Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Another 1lb off for me tonight, down to 10st 1lb now.... 5-8lbs now to go before the wedding and 6 weeks to go! I need some serious will power!

Hi all,

I put on half a pound which considering the amount of wine u drank whilst on holiday I am pretty happy with. I'm hoping for 2.5lbs next week so I can get into the 11's.

Xx

Just 6 weeks Laura, where does the time go. Sounds like you & me are after the same target weight wise, tho my time scale would be June, cos i'm going on my 1st proper holiday with Matthew then xx. I've just counted, & holiday is 8 weeks away :O

Nice 1 Em, that's excellent after a holiday x

Well girls i hope Friday 13th won't be unlucky for me. I had 2 work events to attend on Wed nifht & Thurs night & let's say i forgot to slip my moderation into my handbag :p Too much was ate & drank & so i'm beginning project damage limitation today :( lol.
I've forgotton how much of a toll crappy eating taking & excess drinking takes on my body. I really look like death today & feel so sluggish.
Weekend away coming up tomoro so i'll have to remember to pack my willpower lol x

Megs said:
Just 6 weeks Laura, where does the time go. Sounds like you & me are after the same target weight wise, tho my time scale would be June, cos i'm going on my 1st proper holiday with Matthew then xx. I've just counted, & holiday is 8 weeks away :O

Nice 1 Em, that's excellent after a holiday x

Well girls i hope Friday 13th won't be unlucky for me. I had 2 work events to attend on Wed nifht & Thurs night & let's say i forgot to slip my moderation into my handbag :p Too much was ate & drank & so i'm beginning project damage limitation today :( lol.
I've forgotton how much of a toll crappy eating taking & excess drinking takes on my body. I really look like death today & feel so sluggish.
Weekend away coming up tomoro so i'll have to remember to pack my willpower lol x

We must keep each other on track then Megs!

Well girls i'm back from my wkend. Great time & it was an outdoorsy weekend, so Lola got to go & she had a riot :p
Did a wee bit of shopping today enroute home & bought my 1st pair of skinny jeans size 14 from Oasis, so i'm chuffed about that :D :D
What did every1 get up to this wkend?

Tracy831 said:
well done on the jeans megs,sounds like you and laura are well on the way to target :) xx

Hmmm hold that thought. Lol I got my results back on Friday from my last operation and they got all the cancer ... So let's just say I Celebrated lots Saturday night and then ate lots of hangover food like McDonald's AND a curry... And then crisps today! I'm back on track now but I don't want to know how much hard work I have undone :(

Hmmm hold that thought. Lol I got my results back on Friday from my last operation and they got all the cancer ... So let's just say I Celebrated lots Saturday night and then ate lots of hangover food like McDonald's AND a curry... And then crisps today! I'm back on track now but I don't want to know how much hard work I have undone :(

Congrats on your results :happy036: Try not to worry about what you have eaten - just get back on plan. Sometimes we need a bit of a release and a crazy day or two. Good luck x

GinMummy said:
Congrats on your results :happy036: Try not to worry about what you have eaten - just get back on plan. Sometimes we need a bit of a release and a crazy day or two. Good luck x

I know, my oh has told me not to be so hard on myself. Some things in life definatley just need celebrating I think. 6 weeks to wedding now though so no more excuses (except for my hen do in 2 weeks)

Hope you're all doing well this week

laura35 said:

Congratulations! Some thing's require celebrating. It's a new week now so put the splurge out of your head & just remember the fab news!

Xx

laura35 said:

Fab news! Thrilled for you, here's to good health & happy times ahead for you x

Tracy831 said:
well done on the jeans megs,sounds like you and laura are well on the way to target :) xx

Thank you lovely xx. Haven't had the courage to wear them outside the living room yet, but hey as Matthew says "drive it like you stole it" sometimes you just gota go for it :)

laura35 said:

After a health scare like that watching what I ate would be bottom of my list !!!!!'
So glad you got if all sorted before your big day :) xxxx

Tracy831 said:
After a health scare like that watching what I ate would be bottom of my list !!!!!'
So glad you got if all sorted before your big day :) xxxx

Thankyou.

I agree when things are put in perspective like that. And I think if I wasn't getting my dress (newly taken in dress!) back next week I would prob have the whole week off the wagon! But I know how embarassing it will be next week if I go to try my dress on that she's taken in only for it to not fit lol.

Back