Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Topper said:
Hi guys, 1lb of this week, was feeling a little sad about it but then i thought thats 11.5 lb since new year, and gave mysf a pat on the back lol
I shall be joining you all for the 7777 :)

Well done topper :)

Topper said:
Hi guys, 1lb of this week, was feeling a little sad about it but then i thought thats 11.5 lb since new year, and gave mysf a pat on the back lol
I shall be joining you all for the 7777 :)

Well done topper. I only lose 1lb a week ... But then thought the same - since new year I have lost 8.5lbs. Only 11lbs to go til my wedding target!

congratulations to ;

ginmummy with a 3lb loss :clap:
mrstomjones with a 3lb loss :clap:
angel with a 2lb loss :clap:
laura with a 1lb loss :clap:
topper with a 1lb loss :clap:
emmou with STS :clap:
dubs - to weigh
megs - to weigh

tracy , miss hp and me ( pebbles) on the scales of shame for not being motivated over the last week.(or so!) :whip:

so ladies for those who want to join in the 7777 week.
its 7 syns per day (4 for ww)
7 speed foods per day
7 mins of high impact up and down the bottom step of stairs :whacky068::whacky068:

and 7 glasses of water or squash
all for 7 days

im starting today cos i didnt fit my steps in and went over 7 syns yesterday so decided better to start today. :mad:

well done to all the losers and hopefully us 3 will be on the weight loss board next week.
keep that focus going im really proud of you all for your hard work.

right, off to write up my menus for this week.

dont forget our recipe link at the bottom of my posts, loads of recipes and easy to do. :coffee:

Last edited:
Just weighed on the wii and I have put on 1lb since I last weighed about 3 weeks ago so I was pretty shocked and pleased !!
That puts me at 16 st 4lbs which is ok with me :)

Daughter is just cooking my breakfast ,and off to the docs later to get the results of my health check ,hopefully it won't be too bad news !!!!!!

Last night I made sw potatoe croquettes but sadly they weren't a hit :(

Today I am making chicken kebabs and weight watcher pittas,tomorrow I am in London but will cook taco stuff ready for when we get back,and Monday I am doing mamas kfc chicken.

Have a good day all xx

Just weighed on the wii and I have put on 1lb since I last weighed about 3 weeks ago so I was pretty shocked and pleased !!
That puts me at 16 st 4lbs which is ok with me :)

Daughter is just cooking my breakfast ,and off to the docs later to get the results of my health check ,hopefully it won't be too bad news !!!!!!

Last night I made sw potatoe croquettes but sadly they weren't a hit :(

Today I am making chicken kebabs and weight watcher pittas,tomorrow I am in London but will cook taco stuff ready for when we get back,and Monday I am doing mamas kfc chicken.

Have a good day all xx

tracy thats fab news only 1lb. - dead jealous. well done.
high five on planning your meals already, and good luck for docs later. inbox me if any problems, worries, questions. always here for advice . shame about the croquettes i love them, must do them again soon. bought mr mash this week so i can do my curried rice cakes again. i wasnt as keen on mamas kfc as the other kfc that makes you puke.
what are you doing in london? x

Am in putney visiting my inlaws,and am popping into asda on the A3. Haven't been down there in a while,and nanny is having the kids while me and Gareth go on our own which never happens !!!!

I still can't eat sw kfc, but this time I'm going to brown my chicken in a pan with frylight first after I have floured it as i always get floury patches left on the chicken once I've cooked it.

Don't know what mother in law is cooking for us tomorrow but will try and make the best choice I can :)

pebbles67 said:
laura -as the resident nurse i am sending you big hugs and lots of positivitity for the results.

well done em on the sts, thats a good start for your 2.5 aim.

dubs - get a big enough house for us all to move in then as there are 7 of us, we can take it in turns to cook once a week. result! well done chick.

right then miss tracy and miss hp its now or never - i have a very stupid 5lb gain to ditch from my best weigh in 3 weeks ago.admittedly i was ill and lost 4lb in 1 week but thats no excuse for my grazing. so- no grazing tonight! i dont know how im going to do it- but its not happening! no no no!
joes burgers for tea tonight . off to lidl now for veg and salad.
i may give the 777 week a go, what do you reckon girls? thats 7 glasses of water a day, 7 syns, 7 superfree foods a day for 7 days. wanna give it a go? see how we get on.:sigh:

Thanks you :) was a bit of a shock and not what you expect to hear when you're only 24. But I'm staying positive about it all and will just face what's thrown my way. And hopefully my scar will have healed more in time for my wedding, although I know there's more important things.

Am in putney visiting my inlaws,and am popping into asda on the A3. Haven't been down there in a while,and nanny is having the kids while me and Gareth go on our own which never happens !!!!

I still can't eat sw kfc, but this time I'm going to brown my chicken in a pan with frylight first after I have floured it as i always get floury patches left on the chicken once I've cooked it.

Don't know what mother in law is cooking for us tomorrow but will try and make the best choice I can :)

oh my god, im 15 mins from asda. have a fab time. if you are down here in easter/ summer hols. i am so meeting you at asda for a coffee xx

hey everyone, i have about 3stone to lose (already lost 1.5stone on weight watchers and 10lbs on SW since January)....It's strange though im still in pretty much the same clothes...maybe its coming off me but very thinly!
I did weigh on a Wednesday but have switched to a Thursday now so that I have more days to work off the weekend!

Yesterday at work I joined in with the buffet, big mistake! i ate a lot of crisps, 15 malteasers, 4 dairy milk chocolates, 3 chocolate biscuits, 3 x tbsp sour cream/salsa + handful of doritos, 3 x sausage rolls, 4 x picnic sausages, i allowed 65syns just incase as i did have 2 plates full. 5syns to last me now til next Wednesday evening :( (at least ive kept a record of what i had i suppose) SW is about lifestyle change and food education...!

pebbles67 said:
oh my god, im 15 mins from asda. have a fab time. if you are down here in easter/ summer hols. i am so meeting you at asda for a coffee xx

That's a definate pebs :)

Was all good at the docs,apparently I am very healthy ,and there is no reason why my weight loss is slow,and I only have a 1% chance of a heart attack in the next 10 yrs which is good :)

well i started with breakfast

oats so simple porridge (i heb)

lunch - carrot & coriander soup with cheesy garlic bread. (1/2 heb, 1/2 hea)
i slice of bread topped with half a garlic clove chopped and grated cheese, melted under grill.
satsuma

image-713104888.jpg

dinner - chargrilled turkey and veg smash pizza. sweetcorn and celeriac chips

image-3117108944.jpg

image-3126654899.jpg

hea - 1/2 cheese allowance on garlic bread, 1/2 allowance on cheddar topping on pizza. 1 hea on mozzarella pizza topping

heb - 1 allowance on porridge, 1/2 allowance on turkey, 1/2 allowance on garlic bread.

7 syns - none as yet

7 superfree - carrot and onion in soup, onion, peppers, courgette, mushroom, turkey, tomatoes, on pizza. celeriac chips. satsuma thats 9 so far = :checkmark:

7 mins on stairs - = :checkmark:

7 glasses - 4 down 3 to go.

Attachments

• image-2522618975.jpg
    image-2522618975.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Good evening ladies, how are you all?

Well Pebbles i'm pleased to report back that the last 3 days i have been 100% on plan, back into the swing of it now:) xx

What is a veg smash pizza? It sounds nice Xx
hi its a pizza base made with instant mash potato and toppings of choice .

packet of mr mash instant potato mix
garlic granules
... oregano
onion powder
toppings of choice

i mixed the mr mash with some boiling water, i just kept adding a little at a time to make a dough.
then i added some garlic granules, onion powder, teaspoon of oregano, chopped onion . then sprayed a pizza dish with fry light and pressed it into the dish as thin as possible, then rolled it to smooth it down.
popped it into the oven and baked it for about 15 mins until it was golden brown, then turned it over onto the other side and baked again.
when done i smeared some passata mixed with a squidge of tomato puree over it, then topped with more oregano. i chargrilled some courgettes, red and green peppers, mushrooms, onions, and a turkey steak. spread all ingredients out onto pizza, topped with 84g mozarella and 28g cheddar.
baked until cheese was melted.

pebbles67 said:
hi its a pizza base made with instant mash potato and toppings of choice .

packet of mr mash instant potato mix
garlic granules
... oregano
onion powder
toppings of choice

i mixed the mr mash with some boiling water, i just kept adding a little at a time to make a dough.
then i added some garlic granules, onion powder, teaspoon of oregano, chopped onion . then sprayed a pizza dish with fry light and pressed it into the dish as thin as possible, then rolled it to smooth it down.
popped it into the oven and baked it for about 15 mins until it was golden brown, then turned it over onto the other side and baked again.
when done i smeared some passata mixed with a squidge of tomato puree over it, then topped with more oregano. i chargrilled some courgettes, red and green peppers, mushrooms, onions, and a turkey steak. spread all ingredients out onto pizza, topped with 84g mozarella and 28g cheddar.
baked until cheese was melted.

Definately will be trying this in the week : ) brill way to get ur super free in without it even seeming like a diet!

I think I have walked a thousand miles today around Birmingham bullring and not even shopping for myself! Shopping for groomsmens shoes and shirts ... I thought bridesmaids would be the hardest work! Lol.

Day 1 went well -
7 mins of stepping - I ached afterwards
7 syns ( I only had 5 - 2 finger kitkat)
7 glasses water- only managed 5
7 speeds - I did 9

Day 2 - breakfast on extra easy today

image-3530089374.jpg

Joes sausages so syn free
Heb- bread
Speed foods- mushrooms, tomatoes,beans,

missed lunch as still full from brekkie.
went out for coffee at a garden centre and bought some veg and fruit.
read on here about the crispy seaweed from chinese restaurants. so i bought a savoy cabbage to try it.
i chopped up 1 leaf to try it. slice really thin, spread out and separate on a baking tray - spray with fry light , salt and pepper and cook on gas 6 for a few mins probably 5 but keep checking or it will burn. was quite yummy

dinner tonight roast chook. syns were 2 small yorkies at 1.5 each, tablespoon stuffing at 3 syns and 2 for gravy so over by 1 . (was under by 2 last night -
so maybe thats ok?)

image-586617159.jpg

managed 3 speedfoods earlier today so to add - cabbage, carrots, chicken, thats 6 so far. managed 4 glasses so far. getting there slowly.
hows everyone doing?

Last edited:
New to Minimins

Hi, I'm new to the website looking for some support from fellow slimming world members as i cannot attend group meetings. I started 2 weeks ago and weigh in on Thursdays at home.

Week 1: -2lbs

and i weighed myself this morning even though i know i shouldnt have and was down another 4lbs. :bliss:

So we will see what i weigh on thursday next.

Day 2 was a success so into day 3 of 7777

Breakfast - green day and first speed food

image-884040384.jpg

Lunch

image-129440305.jpg

Broccoli and cheddar souffle with red onion & tomato salad. Syn free plus a hea of cheese. Another 3 speed foods .

image-3593116071.jpg

Dinner- barneys rice with green beans and peas, 2 more speeds.

Dessert

image-221641839.jpg

image-1207538535.jpg

The best pudding ever, spiced plum and apple crumble (7 syns) fat free Creme fraiche mixed with vanilla essence and sweetener.
2 more speeds.

Total 7 Syns
8 speeds
5 water to go and 7 mins exercise to do

Last edited:
Back