Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Awww how cute! I like the minsie suggestion.... Or even Minnie! How did u all get on with weigh in? I lost 1.5 lbs this week. Slow gettin there and only 9 weeks left til wedding! Getting back on the exercise wagon on Monday, now whiplash has stolen 2weeks of my exercise life! So serious fat to burn next week! 10.5 lbs to target and 9 weeks to do it in!

laura35 said:
Awww how cute! I like the minsie suggestion.... Or even Minnie! How did u all get on with weigh in? I lost 1.5 lbs this week. Slow gettin there and only 9 weeks left til wedding! Getting back on the exercise wagon on Monday, now whiplash has stolen 2weeks of my exercise life! So serious fat to burn next week! 10.5 lbs to target and 9 weeks to do it in!

Good evening, has any1 got caught out with the time change? :p

Hi everyone

Not sure if any of the originals r still around but I have been AWOL for a good few months and thought I would pop back and say hi. So how is everyone?

I've not really be off the diet although I did meet someone and got content and ate more so I have put on 12lbs (most of that was Xmas). Been back on it for a good few months now so slowly getting back to my lowest weight. Helped my now ex stomping on my heart!

I still weigh on a thursday but I now go to group to help me get back into it.

Hope ull have me back :)

Sarah
X

Good luck for tomorrow everybody!

OK, well nothing amazing :rolleyes: but still a LOSS of 1lb :crazy:. Which considering what's been happening is good. Going to try and get back into the zone now. Good luck y'all x

STS for me today .... Weird as I started exercising again this week after 4 weeks off with operation - has anybody else found that they had no loss when starting exercising?

laura35 said:
STS for me today .... Weird as I started exercising again this week after 4 weeks off with operation - has anybody else found that they had no loss when starting exercising?

I found my losses slowed or stopped. I read up
About it & a lot of people seem to find that. I think they should level out after a while (unfortunately I got out of the habit so can't tell you out of experience).

I didn't get round to weighing today so will have to do it tomorrow.

I put on half a pound. I hadn't had a great week & it's * week so it's to be expected. I need to lose a pound this week for my stone award so I'm going to try to be super good.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Xx

How's everybodies week going?

Going ok thanks ... Had lunch out on Saturday as had a girly shopping trip to get my mums mother of the bride outfit, so trying to keep good the rest of the week! Wedding dress fitting on Friday, don't think iv reach my mini target point for the fitting - I was 2.5lbs off that target last week and doubt I would have lost that this week! But shouldn't be too far off it. X

Going ok thanks ... Had lunch out on Saturday as had a girly shopping trip to get my mums mother of the bride outfit, so trying to keep good the rest of the week! Wedding dress fitting on Friday, don't think iv reach my mini target point for the fitting - I was 2.5lbs off that target last week and doubt I would have lost that this week! But shouldn't be too far off it. X

Ooh.. How very exciting... When is the big day? Did your Mum get her outfit?

hi guys, hi sarah welcome back.
im so sorry ive not been here, i have had a very traumatic time and the part i can disclose is that my partner and i have had to split. please excuse me for ducking out for a while but i promise im still here. ive lost a stone this week so i guess you'll excuse me for my absence for now for doing so well. xxx

pebbles67 said:
im so sorry ive not been here, i have had a very traumatic time and the part i can disclose is that my partner and i have had to split. please excuse me for ducking out for a while but i promise im still here. ive lost a stone this week so i guess you'll excuse me for my absence for now for doing so well. xxx

Oh you poor thing. I was just thinking about you today and wondering where you were. (((hugs))) and good vibes Hun xxx

pebbles67 said:

Oh no pebs am do sorry to hear that. Hope ur ok xxxxxxx

pebbles67 said:

I'm really sorry to hear that pebbles. I hope you are coping the best you can. Xxx

Good luck for today everyone.

I had my WI this morning & lost 3lbs! I can't believe it. That gives me my stone badge & a total loss of 1 st 2lbs!

Today is the start of my week & a half holiday & what a lively start this is - lets just hope I don't put it back on in that week & a half!

pebbles67 said:

So sorry to hear that pebbles. Hope everythin is ok. And Bliney 1st loss in a week? How did u do that! Xx

pebbles67 said:

Aw i'm so sorry xx. Make sure you look after yourself, i know all too well that just when you think you're ok sadness can consume you & knock you for six. We're always here to sound things off.

Back