Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Dubchick81 said:
No offense.. But I'll skip trying that one.. lol

HAHA! That's what Matthew said too.
Anybody heard from Pebs at all? It's definitely quiet without all the original crew :(
I'm loving the Olympics this week, it's encouraging me in my fitness pursuits. Anybody else watching? What are we loving?

HAHA! That's what Matthew said too.
Anybody heard from Pebs at all? It's definitely quiet without all the original crew :(
I'm loving the Olympics this week, it's encouraging me in my fitness pursuits. Anybody else watching? What are we loving?
No not watched any of it.. Watched the start commentry thing but only coz Jonathan built the (TV) sets for it so tuned in to see his work.. But not seen any of the competitions...

Dubchick81 said:
No not watched any of it.. Watched the start commentry thing but only coz Jonathan built the (TV) sets for it so tuned in to see his work.. But not seen any of the competitions...

Ah that's really cool to be able to say you did something for London 2012.
I've been baking today, some yummy goodies, all for a good cause, having a wee dinner party tomoro eve xx

Last edited:
Lost 3 lbs and got my 2.5 stone shiney
Excellent loss Rosielea.. well done..
I lost a half.. better than the gain I was waiting for.. And to think i was gona skip WI coz I "knew" I'd gain... :D

Just bought my dress. It's off the peg & fits perfectly. The only wee alteration i'm having done is i don't like the buttons down the back, so i'm having them replaced :D
Already chose my veil, it's coming from the US, Mom & Dad will collect & bring the precious cargo with them when they come over, no pressure guys haha! Xx
My shoes are coming stateside also, from a wonderful wee boutique that i bought my senior prom shoes from. The owner cried when my Mom told her these are Megan's wedding shoes :)
So... It's all coming together :D

Dubchick81 said:
Excellent loss Rosielea.. well done..
I lost a half.. better than the gain I was waiting for.. And to think i was gona skip WI coz I "knew" I'd gain... :D

Does this mean your psychic business as Madame Dubchick is in trouble? LOL. :p
I love it when we're set for a gain & get a sneaky loss xx

Megs said:
Does this mean your psychic business as Madame Dubchick is in trouble? LOL. :p
I love it when we're set for a gain & get a sneaky loss xx

I kno. A pleasant surprise. I'd been SOO bold last weekend I thought it was a definite. Am out tomoro night so was gona skip WI thus week so it didn make me feel crap.

Oober exciting uv found ur dress!! OOOOOOHhh. How many weeks?

Dubchick81 said:
I kno. A pleasant surprise. I'd been SOO bold last weekend I thought it was a definite. Am out tomoro night so was gona skip WI thus week so it didn make me feel crap.

Oober exciting uv found ur dress!! OOOOOOHhh. How many weeks?

7 weeks, 3 days, pick up my stationery tomoro, then i've just under a week to get them written & posted!
Keeps me out of mischief! Lol Xx

wow things are really moving fast for you megs,its so exciting :)
i have yet to experience getting married,have been engaged for 12 years tho so you never know !!!!!!!
i was in touch with pebs until about a month ago,but havent heard from her since then. might email her again later just to make sure she ok and tell her to get her butt back on here !!!!!
well done on your losses everyone xx

Tracy831 said:
wow things are really moving fast for you megs,its so exciting :)
i have yet to experience getting married,have been engaged for 12 years tho so you never know !!!!!!!
i was in touch with pebs until about a month ago,but havent heard from her since then. might email her again later just to make sure she ok and tell her to get her butt back on here !!!!!
well done on your losses everyone xx

You will Tracey i'm sure of it xx

Luckily Matthew has been excellent, he's helped with every aspect, except my dress which i am super determined he will not see until i walk down the aisle! :)
I duno if you girls will remember me finding Tanzania brochures & thinkin it was his plans for a 1st hol for us, but then we went to italy, so i just dismissed the other brochures? Well the purpose of them was revealed this morning, he turned up & said lets go for a drive & mayb sum lunch, bring Lola, so off we went to a forest park, went walkin with Lola then he opened the boot & there was a big basket with some champagne, strawberries & a big bowl of pasta salad & an envelope which i couldnt touch til lunch was over, our honeymoon tickets, 3 weeks in Tanzania! Queue the squealing (& lola barking) & sum v shocked looking fellow dog walkers haha!! Xxx

Wee Olympic purchase

image-2008673149.jpg

Exercise time, watching the fab Jess Ennis last night has inspired me! ;)
What's everyone up to this morning? Xx

Afternoon megs, well we went to a bootsale this morning, then into costa for a cheeky coffee then did a bit of food shopping and now it wont stop raining!!!
Im trying to figure out what exersise i can srart doing( other than all the walking i do ), that wont make my knee any worse, i cant put any force on it and can hardly bend that leg now so i am pretty limited .
Have a good sunday :)

A tidy wee 5 miler, bigtime nackard after it tho, the heat was brutal!
Bit of a distance jump for me, i'm usually 3miles or 3.5 at a push.
I'll get built up to Matthews running prowess yet, hes a 10k man ;)

That's a toughie Tracey, a knee injury runs out alot of stuff, the best thing i could recommend is swimming, low impact & will give your knee the chance to heal xx

Back