Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Does anyone else absolutely HATE making packed lunches for work? I detest it! By day 2 i'm struggling for ideas.
Happily tonight is my last lunch-making expedition for this week :)

Megs said:
Does anyone else absolutely HATE making packed lunches for work? I detest it! By day 2 i'm struggling for ideas.

Boil an egg at home n hav booked ehh on toast :)
Or tuna salad on baked potato
Or scrambled egg, bacon medallion on a bagel

Megs said:

I always have a small portion of whatever I have for dinner in a lunch box to take to work the next day. On the days I can't do that I have mugshots, super noodles, ravioli or tuna pasta salad.

Rosielea said:
Lost 2lbs this week and now I am a proud 14 st 12.5lbs.

Good luck everyone with WI.

Well done Rosie. Great news goodbye to the 15's forever.

I'm 2lb down this week too. It was 3 yesterday when i weighed cos i thought it was Thursday der!!! Hey ho that's life. Bit disappointed cos I've stuck to 777 just not the exercise one but my painful calf has almost gone so I plan a walk today or tomoro.

Today is day 6 of 777 for me, has anyone else stuck to it and how are you doing. I've struggled with my 7 syns . But we've had nice puddings and most nights I manage a mint options with squirty cream . Mmmm .

So poached eggs for breakfast now. Good luck everyone xxx

Well done Pebs that's excellent..
I've not stuck to even 1 of the 7's this week am afraid.. went off the rails for 3 r 4 days but pulled myself back.. Been on the hunt for a house so been working all day then going viewing so tummy thinks my throats been cut by time I'm getting to eat so that then cuts out exercise too.. 100% day yesterday tho hopefully now I'll get back to it as planned.. Not hopeful for Saturday tho.. Whoops.. Anyway.. Once we have our house n bills n mortgage starts coming out of the bank I won't be able afford to eat so I'll some weight then lol..

I'm 3lbs down again this week. really happy!
I'm really enjoying the plan, we're eating some lovely food.
Pebbles, your food pics look lush.

Well, despite having an awful week I have managed to lose a pound and so half a stone. :)

Sadly we have had a terrible loss in the family and are all really struggling with the grief. I have been ok food wise but I have had wine every night. Anyway, next week will get worse with house guests but I will do my best to stay on plan and think positive happy thoughts.

See you next Thurs. How did you get on EMMA??????

x

Sorry to hear that news ginmummy.

Im plus half a pound today - just started * week today though and not been able to exercise all week so not too upset - just as soon as I can exercise again I need to shift it!

Sticking to my lent try something new pact. And this week do far have made smash pizza, last night made the cauliflower curry (delicious!) and tonight made the quark carbonara. Loved all 3 of them and so does my oh and he's not even on a diet! He actually thought I have put cream in the cauliflower curry and the carbonara lol. Il post pics for u. How did everybody else do?

image-237687986.jpg

Cauliflower chicken curry

image-237687986.jpg

Quark carbonara

Quark Carbonara

Attachments

• image-1408071207.jpg
    image-1408071207.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 16
hi gang, happy weigh in day to you all. tracy - where are you.

so far weve lost about 8lb as a group this week and still lots of you to report in.

777 plan for me is going well.

breakfast today - 2 poached eggs on toast with mushrooms, (1 heb, 1 speed)

lunch - spicy courgette and feta fritters
very tasty and the feta was strong enough to taste along with a kick from the cumin seeds. (1 speed 1 hea, 1.5 syns)

ddedd066.jpg

followed by my new favourite yogurt - tesco low fat blackcurrant yogurt - oh my goodness how 'blackcurranty'

0c0ec3aa.jpg

dinner - joes beef burger in a roll with cheese, mushrooms, bacon, salad and actifry french fries.

22e6f98f.jpg

Ohh pebbles what are actifry French fries. Well done to those of u that lost. I'm still licking my wounds on my half pound gain but I'm certain it's just my * weight and not true. Have a heavy weekend planned too so trying to plan all I can to stay sensible!

hi pebs im still here !!!

have not had the best week ,food wise its been a bit up and down,have managed the water part tho !!
havent been able to do the steps either as my knee has been playing up big time.the doctor on wednesday was mentioning knee replacement surgery which is not good so i have to go for an xray on thursday !!!!!

will weigh in the morning and let you know :)

well done on all your losses xx

Hi all,

Well done on your loses everyone - aren't we doing well?!

GinMummy - sorry to hear your news xx

I lost 2.5lbs this week so am very pleased. I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere.

Have a good weekend everyone xx

Ohh pebbles what are actifry French fries. Well done to those of u that lost. I'm still licking my wounds on my half pound gain but I'm certain it's just my * weight and not true. Have a heavy weekend planned too so trying to plan all I can to stay sensible!

hi poppet, actifry is a chip fryer (although you can do more than chips) its like a fat fryer but with no fat. you either syn some olive oil or use a heb on it or use frylight. chip the potatoes then throw them in and cooked in 20 mins booooooootiful.
they are available in argos, supermarkets etc.for £160- 199 but i got mine for £30 second hand on ebay. xx

hi pebs im still here !!!

have not had the best week ,food wise its been a bit up and down,have managed the water part tho !!
havent been able to do the steps either as my knee has been playing up big time.the doctor on wednesday was mentioning knee replacement surgery which is not good so i have to go for an xray on thursday !!!!!

will weigh in the morning and let you know :)

well done on all your losses xx
sending you loads of hugs poppet. let me know how it goes thursday xxx

pebbles67 said:
sending you loads of hugs poppet. let me know how it goes thursday xxx

Thanks pebs will do :)
The scales are showing a gain this week,but definatly felt lighter !! Xx

Back