Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi everyone, I started doing SW at home 2 and a half weeks ago and my weigh day is a thursday :)

How do you work out club 10 again? Xx

Dubchick81 said:
Iv not done any exercise in soo long... :( whoops

I mostly aim for 3 times per week, tho sometimes i don't manage it, but usually i do. I have to say Matthew is an excellent encouragement :)

Feeling really tired today, spent Thursday clearing the ironing to keep my mind off eating and ended up ironing until well past 1am, then yesterday I thought I would see what my new paint colour looks like on the wall as the tins of paint had been sat in the cupboard for weeks then instead of just painting a patch I did the whole lounge/dining room and finished at 3am. Today I did 5 hours of gardening. I think if I keep this up all my unfinished jobs will be done in no time, hopefully some of it counts towards my exercise :) Have been drinking gallons of coffee but I seem to be making progress - all those cups of coffee and only 1 chocolate digestive, normally it would be 2 or 3 with each coffee!!! Does anybody have any other ideas for things to keep me busy instead of eating? Really really hoping for a loss on the scales on Thursday so I need to stay away from the kitchen ;)

ChunkyMama said:
Feeling really tired today, spent Thursday clearing the ironing to keep my mind off eating and ended up ironing until well past 1am, then yesterday I thought I would see what my new paint colour looks like on the wall as the tins of paint had been sat in the cupboard for weeks then instead of just painting a patch I did the whole lounge/dining room and finished at 3am. Today I did 5 hours of gardening. I think if I keep this up all my unfinished jobs will be done in no time, hopefully some of it counts towards my exercise :) Have been drinking gallons of coffee but I seem to be making progress - all those cups of coffee and only 1 chocolate digestive, normally it would be 2 or 3 with each coffee!!! Does anybody have any other ideas for things to keep me busy instead of eating? Really really hoping for a loss on the scales on Thursday so I need to stay away from the kitchen ;)

My goodness i think i will make a list of jobs & invite you to my house! Haha. Well done on all the DIY, painting & gardening are excellent exercise hobbies.
Don't forget to relax tho, you don't want to burn out & i find sleep is really important for weight loss.
Speaking of which we've just got up haha! Lazy people! Now for a lazy brunch followed by a walk as its actually dry today, :D

I have not done so well today, we went for a walk as the sun was shining and met up with a friend and her children and I think I have completely blown this week, I have done so well all week and today I went and ate loads of cakes and biscuits, I don't even know how many syns it would all add up to, feeling really disheartened now with the diet as well as with myself as I don't know how to pull it all back together to still have even a tiny loss when I weigh in, and I'm now even more tired than before because of all the sugar.

Enjoy your walk and the lovely weather

I have not done so well today, we went for a walk as the sun was shining and met up with a friend and her children and I think I have completely blown this week, I have done so well all week and today I went and ate loads of cakes and biscuits, I don't even know how many syns it would all add up to, feeling really disheartened now with the diet as well as with myself as I don't know how to pull it all back together to still have even a tiny loss when I weigh in, and I'm now even more tired than before because of all the sugar.

Enjoy your walk and the lovely weather

Try not to worry about it everyone slips up now and again, just continue the sw way now :) and hopefully you will be ok xx

10 stone 1 as of this morning girls, so i'm 1lb off my target of 10 stone. Very excited! I had been toying with the idea of reducing my target to 9stone 7, but now i'm not sure if this would be too light, as i'm 5foot 7.5 inches tall. The aim is to look good not boney.
Sooo...i'm starting Pilates at the weekend to tone & lean me out a wee bit. Hopefully i can achieve the look i want & stay at 10 stone, which i feel is abit more solid for my frame.

Good morning girls.. Hope you're all well?

STS for me this week which is fine.. I had ALLOT to eat n drink over the weekend and altho planned to get back on track by Monday, it was Tuesday before it happened!! So all good and looking forward to a loss next week :)

Gah I forgot to post lol, I lost 4lbs this week :)

Wow.. Well done! Great loss :)

Thank you very much, imwasnextra pleased an hour later cos totm arrived and I generally gain the week before it comes, let's see what happens this week, I plan on being 100% on it tho, I feel really determined xx

Thank you very much, imwasnextra pleased an hour later cos totm arrived and I generally gain the week before it comes, let's see what happens this week, I plan on being 100% on it tho, I feel really determined xx

Good luck.. I'm sure you'll do fine.. A good loss like that will give you the determination to keep on track :)

Blackhawk said:

You must be well chuffed with the 4lbs :)
I can sympathise with the totm or * week as we refer to. I'll be using syns for a few wee sweet treats to get me through the horribleness.
Anybody do pilates? I've ordered a pilates magic circle to take to classes with me. If i like it & find it works for me i might ask Santa for a cord machine of my own :p

5lb loss this week according to my mums scales, but wil wait til mine are working for WI next week to see if that's right as I think you can weigh differently on different scales. Still quite chuffed though :))

Hi girlies, i've been up skyping my little sis :D Before i head off bk to bed again i thought you guys might have fun with my Slimmimg World journey pics.

image-3572098614.jpg

Me when i started S.W.

image-2352106418.jpg

Me taken recently in Italy almost at target ;)

And finally a wee snap from tonight's meal out with lovely Ingrid & her new mister & of course my Matthew x

image-1922493164.jpg

Ingrid & Megs

Right! Bk to bed i go, nighty nites, Megs xxx

Back