Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Your menu is looking lush pebbles.
Where do you get the fat free creme fraiche from ? I absolutely live it but can only find reduced fat.

Also do you do green all the time?

Em xx

Sounds like you guys are getting on great with the 7777 goal.
I'm down to 10st 12lbs, so i'm well pleased with that :)
Beginning a * week, so i'll b relying on syns for a few chocy treats in the next few days

Hi all,

Well day 5 of being 100% on plan done! I know that might not seem like much, but with really struggling the last few weeks, i'm glad i'm back into it again :)

xx

Your menu is looking lush pebbles.
Where do you get the fat free creme fraiche from ? I absolutely live it but can only find reduced fat.

Also do you do green all the time?

Em xx

i found some tucked in a corner on a shelf in lidl.
i dont always do green just an even mix of the two depending on what ive got in and what recipes i stumble across. i do extra easy on a sunday if im having a roast dinner.

Pebbles maybe you could do 7 mins of bicep curls with baked bean tins? ive you legs a rest but will still be a toning exercise? :character00116:

xx

Dreading this weeks weigh in I hate not being able to exercise and feel half a stone heavier already! :(

I've just had a peak at the scales (I know, I'm very naughty but I just can't help myself!) & it's looking good.

I'm even more motivated now to be extra good for the next couple of days. I'm going to yoga tonight, drinking loads of green tea & have a friend coming round to mine tomorrow so I'm cooking a speedy curry. Fingers crossed!

I hope everyone's week is going well

Xx

Afternoon all,
I've been having a super bad week, i managed 77 so far, water & exercise but the rest kinda went out the window saturday through to yesterday.
But i'm back on it today, hope i haven't done too much damage, i've managed 777 so far today trying to stay away from syns the rest of the week lol.
Loving yr veg smash pizza pebbles, i think the kids will love it too x

I had a sneaky peak on the scaled and I have put 2lbs on and I don't know how!! I saved all my syns from last week for my 6" subway (wheat bread 9syns and had the ham and salad no sauce) and a Sunday dinner on Sunday. Which I know can be synful but surely not my whole weeks allowance I only had 2 roasties! And I have been super good eating as normal this week. I usually am way worse than that at weekends and still lose a pound if not stay the same. The only thing I can think it is is that I haven't exercised since my operation but still I only usually do 3 x 15 mins a week not anything major! So I'm very upset now :(

image-2687665338.jpg

On the plus side I attempted the smash base pizza tonight and loved it (my half is the side with hardly any cheese!)

View attachment 27820

On the plus side I attempted the smash base pizza tonight and loved it (my half is the side with hardly any cheese!)

fab thats great laura, glad you liked it. you know you can use lighter cheese (usually 30% less fat) and have more , 42g instead of 28g. xx

Hi, I'm new to the website looking for some support from fellow slimming world members as i cannot attend group meetings. I started 2 weeks ago and weigh in on Thursdays at home.

Week 1: -2lbs

and i weighed myself this morning even though i know i shouldnt have and was down another 4lbs. :bliss:

So we will see what i weigh on thursday next.

well done and welcome

hi there

so day 4 of 7777 (minus x1 7 due to injury) went for an extra easy day

yesterday for breakfast, i had a mushroom and cheese omelette (1 hea, 1 speed)

lunch was a cheese, onion and tomato toastie from a cafe - not a very nice toastie either all fell apart cos it wasnt toasted nor was cheese melted - note to self, dont go there again. (1 hea, 1heb, 2 speeds)

dinner was mediterranean chicken bake, mashed celeriac, and brussels. (chicken bake speeds were chicken, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, 4 speeds )

medit bake.jpg

pudding was tropical meringue pie. kids liked it although i wasnt fussed. (pineapple, kiwi speeds and 4 syns)

image-2490719803.jpg

snack - toffee fat free yogurt - free
mint options and a squidge of low fat squirty cream (2+1 syns)

total speeds = 9 :checkmark:
hea = 2 :checkmark:
heb = 1 :checkmark:
syns =7 :checkmark:
water= 4 :mad: :nono: :d'oh: :7834:

Attachments

• image-2973363428.jpg
    image-2973363428.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
pebbles67 said:
fab thats great laura, glad you liked it. you know you can use lighter cheese (usually 30% less fat) and have more , 42g instead of 28g. xx

Yeah I used the reduced fat cheese but I have half my heA as skimmed milk and the other half as reduced fat cheese. X

Back