Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Dubchick81 said:
Boudia????

David Boudia, USAs top diver, gold medalist tonight, phew it is just me or is it hot in here :p

image-1785029241.jpg

Dubchick81 said:
Oh right. Was only watching the Ireland/GB fight. Then the commentary on it :)

Enjoy yer run :)

Run was good, my times are getting better, i'll match Matthew yet (never happen) lol.
Another busy days shopping for wedding items over :)
Just getting changed for Pilates, then the plan is a bath & an early night, wow i'm so rock n roll ;)

Well this is week 4 of the school holidays and my stamina is wearing a bit thin , and the arguing has commenced !!!!!
Heeeeelllllllllppppppppp..............!!!!!!!!

Tracy831 said:
Well this is week 4 of the school holidays and my stamina is wearing a bit thin , and the arguing has commenced !!!!!
Heeeeelllllllllppppppppp..............!!!!!!!!

Ooh i would imagine it's hard to keep them all entertained when the weathers been crappy.
My 2 little neighbours go to a kids club in the local leisure centre during the week, anything like that near you?

Good idea megs but my 7 yr old has special needs and cant do things like that and needs constant supervision, so its hard to find things that him and his younger brother can do,and he has absolutly no concentration, so he wants to leave 5 mins after we get anywhere :(
The 12 yr old is out and about with his friends so hes ok just the younger ones !!

Last edited:
Am mega depressed now , have just found out a couple that live in my town won the euromillions friday night !!!!!

Am mega depressed now , have just found out a couple that live in my town won the euromillions friday night !!!!!
Get lost? No way? SOOO jealous... U gotta make great friends with them ha ha ha

Dubchick81 said:
Get lost? No way? SOOO jealous... U gotta make great friends with them ha ha ha

There was a rumour going round today that it was someone from here , but i then read it on sky news !
They are going public tomorrow, so will let you know if i know them or not.
What i would do with £148 million !!!!!

Tracy831 said:

That's it! I'm starting to do the lottery! Think of the wedding i could organise with £148 million. Ooh i'd get 1 of those wedding planners! & a team of horses & a carriage. Oh & i'd hire a castle & have a big medieval banquet :p

I'm going to a pre-work boot camp this morning. Gluton for punishment!!
This will be my 1st 1, somebody put a flyer thru my letterbox, so i will let you know how it goes, if i still have power in my limbs to type lol.
Ok time for a power breakfast to keep me going!!
Megs xx

The man that won the lottery runs a music shop in town, sky news have been floating about all morning and even filmed me crossing the road with the kiddies !
Stardom awaits me i think !!!!!! Lol

Tracy831 said:
The man that won the lottery runs a music shop in town, sky news have been floating about all morning and even filmed me crossing the road with the kiddies !
Stardom awaits me i think !!!!!! Lol

I'm gona watch all the news coverage to c can i cu now :p

Back