Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Yummy! Favourite syns for this week <3

image-2612443972.jpg

Mmmm

Gained 1lbs this week, its totm but still it sucks

Nice 1 ChunkyMama & RoieLea :)
& don't even count it Blackhawk, i don't even weigh anymore on * week (totm) xx
9st-11 for me now, had a fab nite out tonite, now to bed for a big days walking tomoro, hopefully sans rain!!
Nights, Megs xx

Hi Dubs xxx
I feel like i'm flying solo on here these days :(
But anyway...how u? Any plans for the wkend?
I'm 3 classes into my Pilates & lovin it, then just some cardio at the weekend.
I'm currently looking for some tips for maintaining my target weight, i read online it said enjoy more healthy extras & fill up on more free food. If im doing green everydays can i have 3 HExs instead of 2? Anyone have a consultant they could ask?

Thanks, Megs xo

Hi hun.. Would love to be able help you out but as you know I'm a WW'er.. I'll ask yer Q on my thread tho as a few of then there are doing/have done SW...

Well done on all the exercise.. Am starting this weekend.. Or Monday at least :)
Gona start C25K either tomoro or Monday.. Am thinking I'd like to start tomoro but we've got severe weather warnings this weekend so may not be an option... Defo starting Monday tho.. And when I find my DVD of 30 Day Shred I'm starting that in conjunction with the C25K...

Moved into my house last Friday.. Its my 1 week anniversary...LOL
I'm loving it so far.. We've had a few b1tches n moans but nothing major... lol
Having a little house warming tomoro night so am saving my usual Friday off to Saturday night off.. Gona try be good all day tomoro to limit the damage...

Do you keep a diary on here at all? Besides here I mean.. x

Ooh fab, congrats on the move.
Thanks for gettin my maintaining question out there, i thought there'd be more info available in the target member area, but sadly not.
My friend Ruth is doing the shred at the moment. Im not sure id be brave enough lol. Will be worth the results u will see tho.
Used to keep a diary Meg's Diary (took me all day to think of the name pmsl) but haven't updated as ages, as it was just a tool to raise my awareness of my daily intake, now i'm on it i can easily remember, so don't really need it.

Megs said:
Ooh fab, congrats on the move.
Thanks for gettin my maintaining question out there, i thought there'd be more info available in the target member area, but sadly not.
My friend Ruth is doing the shred at the moment. Im not sure id be brave enough lol. Will be worth the results u will see tho.
Used to keep a diary Meg's Diary (took me all day to think of the name pmsl) but haven't updated as ages, as it was just a tool to raise my awareness of my daily intake, now i'm on it i can easily remember, so don't really need it.

Thank u :)
I love my new house. Cooking isn't new to me but doing much healthier food as I hav free reign on the kitchen ;)

Tracy831 said:
well done on your house dubs :)
i am doing ww now and wished id swapped sooner !!
hi megs xx

I love it Tracy. Ww that is... Lol
Am doin simply filling ATM as cooking for 2 it's easier... How u finding it?

Tracy831 said:
well done on your house dubs :)
i am doing ww now and wished id swapped sooner !!
hi megs xx

Hi lady xx. How ru?
Pilates done & dusted, muscles slayed now, so time for some tea & some chill out time :)

Megs said:
Hi lady xx. How ru?
Pilates done & dusted, muscles slayed now, so time for some tea & some chill out time :)

Ok i just noticed the WW thing, wow thats great you like it. Do you find much differences between it & SW?

Megs said:
Ok i just noticed the WW thing, wow thats great you like it. Do you find much differences between it & SW?

Hi megs :)
I'm actually finding it fits in better with family life.
I can cook just one meal instead of doing myself something different, and just point my portion. Also it helps with portion control too, so i am eating less.
I have just been over to dubs recipe thread and stole some new ideas !!!!!!
hows things with you ? Xx

Hi all!

I haven't weighed in this week as I have had a hectic week and been poorly too. I thought being busy in meetings and training was going to be my downfall this week - picking, lunches out, biscuits everywhere etc but I found being poorly harder - trying to find something comforting to eat without pigging out which I always end up doing, either while ill or in the days after, any excuse eh?

I would really like to get some more exercise now I'm back on my feet but not really sure what will work, ideally it would need to be something I can do at home as school holidays are coming up and I don't want to commit to something in the days/term time that I would have to stop in 2 weeks when the kids break up from school. Any ideas or suggestions? Also has anyone used and exercise DVD / wii game they found effective that you could suggest?

Hope you all have a great weekend :) :)

Tracy831 said:
Hi megs :)
I'm actually finding it fits in better with family life.
I can cook just one meal instead of doing myself something different, and just point my portion. Also it helps with portion control too, so i am eating less.
I have just been over to dubs recipe thread and stole some new ideas !!!!!!
hows things with you ? Xx

Tracy I got new 1 yesterday I must add. It's amazeballs. N family friendly too. They'll luv it. Bolognese pasta bake?! Mostly 0pp ingredients on simply filling :)

Back