Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Rosielea said:
Thank Megs. How are you doing.

Hey :) im good thanks. I'm about 4/5 lbs off target & have stayed there the past 3 weeks. Need to give a little extra push to reach it.

Emmou said:
Oh & that's a great picture Megs!

We had such a laugh at it.

Good luck with gym, sometimes its hard to get focused but its so worth it in the end xx

Dubchick81 said:
Megs you look fantastic.. That new man is obviously doing you the world of good..
Your profile pic is also fab.. You've such a pretty face...
Anything nice planned for the weekend?

Somehow I managed a loss of 2.2lb this week... Don't ask how coz I had KFC and Eddies over the long weekend.. And I had GBK last night for dinner.. And I've had crisps with my lunch EVERY DAY this week...
Need to stop having them tho.. Such a bad habit.. But they're SOOOO nice... :(
Will be doing damage limitation this week as I wouldn't be surprised if all that bold food shows on the scales next week... So must be good.. :)

Ooh crisps i love em, esp with dips at parties.
Im stuck about 4/5lbs off target, need to will myself to push over the last wee hurdle.
Aww thank you i got a wee photo attachment gor ipad so ive been havin fun sendin sum new snaps bk home.
We had a particular laugh at that posing 1 as that was me acting my sister who is always shouting Meg make an effort, look sassy :p
Plans for weekend...i want to look at some clothes, i really have very little that fits me properly right now.
Im doing a bootcamp with a friend to see if it wil help me reach target for hols, 3 weeks & counting till bikini time (shudder) :)

U look brilliant megs!

I'm still feeling so under the weather which is so annoying coz I can see the wedding clock ticking and had a sneaky weigh in and it says I put 4lbs on on my hen weekend! Ahhh! I'm hoping it's just "fake easy on" weight and will easily shift. But annoying I can hardly move at the minute let alone exercise and I need it off! I can't even say sod it il get married like this - because my wedding dress is properly fitted (with no corset back for any lee way!) and was fitted to me weighing my pre hen weight. Ahhhh.

Thought I'd just share a couple of my hen do photos with you ?

Attachments

• image-3340741201.jpg
    image-3340741201.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 27
  • image-863805129.jpg
    image-863805129.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 20
laura35 said:
Thought I'd just share a couple of my hen do photos with you ?

Thanks Laura.
You're looking tiny in your new profile picy, those 4lbs are history ;)
Oh loving the sombreros & pink ponchos, any hen night ive been on has just been hairbands & sashes, so thats a cute idea.
My eating has been fine this weekend, but i've been really busy so not much exercise. So got to focus myself this week.
I'm currently doing a big clear-out of all my bigger clothes, if i don't keep them then i can't be tempted to grow into them again :)

That's a good idea megs. Make sure u replace them with new teeny tiny clothes :) always a good incentive.

The bridesmaids had arranged the whole weekend around a Mexican theme so I loved the sombrero and ponchos (we did have stick on moustaches too that we put on after the meal). But tequila is yuk! But I love Mexican food so that will be my downfall when we go!

Feeling slightly more human today. I haven't eaten badly this weekend but have eaten a lot. More than normal. But all of free stuff. But tomorrow I have to man up and get over this flu!!!!

Love mexican! Ariba ariba lol x.
God i'm really tired, Matthew is passed out absolutely wrecked, we're a pair of lightweights tonite, aww xxx
Sleep time i think, talk tomoro xo

I have been so good this week even been getting up at 6am to squeeze in exercise before work and exercised every evening. Had a sneaky weigh in and not budged one little bit ... Maybe the hen do weight is not so easy on easy off after all! I must have blown out ten million tons of snot with this flu that's gotta help! Lol. Wedding countdown is ticking by I need to shift 5lb at least!!! Ahhhh.

laura35 said:
I have been so good this week even been getting up at 6am to squeeze in exercise before work and exercised every evening. Had a sneaky weigh in and not budged one little bit ... Maybe the hen do weight is not so easy on easy off after all! I must have blown out ten million tons of snot with this flu that's gotta help! Lol. Wedding countdown is ticking by I need to shift 5lb at least!!! Ahhhh.

Thats great! Ur sounding very focused xx
At least the cold is on its way out, theres nothing worse than feeling drained.
I won an online competition & got my prize today, 12 full size products from a premium French skincare brand, super chuffed with them :)
Bed for me after a long day, Matthew is passed out already, he's been so tired the past few days, fingers crossed he's not getting sick.
Goodnight :*

Megs said:
Thats great! Ur sounding very focused xx
At least the cold is on its way out, theres nothing worse than feeling drained.
I won an online competition & got my prize today, 12 full size products from a premium French skincare brand, super chuffed with them :)
Bed for me after a long day, Matthew is passed out already, he's been so tired the past few days, fingers crossed he's not getting sick.
Goodnight :*

Focused... Or panicking lol.

Wow well done on the comp! Love a good freebie to cheer u up!

Hope Matthew feels better!

1.5 lbs loss for me this week. My target was to get under 200lbs this week but not got there so hopefully I get there next week. Good luck everyone.

Just had my weigh in and 1lb on! Absolutely gutted I just dont understand I have got up at 6am every day this week to exercise and again in the evening. Have been 100% on plan too! So that's on top of the 4lbgained on my hen do. Ahhhhh!! I am back to backing my pill packet - do you think maybe that has an effect?

Rosielea said:
1.5 lbs loss for me this week. My target was to get under 200lbs this week but not got there so hopefully I get there next week. Good luck everyone.

Well done! X

STS. Phew.

laura35 said:
Just had my weigh in and 1lb on! Absolutely gutted I just dont understand I have got up at 6am every day this week to exercise and again in the evening. Have been 100% on plan too! So that's on top of the 4lbgained on my hen do. Ahhhhh!! I am back to backing my pill packet - do you think maybe that has an effect?

Definitely. Ya'll retain water doin it...

Dubchick81 said:
Definitely. Ya'll retain water doin it...

Ah well that explains it a bit then. It's only for another week so hopefully it'll all drop off in time for mexico. In the meantime il carry on working hard and hope it all pays off. I will fit in that dress!

I have returned :) We've both been ill for the past few days, so today is my 1st day bk on plan. It's good to feel human again & good to get the sickness out of the way b4 hols! I've just bought my suncream online & am now lookin at a few clothes online as well in the hope i can save myself some time trailing round shops at the weekend.

Megs said:
I have returned :) We've both been ill for the past few days, so today is my 1st day bk on plan. It's good to feel human again & good to get the sickness out of the way b4 hols! I've just bought my suncream online & am now lookin at a few clothes online as well in the hope i can save myself some time trailing round shops at the weekend.

That's a clever idea. Never thought to get my toiletries online! Iv been gettin bits over the last few weeks but blitzed my wedding to do list this weekend and ended up buying bags more toiletries and god knows what else! 9 days to go!

How's everybodies weekend been? Iv been 100%. The only syns I had this week other than the odd syn here and there for sauces is my subway on Saturday. So I'm well within my weeks syn allowance. Iv even exercised twice Saturday and twice Sunday. Hoping to start seein the results this week!

Back