 weekend & a long time after!!) - happy as lost 2lb this week... :D
However, i am terrible at will power so hopefully joining this group will help me to be a bit stronger!
Just a question, as i am new to this... how do i keep up with a thread as i pop in on lunchtimes & evenings...? Also have to work out how to update my ticker!

hi angel and welcome. once you have written in a thread it should then appear on whats called your 'user cp'. so login to website and at the top on left hand side in blue header is 'user cp' then click on that and your threads you have posted on should appear. if youre using an i phone then log in and click on subscribed threads and it will come up with my thread. x

am shocked at what isnt speed fruit and veg!!
but at least i will have to try other things as i usually eat what you listed pebs.

does the 7 mean any of the allowed stuff as consumed as part of a meal,like chicken and salad or quorn bolognaise ??????

Forgot to weigh this morning so will do it tomorrow.

That defiantly sounds like a plan pebs,and I'm also gonna start the steps thing again too.

Have been good so far today and just got a pair of linen trousers in tesco,in the next size down to what I am at the moment for £1,so am going to use them as an incentive for Turkey ( hopefully !!!!)

Good luck everyone else
great news trace. onwards and downwards we go. bargain trousers. i was thinking. i know its the 777 challenge but maybe we should do the 7777 and add 7 minutes of stepping on the stairs. what do you think.

am shocked at what isnt speed fruit and veg!!
but at least i will have to try other things as i usually eat what you listed pebs.

does the 7 mean any of the allowed stuff as consumed as part of a meal,like chicken and salad or quorn bolognaise ??????

there are loads of the speed and superspeed foods but i thought it was better to list those that werent cos i'd be here til emmerdale starts tonight lol.
but looking at them its easily incorporated into what we do anyway in our meals. so youll be surprised how much you actually have anyway. your quorn bolognaise for example has - quorn, onions, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes - thats 5 already and then another 2 from brekkie, lunch or pud. easy! job done. xx

oh yes if anyone wants me to check on any speed foods just shout.

Hiya
I'm a Thurs home weigher. And I managed to lose 3lb this week. Brilliant. Now aiming for ...maybe 2 next week?! I'm a slow loser - I'll be very happy with a 1lb loss tbh. Good luck.

Hello ladies,

Well so far so good today. I'm not at work today, so could actually cook lunch. I'm having a red day, I had 2x chocolate weetabix for breakfast (HEB + 2syns) and HEA milk. Then for lunch I had baked trout with asapargus and sugarsnap peas. For dinner will be making a rice and fish dish with coley and lots of veggies.

How's everyone else doing?

xx

Hi, I'm weighing at home on a thurs too. I lost 3lbs this week. I don't think i'm eating enough veg so i'm going to make up some of that speed soup for my lunches. x

1lb off for me this week yay!! Cheered up my week loads :) although gonna be a tough week this week as I can't exercise or lift things til my stitches are out next week booo.

Have just done sainsburys and noticed that Maggi have brought out some more stuff. They had sachets of chicken and bacon bake,bolognaise,lemon and honey chicken and a few of the crunchy coatings for chicken.
I didn't buy any as I don't like the other ones they do with the bags but just thought I'd share :)

Tracy831 said:
Have just done sainsburys and noticed that Maggi have brought out some more stuff. They had sachets of chicken and bacon bake,bolognaise,lemon and honey chicken and a few of the crunchy coatings for chicken.
I didn't buy any as I don't like the other ones they do with the bags but just thought I'd share :)

Ohh is this maggi stuff free?

Hi guys, 1lb of this week, was feeling a little sad about it but then i thought thats 11.5 lb since new year, and gave mysf a pat on the back lol
I shall be joining you all for the 7777 :)

Back