Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Dubchick81 said:
30 days til hols... very jealous.. Why not do the 30day shred DVD??

Now there's an idea! I might b able to move by hols, but at least i'll look the part haha x

Now there's an idea! I might b able to move by hols, but at least i'll look the part haha x

Ha ha ha... I'm sure u'l do grand on it chic... I can't wait to start it.. Soon as I get into my house ya'l see a new me.. Started 30DS and the C25K... Ya won't see me when I turn sideways lol

Dubchick81 said:
Ha ha ha... I'm sure u'l do grand on it chic... I can't wait to start it.. Soon as I get into my house ya'l see a new me.. Started 30DS and the C25K... Ya won't see me when I turn sideways lol

Or 1 eye will do you as my nana used to say :p

laura35 said:
Yay I did it - I'm now 9st 13! That's one stone off since christmas :) taken a while. Reached
My hen do target. My target for wedding is 9st 7 to 9st 10 anywhere in that bracket and only 3.5 weeks left and a very naughty hen weekend ahead of me tomorrow!

Excellent! Hope the hen night is fab xx

Good evening girls x
Woke up this morning to the smell of fresh baked bread, my super talented boyfriend had made wholemeal bread which we then had warm topped with cheese & roasted peppers for brunch, yum!!

image-1016365140.jpg

Looks like an alien but tasted fab. Thanks Matthew xx

How's everyone today?
Totally random statement but i'm loving Yeo valley 0% fat natural yogurt at the moment. My favourite free treat xx

Goodmorning ladies u are all doing so well on your losses keep it up:)
Hope u had a good hen weekend Laura x

Megs ur face is looking soooooooo. Slim, u look really well.
I am flying out to turkey this evening so am a little bit excited !!
The temps over there are in the 30's so I am hoping to get a bit of a tan!
Haven't lost loads of weight to go, but have managed to keep off the stone or so that I did manage to loose so that's not bad,and have got some nice clothes to wear so will post some piccies when I get back, see you all soon :) xxxx

Tracy831 said:
Goodmorning ladies u are all doing so well on your losses keep it up:)
Hope u had a good hen weekend Laura x

Megs ur face is looking soooooooo. Slim, u look really well.
I am flying out to turkey this evening so am a little bit excited !!
The temps over there are in the 30's so I am hoping to get a bit of a tan!
Haven't lost loads of weight to go, but have managed to keep off the stone or so that I did manage to loose so that's not bad,and have got some nice clothes to wear so will post some piccies when I get back, see you all soon :) xxxx

Aw bless you Tracy. Thanks for that :)
Oooh Turkey, savour that sunshine on my behalf. One of the things i miss most about California is the sunshine & going to the beach after work :(
Have a fab time xx

Hey ladies. Well haven't been on here for a week. I had the most amazing hen weekend ever, my bridesmaids had planned it all as a suprise and it was amazing! Although very full of syns and was off plan until Wednesday! And now I was sent home from work today ill so I'm skipping weigh in this week! And hoping I can regain myself for next week! 2.5 weeks left til Mexico for the wedding so it really is now or never! Once iv shifted this flu its exercising twice a day and no alcohol til Mexico tho - as that is the demon that steals my will power and then the hangover steals it too!

Hope you feel better soon Laura, and all the best for the wedding - how exciting!! :)

Hey ladies. Well haven't been on here for a week. I had the most amazing hen weekend ever, my bridesmaids had planned it all as a suprise and it was amazing! Although very full of syns and was off plan until Wednesday! And now I was sent home from work today ill so I'm skipping weigh in this week! And hoping I can regain myself for next week! 2.5 weeks left til Mexico for the wedding so it really is now or never! Once iv shifted this flu its exercising twice a day and no alcohol til Mexico tho - as that is the demon that steals my will power and then the hangover steals it too!
Welcome back Laura. We will make sure you stick to the plan.

Hi girls xx
I thought u would have a laugh at this picture taken at a party last week haha.

image-4053332794.jpg

Poser!! Lol

Hi everyone!

Well done to all the losers!

I had another gain this week, 1.5lbs, which isn't unexpected but annoying all the same. I'm going to be super good this week & may even venture to the gym!!

Have a lovely weekend! Em x

Hi girls xx
I thought u would have a laugh at this picture taken at a party last week haha.

View attachment 49022

Poser!! Lol

Megs you look fantastic.. That new man is obviously doing you the world of good..
Your profile pic is also fab.. You've such a pretty face...
Anything nice planned for the weekend?

Somehow I managed a loss of 2.2lb this week... Don't ask how coz I had KFC and Eddies over the long weekend.. And I had GBK last night for dinner.. And I've had crisps with my lunch EVERY DAY this week...
Need to stop having them tho.. Such a bad habit.. But they're SOOOO nice... :(
Will be doing damage limitation this week as I wouldn't be surprised if all that bold food shows on the scales next week... So must be good.. :)

Back