Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi girls, have had a nice wee day today, it was Matthew's birthday midweek, but the weather was terrible. Today was the 1st lovely day, so we went hiking with the pooch.So that's my exercise sorted, altho there were a few wee sneaky syns for a well earned drink at the end.

image-4223244153.jpg

My happy birthday boy with his well earned drink xx

Hi Guys, can I join you?

Been going to group on and off for years but have decided to start doing it myself from home, to A save money and B take some of the pressure off. Havent been on the ball last few weeks so just trying to maintain-slowly loose for awhile, hope your all doing well so far this week :)

MummyEm said:
Hi Guys, can I join you?

Been going to group on and off for years but have decided to start doing it myself from home, to A save money and B take some of the pressure off. Havent been on the ball last few weeks so just trying to maintain-slowly loose for awhile, hope your all doing well so far this week :)

Hiya Em, you're very welcome to our wee group!
Megs xx

Megs said:
Its a 2lb loss for me this week, taking me to 10st 10lbs :D xxx

Well done megs!

How was everybodies weekend? Mine was a bit naughty although went out sat night and we made a big tuna pasta for when we came home so no kebab. And a syn free fry up for the morning after. All going good til somebody went into the back of my car yesterday, so now have whiplash! So have eaten badly since it happened! Had my stitches out on Friday so thought I could try and exercise this week dam it !

Has anybody tried makin a korma with a coconut muller yet?

laura35 said:
How was everybodies weekend? Mine was a bit naughty although went out sat night and we made a big tuna pasta for when we came home so no kebab. And a syn free fry up for the morning after. All going good til somebody went into the back of my car yesterday, so now have whiplash! So have eaten badly since it happened! Had my stitches out on Friday so thought I could try and exercise this week dam it !

Has anybody tried makin a korma with a coconut muller yet?

hi Laura,

Sorry to hear about the whiplash. That must be horrid. How are you feeling?

I had a bit of a naughty weekend which included red wine & a lovely chocolate brownie. I started using my syns over tge week last week & lost 2.5lbs. which is really good for me, so I'm going to see of it works again for me this week. I really enjoyed my weekend so hope that I don't pay for it on Thursday. I have to say yours doesn't sound too naughty.

I tried making a Thai curry with a mullerlight & found it a bit too sweet but I'd be interested to hear what it's like in a korma.

Xx

Thanks girls, i had my smug face on all day lol.
Syns of the moment are Ferrero Rocher, they are pretty small for 3.5, but oh so yummy.
The Nutella in them reminds me of Kankles,wherever did she go Pebbles??

I just have 3 more days to work then i'm off Friday & Monday for St Patricks, brilliant! Taking Matthew to Derry to meet my good friend Maggie from Uni. So hoping for a nice sunny weekend & i'll save some syns for Guinness :p

Laura, sorry about ur car, i always say its other people on the road you have to watch! I detest people who drive really tightly behind me. Definately book a wee physio session it will help with the stiffness xx

The korma didnt go to good ... Think I overdid the pastata and almond essence. My house stinks of almond! It would help if I actually knew how to make a proper korma to adjust to slimming world first - best get my research on! Lol.

This weeks weigh in will be bad - neither me or Matt had the energy to cook yesterday so had a chippy. I was so exhausted yesterday I didnt care - now I have 3 weeks til my final wedding dress fitting and now I have big regrets! And can't exercise to make up for it!! Ahhhh.

I'm new to this too. Been doing SW now for 4 weeks. Weigh in at home every Thursday.
Week 1: -4lb
Week 2: no change
Week 3: -2lb
Week 4: will update tmro.

only 1lb off for me this week. I'm quite upset about it, we're going on holiday in 6 weeks and I'm started to feel really anxious about the whole bikini thing.

Stay the same for me today - which I know is off my "1lb a week plan" but after not being able to exercise since the op and then getting whiplash on Sunday I really thought I was lookin at a gain! But - as of Monday time to pull my finger out and work hard!!! I have my final dress fitting in 3 weeks tomorrow and really want to lose 5lbs to be at my "dress fitting target" - do you all think thats doable? X

How did everybody get on?

Ok wasn't gona weigh but changed my mind n weighed in... Didn't last week so in the 2 week iv gained 2lb... In saying that, I weighed AFTER eating a big fry brunch!! Not the best idea but wasnt gona weigh at all n decided best get it done so I can get back on track properly.

Dubchick81 said:
Ok wasn't gona weigh but changed my mind n weighed in... Didn't last week so in the 2 week iv gained 2lb... In saying that, I weighed AFTER eating a big fry brunch!! Not the best idea but wasnt gona weigh at all n decided best get it done so I can get back on track properly.

That's not bad - if you fad weighed before you had eaten I bet that 2lbs wouldn't have been there. I can sometimes be +5lbs straight after iv eaten until its digested!

i havent dared weigh this week,its just not been happening for me again lately !!!!!
not even the incentive of going to turkey in may has spurred me on,my motto for this week is must try harder !!!!!

pebs where are you again ??????

happy mothers day xxxxxxxxx

Back