Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Dubs that is one cute puppy :) xx
Isn't he?! I love him.. Seriously.. He has me n Jonathan like idiots rolling around the floor with him.. ha ha ha
OMG I am coming to Ireland on a puppy napping mission! LOVE him, what a wee scamp, looks full of mischief xxx
Noooo... you can come n have a play but you can't have him... ;)
And yes, he's into all sorts the little fecker!!
Girlies, please my head is swelling lmao :D
I will certainly do my best Miss Panda, ask away, i'm on here most days (i'm a terrible chatterbox & secretly love these ladies to bits x)

Ok...*clears throat* have a wee pic from my weekend at the seaside. I thought you'd enjoy seeing how Lola has grown (monster lol) & also there's another bit of news in the pic :p :p
Please excuse my hair in the pic, Lola & i are wet from swimming xx

View attachment 57739
"another bit of news in the pic" Do tell?????????????????????????????
This is possibly the most hilarious pose ever. Matthew shouting do a sailor pose Meg do a sailor pose. Oh dear god haha xx

View attachment 57740
You look FAB!! Well done.. All your hard work n dedication definitely paid off...

Ah thanks Dubs, you're too kind, perhaps i won't steal your puppy after all :p
As for the other piece of news if you look at my left hand where i'm holding Lola on the beach it's a giveaway. The 2 clear stones are diamonds & the main stone is Tanzanite, it's all set on a white gold band & i'm super chuffed with it! It was an instant YES :D xxx

I think iv realised where im going wrong with one third veg thing. so megs if im having porrage for breck I must have same amount veg?

misspanda said:
I think iv realised where im going wrong with one third veg thing. so megs if im having porrage for breck I must have same amount veg?

Are you doing Green?

misspanda said:

Ok so extra easy you get 1 Hex A & 1 HEx B, from 5-15 syns a day, i recommend 9/10 a day until you find your feet.
Most of your food should come from Free food & you should aim for 1/3 superfree with each meal.
But feel free to incorporate your HEx's & syns with your free & superfree to create your meals.
So porridge would be a HExB for 35g unflavoured or 4.5 syns for 25g its your choice

Girlies, please my head is swelling lmao :D
I will certainly do my best Miss Panda, ask away, i'm on here most days (i'm a terrible chatterbox & secretly love these ladies to bits x)

Ok...*clears throat* have a wee pic from my weekend at the seaside. I thought you'd enjoy seeing how Lola has grown (monster lol) & also there's another bit of news in the pic :p :p
Please excuse my hair in the pic, Lola & i are wet from swimming xx

View attachment 57739
oh my god megs,congratulations and what a lovely ring :)
u are looking very slim in ur sailor pose !!!xx

Tracy831 said:
oh my god megs,congratulations and what a lovely ring :)
u are looking very slim in ur sailor pose !!!xx

Thanks Tracy xx. I'll be a very busy lady as we hope to get married before the end of the year!

Tracy831 said:
Wow that is fast !!! Xxxx

I know! We're certifiable! Lol. Matthew doesn't really believe in engagements. Although we are technically engaged obviously, he just doesn't believe in 2/3 yr engagements. Which means i start planning this weekend, we have a venue in mind, which may need a few month's notice, reception wise though i think we will probably struggle to find somewhere in a short time frame, so we may have to think outside the box :)

Back