Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Only 1lb on with today's wi. Which was very good considering everything I ate and drank for 3 days! I though it was going to be 3-4lbs! But determined to shift 2lbs this week. I'm having a few drinks at a funeral tomorrow but that's it a strict weekend after that!

Dubchick81 said:
Thank you.. was taken Tuesday after the Craig Doyle show.. Me n my new mate Danny from the Coronas lol...

Look wel Dubs, oh & change that Bio lady, ur not fat! xx

laura35 said:
Only 1lb on with today's wi. Which was very good considering everything I ate and drank for 3 days! I though it was going to be 3-4lbs! But determined to shift 2lbs this week. I'm having a few drinks at a funeral tomorrow but that's it a strict weekend after that!

Great news! I've done a whole week of damage limitation, so fingers crossed for Monday

Fingers crosses its easy on easy off! I went to a funeral yesterday and was so good. Only had a toast drink before and a toast drink at the wake, had 2 little triangle sandwiches from the buffet (to pay my respect - grandpa hated wasted food!) and then when everybody went for a drunken pub meal in the evening I had a jacket potatoe with beans - and my other halves peas! Woke up today fresh as a daisy ready for another obstacle to tackle - a shopping trip for holiday clothes and a night in with the girls! No takeaway for me tho I am determind to cook while they scoff pizza!

laura35 said:
Fingers crosses its easy on easy off! I went to a funeral yesterday and was so good. Only had a toast drink before and a toast drink at the wake, had 2 little triangle sandwiches from the buffet (to pay my respect - grandpa hated wasted food!) and then when everybody went for a drunken pub meal in the evening I had a jacket potatoe with beans - and my other halves peas! Woke up today fresh as a daisy ready for another obstacle to tackle - a shopping trip for holiday clothes and a night in with the girls! No takeaway for me tho I am determind to cook while they scoff pizza!

Well done u :)

How's everyone today? 865 steps jogged up (& down) today people! Not all at once tho lol, 5 minute intervals every 150. Matthew the slave driver lol. Still i feel great now.
Bought the SW 30 min meals bk in the sale for £6 yesterday, so lookin fwd to tryin a few recipes soon xx

Hey guys,
Mind if I join?
I started slimming world about 2 months ago and have lost a stone and 3 lbs... Baring in mind I only stuck to the diet for some of that time lol, determind to lose the last 5.5 now :)

Is it bad to weigh yourself in the morning? I know thats when I'm lightest, but it's when all my water weight is down :/

StayGoldxOx said:
Hey guys,
Mind if I join?
I started slimming world about 2 months ago and have lost a stone and 3 lbs... Baring in mind I only stuck to the diet for some of that time lol, determind to lose the last 5.5 now :)

Is it bad to weigh yourself in the morning? I know thats when I'm lightest, but it's when all my water weight is down :/

Hi StayGold, welcome & well done on your losses so far :)

Hi girls, i need your SW eyes:
A friend joined SW this wk & tried a green day yesterday. Sheasked me to cast an eye over her days eating, so i'd like your opinion also.

2 boiled eggs
60g wholemeal bread HExB
Apple
Coffee with HExA milk
Uncle bens express long grain rice pouch 1 syn
Small can Heinz beans
2 Quorn burgers 1 syn
Apple
Oats so simple original HExB made with milk from HExA
Banana
2 x Activia peach fat free yogurts 1syn
Apple
1.5L water

Let me know what you think & i'll pass her my freedback :)
Oh ps only 3 syns, but she wants to kickstart her weightloss after a naughty wkend lol. & the other thing she said is the superfree is abit pants, but shes fruit & veg shopping this evening.
Cheers guys, Megs xx

Sorry I'm no help I only do extra easy days.

It's quiet in here at the minute how is everybody doing?

I'm following SW from magazines as i cant afford the groups being a student!
I'm new to the site and hoping it will keep me on track :)
hope you don't mind me joinging your group but thursday is the day i'm going to weigh myself! :)

KatieBea said:
hope you don't mind me joinging your group but thursday is the day i'm going to weigh myself! :)

Welcome and good luck!

KatieBea said:

Hi Katie,
The magazines are great, i get the ipad version so i can keep them all in 1 place.
I'm on here most days so i can help you out if you need any syn values checked.
Good Luck.
Megs xx

laura35 said:
Sorry I'm no help I only do extra easy days.

It's quiet in here at the minute how is everybody doing?

Yeh its really quiet these days, i'm sure they'll all return soon tho.
Having a good week so far, recovering from my wkend of partying nicely. I avoided WI, but felt like a gained a few lbs. Now i feel bk to normal again :) Got a * week coming so Monday WI is going to get a miss & then weigh as normal the Monday after.
Picking up some holiday clothes in 2 weeks time, so that will keep me motivated :)

1lb off for me tonight so now 10st 1 .... Have been a saint this week so was hoping for a 2lb loss but * started today so that put a spanner in it all!

Back