Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi girls, here's this morning's WI result. I'm very excited, hence the share, you'll have to excuse me i'm a big kid lol. Anyway excuse the horrendous pic, the LCD displays are sooo hard to photograph.
What are we all getting up to today? I'm mid way through a long 4day weekend xo

image-2712955073.jpg

Megs WI

Good wee run around a beautiful lake with my mister this morning, had to put my wee windproof jacket on as it was so breezy beside the water though. But the new trainers are the business, feel like my feet are on springs xx
Back home & dinner done, now for a wee sneaky hot choc.

Well done on the run megs, i am sunning myself in Devon this week with the inlaws, and so far the weather is good ! Xxx

Tracy831 said:
Well done on the run megs, i am sunning myself in Devon this week with the inlaws, and so far the weather is good ! Xxx

I've never been to Devon but i hear gorgeous things about it & the fudge & scones, yum! Touch wood today has been ok, mainly sunny, just 1 or 2 light showers, rest of the week looks wet tho, so post me sum Devon sunshine please :)

I squeezed myself into proper running leggings & they are much better than my usual tracky bottoms as the fabric doesn't flap around & cause resistance.

Hey all, I've been Mia for a while I've been on holiday, got weighed this morning and gained 1lbs I'm ok with that though, onwards and downwards from here :)

You can if you want.. but you don't have to.. Usually we just record our losses n gains but if you wanted to keep record here that's fine too...

Ooh getting married? Exciting.. I take it as its so soon you have everything sorted?

Thanks for welcome. Had a good start scrambled eggs in savory rice for lunch, was a bit like egg fried rice. Was good tho. Lamb shank in slow cooker with roasted veg. also done Wii fit.

Back