Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

laura35 said:
That's a clever idea. Never thought to get my toiletries online! Iv been gettin bits over the last few weeks but blitzed my wedding to do list this weekend and ended up buying bags more toiletries and god knows what else! 9 days to go!

How's everybodies weekend been? Iv been 100%. The only syns I had this week other than the odd syn here and there for sauces is my subway on Saturday. So I'm well within my weeks syn allowance. Iv even exercised twice Saturday and twice Sunday. Hoping to start seein the results this week!

I'm sure you have loads to do!!
Didn't do so well the past 3 days, due to being sick, i sent Matthew to the door to the takeaway delivery guy cos i looked like death lol.
But hey ho nuthin could be done as we were too ill to ook but had to eat something to keep us alive lol.
Have done ok-ish today, Matthew's mum cooked & was lovely but the dessert was the killer lol!
Still, nevermind, bk to it tomoro & try & fit as much exercise in as possible before June 1st.

I think its impossible to diet when you're poorly. Your body just wants food! I was the same last week when I was ill so dont feel too guilty.

Iv been mega organised so don't have too much to do just lots of niggly loose ends to tie up. It's manly stuff for the reception in England when we're back from Mexico that I have to sort out, but a lot I can't do til were back. X

Ok what's going on here? I pop away to have a baby and it seems like all hell has broken loose here while I was gone. Someone needs to fill me in!

I thought I was being the dramatic one - my son Joe was born at 26 weeks, so I've been up and down to ICU for the last 9 weeks. We have about 3 more weeks before he's ready for home. And I'm gearing myself up for a return to plan - I hope I remember how!

sus_murf said:
Ok what's going on here? I pop away to have a baby and it seems like all hell has broken loose here while I was gone. Someone needs to fill me in!

I thought I was being the dramatic one - my son Joe was born at 26 weeks, so I've been up and down to ICU for the last 9 weeks. We have about 3 more weeks before he's ready for home. And I'm gearing myself up for a return to plan - I hope I remember how!

Hi sus, congratulations on Joe, and hope you get him home really soon, it's good to see you back on here :)
I have been off plan too, but back on from today as I had rather an embarrassing trip to to see an orthopaedic surgeon on Friday as I have a really bad right knee( at the replacement stage!!!) and he starts telling me I need to loose between 3 and 4 stone to c if it helps and then starts to lecture me about the Dukan diet !!!!
I felt so stupid when the nurse weighed me and went " ooh your bmi is rather high!" , I was like no s**t sherlock , I do have a mirror in my house , I know what size I am( a 20 at the moment).
So I have to go back in sept and be somewhat lighter !!!!!
Anyway glad u are back and hope baby gets home soon xxx

Yeah, what's that all about? The doctors love Dukan. It works. But it's miserable and unsustainable!

GinMummy said:
Yeah, what's that all about? The doctors love Dukan. It works. But it's miserable and unsustainable!

I did google it when I got home , and there were some health concerns about it in France which put me off, but I wasn't going to do it anyway.
Just didn't appreciate the condescending tone from them !! :)

Tracy831 said:
Thanks dubs xx

How are you ????:)

All good ta Tracy. Diets not so good... Not quite bad either but not lost in a while... Just keep playing with the same 2lbs... Gaining them n losin them.. Better than constant gains but it's a pain!!
How long til turkey?

I'm sure you will start loosing again soon, have you moved yet maybe it's all the stress of that ???

Turkey has been and gone, we've been back 2 weeks this week, seems like we were never there it went so quick, but we are off to devon for a week in July too so still something to look forward to ! X

Ahhh today is the day we fly to Mexico tonight! Wedding is in 8 days I can't believe it's here. I am only 3lbs off my wedding target, but with health issues that went on earlier in the year I can deal with that! Just need to control myself around the all inclusive for the first week and lots of swimming. Then the second week I can treat myself stupid!!

Tracy831 said:
I'm sure you will start loosing again soon, have you moved yet maybe it's all the stress of that ???

Turkey has been and gone, we've been back 2 weeks this week, seems like we were never there it went so quick, but we are off to devon for a week in July too so still something to look forward to ! X

Noctracy the house is still pending. We're waiting for other contracts to b signed before ours can b find up n nothing seems to b happening with them. Jonathan is goin down to the auctioneer tomoro to find out where we stand with getting our deposit back n pulling out. There's been so much messing around now were fed up.

sus_murf said:

Congrats! Hope your wee man is on the mend soon xxx

Tracy831 said:
I did google it when I got home , and there were some health concerns about it in France which put me off, but I wasn't going to do it anyway.
Just didn't appreciate the condescending tone from them !! :)

I've also read negative things about it. Like Dub said you can do it! Xx Also i hate that hospitals are sooo preachy, it is difficult to keep weight down, it's not like people increase their size on purpose

laura35 said:
Ahhh today is the day we fly to Mexico tonight! Wedding is in 8 days I can't believe it's here. I am only 3lbs off my wedding target, but with health issues that went on earlier in the year I can deal with that! Just need to control myself around the all inclusive for the first week and lots of swimming. Then the second week I can treat myself stupid!!

Big congrats on gettin down to a fab weight. Will b worth it all when that dress is on. Have a fab time, i'm off in 1.5 days, have been running tonight & will do a final weigh probably before i leave :*

Tracy831 said:
keep up the good work megs xx :)

Hooray human contact :D
Hi Tracey how ru?

Meanwhile in other news....there's nothing like a chocolate digestive with my coffee to take the sting off an early morning rise, mmm :p xxx

Back