Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Ooh it's quite a while since i've posted, not like me to be so quiet :p
Well done Em & Laura x.
Dubs hows you & the lovely Jonno going with the house hunting/big move?
Everyone looking forward to Easter, i got an egg today, proud to report it's still boxed & on * week too, :O lol
Matthew & i are Galway bound for Easter, so looking forward to that <3
Puppy is doin great, & has grown so much already! She's now called: Lola & it seems to suit her.
Sleep time for me, nite nite all, Megs xo

Well done Em & Laura x.
Everyone looking forward to Easter, i got an egg today, proud to report it's still boxed & on * week too, :O lol
Puppy is doin great, & has grown so much already! She's now called: Lola & it seems to suit her.

Lola! Sweet - I can see that it would suit her. Have a good weekend x

Megs said:
Well done Em & Laura x.

Hey megs. House hunt is over. Found our house. It's all sale agreed n in the solicitors hands. So should hopefully hav our keys in the next 5 r 6 weeks :)
Ooh Galway... Ur loving Ireland of late aren't ya. U bringing lola with ya?
How's sw been goin? Xx

Dubchick81 said:
Ooh.. How very exciting... When is the big day? Did your Mum get her outfit?

Big day is in 7 weeks - my mum got her outfit sorted thanks. A lovely one from coast. She looks lovely (although it's horrible when your 55 year old mum weighs less than u!! Haha).

I lost another 1.5lbs yesterday bringing me to 10st 2lbs now, and wedding dress fitting today. I had aimed to be 10st exactly today but 2lbs off target isn't too bad with all that's gone on lately!

My target for wedding was 9st 7lbs but think I'm going to struggle with that. So bringing it up to 9st 10lbs now.

How did u all do yesterday? Xx

laura35 said:
Big day is in 7 weeks - my mum got her outfit sorted thanks. A lovely one from coast. She looks lovely (although it's horrible when your 55 year old mum weighs less than u!! Haha).

I lost another 1.5lbs yesterday bringing me to 10st 2lbs now, and wedding dress fitting today. I had aimed to be 10st exactly today but 2lbs off target isn't too bad with all that's gone on lately!

My target for wedding was 9st 7lbs but think I'm going to struggle with that. So bringing it up to 9st 10lbs now.

How did u all do yesterday? Xx

I weigh on Saturday now so WI for me us tomoro :) day off today so really shud hav cheated n weighed today... :)
Well done on the loss. Good luck for dress fitting. Hope it all goes well x

All went well with dress fitting - I was 8lbs heavier at my last fitting but they have made all the difference. Shes takin it in in more places than she last thought. And it fits over my hips much better than last time - was a bit tight before in that area. So bad news for the purse but brill news weight wise and photos wise :) just the motivation I needed to stick at it now and push myself for the last 7 weeks. I felt so much better in it today than I ever have.

Matt has bought us tickets to see Titanic 3d tomorrow for our anniversary (first time he has ever done anything like this bless him). I have saved all my syns for tomorrow in the hope I can have some popcorn. I can't seem to find the syns for sweet cinema popcorn on the sw website. Does anybody know generally how bad it is? Xx

Dubchick81 said:
Hey megs. House hunt is over. Found our house. It's all sale agreed n in the solicitors hands. So should hopefully hav our keys in the next 5 r 6 weeks :)
Ooh Galway... Ur loving Ireland of late aren't ya. U bringing lola with ya?
How's sw been goin? Xx

Woo exciting stuff, your very own front door :)
No Lola is staying with my lovely neighbours from my last house, Sadie & Fred, they're retired & miss Caley dreadfully now she's with Ryan full time. So they are thrilled to have Lola to spoil for a few days. If we'd rented a house we'd have taken her but we're in a B&B, & it wouldn't work, plus there'd be no nights out lol.
I do love Ireland, its sooo beautiful!
SW is going good, i've passed my original target of 10-7, i'm now 10-6 :) but i'm kind of between sizes, so i've changed my target to 10-0, & i'll see how i go when i get there, whenever that wil b xx

Has anybody been naughty and had any Easter eggs then? Or is it just me :s

laura35 said:
Has anybody been naughty and had any Easter eggs then? Or is it just me :s

Have had a Creme egg today Laura, but just 1 & i've used it as syns. Day out tomoro & Tues, so prob a few more syns used there, but will be doing sum exercise too. Have been walkin today, we're making the most of our time, despite the drizzly irish weather x

I was so good all weekend! Even at a kids party on Saturday surrounded by treats I was good! But something got hold of me yesterday and I had a roast dinner, pudding, cheese and crackers hot cross buns and then stole an Easter egg from my 3 year old neice! Going to have to try and undo it all today!!

Hi girls, wow it's such a wet day here today, luckily we're leaving now, so it doesn't matter too much.
I've used more syns than usual with the hol weekend, but have stayed within allowance & have been making an effort to do more exercise. The lady in the B&B has idemtical scales to mine, so i got to WI this morning. 1lb off this wk taking me to 10-5 & 5lbs off my new target :)

Megs said:
Hi girls, wow it's such a wet day here today, luckily we're leaving now, so it doesn't matter too much.
I've used more syns than usual with the hol weekend, but have stayed within allowance & have been making an effort to do more exercise. The lady in the B&B has idemtical scales to mine, so i got to WI this morning. 1lb off this wk taking me to 10-5 & 5lbs off my new target :)

Brilliant well done! Just shows u how a good bit of exercise can undo a few naughties.

I have just demolished my work out DVD in the hope do undo my weekends naughties! Fingers crossed for Thursday. I will be happy just to have stayed the same this week after this weekend!

Hey Pebs... Hope you're Ok? xx

Well Megs, Get home OK?

Tracy, where are ya? Hope you're OK too? xx

How is everyone else getting on?? Weigh-Day for you lot but no-one has checked in.... Easter can't have been that bad??? Can it??

Hi dubs I'm fine thanks :)
Dont really come on here much now,and not really following any diet at the mo,just seeing how I go cos I don't think I'm going to be a size 10 anytime soon !!!!!!!
I heard from pebs the other day and she's holding up pretty well .
Noticed your house is going through,congrats to you both. Xxxxxx

Hi dubs I'm fine thanks :)
Dont really come on here much now,and not really following any diet at the mo,just seeing how I go cos I don't think I'm going to be a size 10 anytime soon !!!!!!!
I heard from pebs the other day and she's holding up pretty well .
Noticed your house is going through,congrats to you both. Xxxxxx

Oh that's good re: pebs.. Give her my love :)
Thank you for the congratz :) Can't wait to have my keys.. I just want to move in :D
Make sure you don't leave me completely and pop by every now n then to say hi... Miss u guys :(

Back